• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (OVA Is released and out subbed say what?)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
One of my more anime-savvy friends says that Gainax doesn't do sequels. And apparently they did something similar to this for FLCL?

Xaltis

Smash Hero

LSDX

Wah!

So since its not out here. We need the ppl in japan or w/e to buy the merchandise. Me and Dfear are also buying the angel figurines. They're out today as in the 29th right?

Btw anyone else but me get the Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt Shimejis?
I'm buying the Nendoroids fer sure. I'm hoping they make one for Garterbelt, he'll stick out in my collection of same-colored Nendoroids.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm buying the Nendoroids fer sure. I'm hoping they make one for Garterbelt, he'll stick out in my collection of same-colored Nendoroids.

A what? whats a Nendoroid?

Btw BLM A shimeji is a lil thing that like walks around your comp and climbs on windows you have open and stuff. Their funny.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Was anyone impressed of the multiple art styles in the vomiting point episode with the depressed 50 year old father who wanted a good birthday present for her daughter?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
*shrug* i liked it. they went for unique feels in every ep and that was definitely one lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
*shrug* i liked it. they went for unique feels in every ep and that was definitely one lol
I didn't like it cause the whole ep was like not even about Panty and Stocking, and you only saw them like RIGHT at the end. The whole drawings of the humans was ugly and everything.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol ugly? but they did that purposely :(

it was meant to be depressing, about alcohol and parties and stuff

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Either way that artwork crossover was awesome and If I meet any of you guys in a tourney I want to play any of you guys while listening to PSG music.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Play on my wii then. All my smashville songs are PSG songs from the OST.
That's legit then. It's settled then, If I meet you at a tourney, you and me are doing falco ditto's on your wii on smashville fack everyone else. You up for it?

Top Bottom