• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FireStar said:
Nobody forced you to go off-topic. If what your saying is the case, then your at fault just as we are.
So you admit to it, good.

are you going to money match me or what?

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Fine Firestar. Let's justify our opposing reasons. Its obvious the one with stronger justification is going to be more plausible. He is not off-topic, he merely specualtes that we are. He is not at fault, he is trying to be a part of the solution rather than creating the mindless problem (i.e. you)

JmcShocker14

Banned via Administration
asianpride3491 said:
SSB = Nintendo. G & W = Nintendo. Therefore G & W=SSB. Please stop clogging this thread with your ignorance.[/QUOTE

Ok well throw in every ninendo character in! you are such a baby

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
JmcShocker14 said:
he just does not need to be in this game. he's just a joke.
Your ignorance just seems to increase by every passing second. G & W is the mascot of his day. Game & W is the first Nintendo franchise. G & W is an icon and groundbreaking.

Iconic, Groundbreaking, Original, Pure, Nintendo. How is he a joke, and why doesnt he deserve it more so than any other character?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JmcShocker14 said:
good point like, pichi is not a joke. he is a serious character just like jigglypuff. the are both silly, cute, and ********, but that's no where near a joke where Game & Watch is a Nintendo original.

you should get of the internet jmc, and Firestar, stop ignoring my money match

JmcShocker14 said:
Ok well throw in every ninendo character in! you are such a baby
GW isnt just any old nintendo character, gg

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
PAPER MARIO FOR GAME AND WATCH CLONE!
guys we dunt got enoug mario stages and they need new idea's and imo the retro mario stages will not fit with the awsome graphics,dont worry we have enough room

JmcShocker14

asianpride3491 said:
Your ignorance just seems to increase by every passing second.

Mod please remove this fool from the site. He will not continue to call me out of my name. Thank you

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
good point like, pichi is not a joke. he is a serious character just like jigglypuff. the are both silly, cute, and ********, but that's no where near a joke where Game & Watch is a Nintendo original.

Your getting your panties in a terrible bundle. Go untie them. Those are my opinions, and you can't do anything about it. So stop trying to change my mind...

JmcShocker14

foxandfalco said:

You peole dont seem to get the point. G & W does not need to be in smash bros. If anything he needs his own **** game.

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
JmcShocker14 said:
A joke perhaps. Then what is Pichu? It's even an obvious intention that Pichu isn't meant to be serious either. No range, self damaging on some key moves. At least Game & Watch can hold is own a little better.

And if you want to play the he does not need to be in this game game. Then sure, everyone who isn't the main star of a franchise doesn't need to be in this game, since we're doing it by your logic.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Let's get off that now people and talk about how bad Paper Mario would be as a character I mean do we need 3 marios (no one say anything about removing doc we don't need another 2 pages of off topic trolling

JmcShocker14

THK said:
A joke perhaps. Then what is Pichu? It's even an obvious intention that Pichu isn't meant to be serious either. No range, self damaging on some key moves. At least Game & Watch can hold is own a little better.

And if you want to play the he does not need to be in this game game. Then sure, everyone who isn't the main star of a franchise doesn't need to be in this game, since we're doing it by your logic.
You need to think. Think sister

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
If any person needs to be removed it should be JMC and Firestar. Seeing as how everyone keeps opposing them and disproving their cases, and their lack of support for their claims and purely opinionated suggestions. And their persistence in the realm of idiocy.

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
JmcShocker14 said:
You peole dont seem to get the point. G & W does not need to be in smash bros. If anything he needs his own **** game.

He has his own game, he had his own handheld SYSTEMS ffs.

JmcShocker14 said:
You need to think. Think sister
Those who preach might like to take their own advice first.

Anyway, as for the topic, I suppose many would get tired of seeing Mario so I think other Paper Mario characters would be a better idea.......like Vivian. :D

JmcShocker14

asianpride3491 said:
If any person needs to be removed it should be JMC and Firestar. Seeing as how everyone keeps opposing them and disproving their cases, and their lack of support for their claims and purely opinionated suggestions. And their persistence in the realm of idiocy.

Ok if i was claiming something quote me me right now. come on. quote my claims sister

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
Thats right baby! Keep it going.... I'm LOVIN' IT! :chuckle:

xianfeng

Smash Hero
xianfeng said:
Let's get off that now people and talk about how bad Paper Mario would be as a character I mean do we need 3 marios (no one say anything about removing doc we don't need another 2 pages of off topic trolling
come on guys

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
JmcShocker14 said:
Actually, He is the star of the game and watch series, LOL!

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
First of all, im not your sister. I am male, and i dont care of what race you are, we are not related, otherwise my genes would cause me to be as stupid as you are. And im not going to give you teh pleasure of wasting my important time.

JmcShocker14

Master_Sheik said:
Actually, He is the star of the game and watch series, LOL!

you are so dumb. I'm saying that he needs his own game for the Wii. he does not need to be a part of ssbb

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
FireStar said:
About 90 years ago...
your 3-5 times a bit off on that estimate. And just because its old doesnt mean it sucks. Its a classic.

He doesnt need his own Wii game. Thats like saying Eric B and Rakim need to return, or Kurtis Blow needs a new style, maybe a sugarhill gang completely original Crunk cd? Leave the classics classics. But include them in Hip Hop's history compilation.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
People this thread is to discuss Paper Mario and his crappiness for smash not your mean and nasty flaming now settle down hug and make up now!

Paper Mario is like FLUDD mario just another mario

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
First of all, im not your sister. I am male, and i dont care of what race you are, we are not related, otherwise my genes would cause me to be as stupid as you are. And im not going to give you teh pleasure of wasting my important time.

Isn't it funny how people here constantly say that i'm insulting people, when the one above is just called us stupid... I demand he get written up... Make an exit baby doll chan.

JmcShocker14

asianpride3491 said:

You know what. I call upon the mods. Delete this fool from the site with your awesome power

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
asianpride3491 said:
your 3-5 times a bit off on that estimate. And just because its old doesnt mean it sucks. Its a classic.
Would you go by it? Nope... What square toed views you have.

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Yeah, u two amateurs, mods delete, not you. And you dont control mods. If i am really in the wrong, may the mods strike me down with their ultimate banhammer at this very moment !!!!! (im serious, mods, if you think theyre right and i am in the wrong, delete me, kick me, w/e)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Fire, Asian, JMC stop fighting leave it for PMs

I think Paper Mario would be a poo poo head character but some of his team members like Koops would be good.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
FireStar said:
So stop trying to change my mind...
too bad i wasnt talking to you. how bout u act like you have a d!ck and accept my money match. the only think i said to you was to money match me dumb****.

JmcShocker14 said:
You know what. I call upon the mods. Delete this fool from the site with your awesome power
they would actually ban you for raising and continuning the spam lol except the fact that not everyone has the same opinion (that being GW shouldnt be in smash). clearly not everyone argees with you. use the rest of your time to clean ur pants. :urg: freakin nasty man. dont get all wet over a arguement u cant back up

JmcShocker14

asianpride3491 said:
Yeah, u two amateurs, mods delete, not you. And you dont control mods. If i am really in the wrong, may the mods strike me down with their ultimate banhammer at this very moment !!!!! (im serious, mods, if you think theyre right and i am in the wrong, delete me, kick me, w/e)

You're just scared. You know what gonna happen when this game comes out. I look forward to pounding all of you fools in this game ahahahahahah. *cough*

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Like i said, PM shouldnt be a Mario clone. He has jumps, hammers, some other badges (that slipped my mind since i beat the 64 version) but he should be a completely new character. Any moveset ideas?

Yeah, go ahead and cough, while im on the edge shffl dairing you and your arrogance.

FireStar

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:
too bad i wasnt talking to you. how bout u act like you have a **** and accept my money match. the only think i said to you was to money match me dumb****.
Your calling me dumb? I think that you should change "think" to thing smarty chan...
Here! I'll do it for you!

foxandfalco said:
too bad i wasnt talking to you. how bout u act like you have a **** and accept my money match. the only thing i said to you was to money match me dumb****.
There! Thats a "LOT" better! :embarrass

GenG

Smash Lord
Fortunately, they won't remove G&W of the game, cause it's a very special and rather unique character, which represents the first success of Nintendo in his gaming career (it's like the grandpa of SSB). I get a pack of fun playing like him (I think everybody do) using this retro freak, with the sounds and that, and that's what matters in this game.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
But do we really need another Mario we already have two I mean come on isn't that enough what's next racoon mario, FLUDD mario, frog mario where will it end?

Top Bottom