• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
its this weekend...luke and adam you wanna go? anybody else?
I am 100% down to go to the Purdue tourny. I've in fact been scheduling around it. I have the days off from work due to APEX (****ing so gay I can't go) and I have the fundage. Let's hit it up.
It doesn't look like Peoria/Springfield can meet at a good middle point to carpool. We could meet in Champaign (it is directly on the way for both of us at nearly the same distance) and leave one of our vehicles at a hotel or something along those lines. I wouldn't be opposed to coming to Peoria for housing the night before and going it from there. There's always the possibility of us just going separately. I doubt I can get any interest from Springfield smashers, though, so I imagine I'm going to head to Pdubs the night before, assuming one of yall would be nice enough to house me.

Dart!

Smash Master
i want to go for sure. if anybody else wants to they are gonna have to either call me within the week or post here

no johns you've been warned

you can stay at my place, do you wanna drive or shall i? i would like somebody else to drive for once >.>

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i want to go for sure. if anybody else wants to they are gonna have to either call me within the week or post here

no johns you've been warned

you can stay at my place, do you wanna drive or shall i? i would like somebody else to drive for once >.>
I don't want to take my car because I question it's long-distance capabilities. My oil light came on when I drove to Peoria for the bro zone :(
I will help drive your vehicle though

Dart!

Smash Master
Nevermind: guys, ORLY is coming down tomorrow...with tink maybe? well orly is coming....but won't be here till midnight or laterish. we're leaving at like 8:30 saturday so whoever's coming should stay at my place friday night.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Nevermind: guys, ORLY is coming down tomorrow...with tink maybe? well orly is coming....but won't be here till midnight or laterish. we're leaving at like 8:30 saturday so whoever's coming should stay at my place friday night.
Chris is coming? Is he bringing a set up?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Where did Josh go?

and i went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. its like similar to cancun with beaches and stuff.

Dart!

Smash Master
man that tournament was the ****. ORLY and i brought the ****ing hurricane. btw like 3 hours ago way to get beat by scorpion master anthony :p

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
cr. lk, cr. lk, cr. lp, c. lk -> 2 frame link into HK Spiral Arrow = TOO ****ING GOOOOOODDDDD *RALPHS*!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that's a legit combo? It said 6 hit combo when I finished it.

Dart!

Smash Master
i did my first 9 hit normal combo to ex srk with ken. it was ****ing awesome.

i'm actually gonna pick up SSF4 for PS3 and go to those peoria tourneys if you're interested dave

kourck

Smash Cadet
cr. lk, cr. lk, cr. lp, c. lk -> 2 frame link into HK Spiral Arrow = TOO ****ING GOOOOOODDDDD *RALPHS*!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that's a legit combo? It said 6 hit combo when I finished it.
yeah, but range comes into play. cr. lk, cr. lp, cr. lk xx spiral arrow is a trade upward in reliability, much better bnb imo.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was mainly accidental, but I was jammed up against him so spacing wasn't an issue. Normally I'd do the normal bnb but I mess up the link a lot anyways >_<....and ****it, I hate when I'm on the left side of the opponent...doing **** to the right is so much more difficult, I keep sweeping instead of SRK'ing....**** square gate T_T

kourck

Smash Cadet
ex cannon strike (cammy divekick) to u1.

so i was in the lab with ken today randomly and found you can jump forward ex air tatsu after an anti-air light punch shoryuken with ken, it looks really sick and it is practically a free corner carry.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I won't be smashin the rest of the week as my friend from town will be here and I have a wedding to attend Saturday. And since my doctors appointment is next week, my smash career is still up in the air after this last doctors visit, if they don't have an answer then I'm done that's after they do the MRI and stuff that Imma force them to give me.

Dart!

Smash Master
ex cannon strike (cammy divekick) to u1.

so i was in the lab with ken today randomly and found you can jump forward ex air tatsu after an anti-air light punch shoryuken with ken, it looks really sick and it is practically a free corner carry.
whats the timing of the ex tatsu?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I won't be smashin the rest of the week as my friend from town will be here and I have a wedding to attend Saturday. And since my doctors appointment is next week, my smash career is still up in the air after this last doctors visit, if they don't have an answer then I'm done that's after they do the MRI and stuff that Imma force them to give me.
I hope you can still play, I only got to play you in friendlies back when I was a huge scrub at TIMS3.:(

Top Bottom