• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ha, I have fun on Eid since we don't get presents >:D so we aren't stressed out buying presents and just spend time with the family. And I still get money from my parents so I can buy a "gift" for myself. And Its just morning prayers to eating out at a friend's house for lunch to family dinner at home and then we're done. Nice short holiday that happens twice a lunar year.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Leaf make sure you take your pichu plush with you to apex and get some pics in, I want to see it!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
SZ, what program/hardware do you use to record your vids. You mentioned some beast specs on your vids (720p resolution and other stuff) so I'm a bit curious.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I will ****ING DIE if the entire Pika boards family is at APEX and I'm not there due to my unfortunate twist of fate with my job.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Auto, I'll bring my pikachu plushie and we'll call it auto for you. I'll let people take turns hanging out with you too!

.. Do you prefer goggles, bandanna, or naked? Don't think i can get a red hat to stay on him..

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
SZ would i be able to recruit your video making skills in the near future by any chance?
I can give you more details about what i want to make in a PM if you can help me!

I will ****ING DIE if the entire Pika boards family is at APEX and I'm not there due to my unfortunate twist of fate with my job.
join the club lol. except for me its i dont have 500+ dollars to travel to EC.
instead you can come with me to anime LA and have like almost not as much fun as apex.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ive been there before actually. to my credit i didnt troll them at that time lol
lol wow thats pretty surprising tbh XD.
im jelaous of you all going to apex, i went last year, the ONE YEAR i could afford to be active, and hardly any pikas came :/

Top Bottom