• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
JV 5 stocked by RL.

I think this is fake? BTW, I aint making the call, I want Melee because I don't rly play Brawl. And can we really finish this in one day from 12pm or w.e till 1am?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
If Melee is dropped, Vwins, PKM and Kage arent coming thus I will also have to choke and Montreal wont be attending this. Not that it matters, I guess Ill just bus it down solo.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Lol Idea.

I think Sheik or Marth are the most Brawl player friendly characters. They are easiest to abuse, imo.

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, sanuzi said people in his car need housing...and i think i'm in his car...but even if not, i'd need some sort of housing. so can anyone house me/toronto melee people?

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I might be going to this. If I do, I can bring my Wii if there will be a TV it can be used at, and there can be some guarantee that it won't get stolen or destroyed (lol) then I wouldn't mind bringing it.

So, are the rules and events being edited or something? As far as stages go, posting the SBR ruleset is not enough, the TO needs to specifically say what's banned/counter/starter without giving the intermediate categories. Was this missed, or has it just not been done yet?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
it depends Jared, if its only gonna be 20 people will the venue fee get boosted to like 15$? i just dont wanna come 2hours for a 20 person tourney

pastaboy

Smash Champion
the rules and schedual are being worked on dont worry, we still need power bars though.
dont worry joe, venue feet wont change. just wait till the end of the week to confirm i guess

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Lol theres going to be waayy more than 20 people going to this - PEOPLE JUST NEED TO START POSTING, COME ON GUYS LETS GO

Do you guys want this to happen or not? wtf, there should be a MINIMUM of 50 Brawl players going to this - there is no more school anymore, no scrub outs.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Lol theres going to be waayy more than 20 people going to this - PEOPLE JUST NEED TO START POSTING, COME ON GUYS LETS GO

Do you guys want this to happen or not? wtf, there should be a MINIMUM of 50 Brawl players going to this - there is no more school anymore, no scrub outs.
i 100% agree, where did all the hype go :(

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ayaz ***** it all away.
this **** is counting towards the pr, and the panelists are probably going to have the discussion irl. So if you dont want to get kicked off the pr, or if you wanna make it on the pr, get yo ***** here

Sanu

Smash Champion
Josh I can definitely house your car. Provided you can squeeze me in for the ride to the veune xD
I think you're good to go Kyle... and yeah, if you could some squish into the back... <_< We'd appreciate the housing too!

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Ottawa might be coming to this, depending on stuff. ATTENDANCE NEEDS TO UPPPP. If we make it it'l be a full carload, brawl ppl and 2 melee guys

BUMP

People need to start reconfirming, else this thing is doomed - MORE MELEE PPL

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Holy if Ally comes, team with him. But I gotta stay loyal to hype, cause' I did promise him.

Sorry, if hype dosn't come / ally i'll team with you.

We're still on for the scarborough tourney though, and possibly the other niagra. :)

Oh and confirm me, ambrose can I carpool with you? I'll chip in for gas.

Hype

Smash Lord
Holy if Ally comes, team with him. But I gotta stay loyal to hype, cause' I did promise him.

Sorry, if hype dosn't come / ally i'll team with you.

We're still on for the scarborough tourney though, and possibly the other niagra. :)

Oh and confirm me, ambrose can I carpool with you? I'll chip in for gas.
Silly you, we're teaming at Niko's OiN. Go ahead and team with Holy. Also, I looks like I might not be able to come to this, there still a chance though.

Top Bottom