• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Sanu

Smash Champion
Confirm me, RaynEX, Unknown522 and I.B then please.

Also, my whole car needs housing. If we don't get housing, we ain't coming! As it stands, the people I'm taking with me are:

- Unknown522
- RaynEX
- I.B
- Empty

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ok update time. i dont have lawlbots info so he can update wen he reads this

ok first off, it will be changed to 1 day only, july 4th. ino it sux but since ayaz had bailed on this thing it kind of lost the hype. 2 days is pretty pricy so i think 1 day is still good. melee and brawl will still be happening, as well as anything else but id like it to be just melee and brawl just because of time contraints. I also want mele to finish this time cuz i feel bad that it couldnt finish in sauga.

it is located at the polish society 43 facer street. ENTER IN THE POLONIA ROOM YOU WILL SEE THE BIG SIGN OUTSIDE, it leads right into the room where the tourny is being held. The venu is like in the polish part of town. SO there are tuns of polish meat delis alll around the venue. there is a avondale right across from the venue and a pizza restuarnt down to road, iv been there mnay times its pretty dope. speaking of which.

no drinking smoking ect in the hall. i think there is some school called prince of whales down the road aswell, if you wanna blaze or get hammered you can do it over there.

the venue is open from noon to 1am. :( so we will have to make it quick,il have to make a schedual soon. i dout crews will be able to happen, maybe at nikos tourny.

the venue can hold like120 people. there is a big space in the middle so >_> were gunna need alot of power chords to maximize space to set-up ratio. Who can bring a tun of power chords.. buenob?

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
KKKK............. so it's time to explain what exactly has been going down for this to **** up.

I was doing massive amounts of school work right up until exam dates so I couldn't do much, then when the exam week started my mom started asking me about marks, I said they were fine, but she told me that Nasir's were failing cause she got a phone call by his teachers. Since Nasir and I play Brawl together pretty much all the time, she related his marks to us playing brawl. At this point and time I felt it was inappropriate to ask, "Oh hey mom, we gotta go reconfirm with Tanweer Uncle about having the smash bros tournament" So I edged out. Not the best thing to do, but the last thing I wanted to do was to make my mom pissed at me for hosting a tournament that Nasir would DEFINITELY be a part of and want to be a part of. With that said, direct all profanity, flames, and other internet nonsense at me since it's my fault.

Didn't want it to happen this way but I really didn't want to piss off my mom any further. And with that said, it's obvious that Nasir will not be attending the tournament and I myself have little chance. She has spoken to me about leaving Nasir out of smash so he could do work, but seeing that he's part of the network..... I wouldn't be surprised if he read this and told my mom that I'm going to a smashbros tournament. So I don't think I can come or house, kind of a ***** move but that's parents.

PM me if you have any requests of information, I don't want to get to far into the issue.

idea

Smash Master
Confirm me, RaynEX, Unknown522 and I.B then please.

Also, my whole car needs housing. If we don't get housing, we ain't coming! As it stands, the people I'm taking with me are:

- Unknown522
- RaynEX
- I.B
- Empty
I CALL A SPOT

and

IMADH?!?!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
KKKK............. so it's time to explain what exactly has been going down for this to **** up.
So what you're basically saying with that entire post is: Nasir is even more fail than we originally thought possible?

He's so fail he almost 2 stalked the entire tournament!?

Patches

Smash Master
Oh, sorry.

Um, I'm confirmed to coming with this. I can bring a Wii + Brawl. My wii has brawl + so if we do a brawl + tournament then... yeah. xd

I can also bring a power bar,

idea

Smash Master
i'll bring a cube + melee. and a power bar if i remember =P

someone really has to bring melee tvs for this X_X i don't want to have to wait till brawl is done with them.

Sanu

Smash Champion
maybe I'll come with pkm and kage if there is enough melee player.
Preeeety sure there will be.

BTW we still need housing, otherwise RaynEX + Unknown522 won't be able to come!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Josh I can definitely house your car. Provided you can squeeze me in for the ride to the veune xD

Pho

Smash Journeyman
What's the housing situation like? I wouldn't mind crashing in Niagara for some practice before the tournament.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Considering this is a 1 day event, I have a feeling we wont have time to finish this. Especially if a lot of people come, maybe we should skip pools and go straight to bracket lol.

Top Bottom