• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo, we forgot to MM :(
I baaaarely saw you after we spoke that one time, lol. Except for when Squall was ****ting on MVD, but I was too busy cheering for my crewmate. =X!

Jkjk, we'll mm one day. I have a lot more practice to do anyways...... I want it to be somewhat of a challenge for you..... and I didn't really want to play on a laggy TV. :urg:

well they only bought the site after brawl came out, presumably for the intention of hosting brawl in mlg, and if mlg drops brawl, they have no reason to host our site anymore, unless they plan to bring it back at a later date
If MLG drops Smashboards, I don't think much will change for normal users. Some admin might get dropped or switched around, but I doubt it'll be that serious.

You look as disappointed as the guy in the picture.
A perfect match.
Lol!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I don't know why people are worried about MLG dropping SWF.

I mean, they've owned it since before Brawl was ever on the circuit (and they actually owned it before two seasons ago, where they directly said that they weren't going to use Brawl), and they really don't have any reason to get rid of it.

People are just panicking over nothing, like always.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Hey guys, long time no see post. I'm just reading Werekill's post since I'm too lazy to read anything else.

MLG is rumored to be dropping SWF? Lol.

Nothing's gonna change.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hey guys, long time no see post. I'm just reading Werekill's post since I'm too lazy to read anything else.

MLG is rumored to be dropping SWF? Lol.

Nothing's gonna change.
<3

Yeah, people are just being idiots. There is a small chance that Brawl will be dropped next year, and people are worried that MLG will get rid of SWF too.

If they actually looked at the facts, they wouldn't worry about it, but hey, this is SWF, home of a community that always jumps to baseless conclusions!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Wow I saw the matches of Lee Martin v. ESAM round 1, Lee Martin got mega cocky el oh el. So I guess Lucario's not so bad for Pika anymore, ehhh?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
uh, yeah it kinda was/is. lol. ESAM is defyin them MU's tho.

he's sucha stubborn pikachu (as in won't ****in give up/choke). he made a lotta comebacks which seems rare for pikas. I was so sure he was gonna lose vs Lee third game. loool good ****

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
AiB is just...icky. I don't like it.
That, and the Sonic section is so far behind/dead that it hurts.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Bigs is correct, people overrated pika lucario. The real pika-lucario is pika-olimar.

Im almost at 1000 posts ;;. I might take extreme measures to prevent this.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Pika-Olimar isn't hard in practice just hard to get used too.

Yellow > electricity > everything else

Fair just knocks his usmash away xD

Just don't be above him(or do any electric move tradeoff) when yellow is next, learn to read his pikmin order.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
AiB sterotypes Ike as a wifi char D:<

I can't enjoy wifi matches without "omg ike so ch33p on wifail! I'm gonna quit wifi nao"

bigman40

Smash Master
uh, yeah it kinda was/is. lol. ESAM is defyin them MU's tho.

he's sucha stubborn pikachu (as in won't ****in give up/choke). he made a lotta comebacks which seems rare for pikas. I was so sure he was gonna lose vs Lee third game. loool good ****
I play the MU ALL the time. Lucario's up on us is the fact that we give him killing power later in the game. The entire match vs Lucario forces us to play patient he's not fast enough to force us into things. Lee made some bad calls when landing (which is why ESAM could kill him early).

BTW, I ****ing play this MU as Yoshi, so if you REALLY think it's that bad, then something is horribly wrong with Pika's mindsets on this MU here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pikachu can't kill. Lucario gets stronger the longer he lives.
Lucario also out ranges him, and Pikachu barely gets any guaranteed setups for free damage.

This match up is almost as bad as Sonic vs. Lucario.

Roller

Smash Legend
Olimar vs pika is pretty **** bad for us... Anyone who says otherwise has never played a decent olimar, aka logic, rich brown, brood, Fino, hilt, or L_Cancel (let's see how many of these people namesearch! =D)

Also, namechanged and new avi that just seems more... me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Over 1/3 of them are from this thread, so I don't feel too bad. Just means I love talking to my Pikas. <3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Olimar vs anyone is a pain in the ***, because he operates different from every other character. :l

Theres 3 characters that make you play differently. Ice climbers make you play mad gay, olimar forces you into approaching differently and struggling the whole match til hes off stage, and diddy plays nanner games, forcing you to regain control of the stage.

Even if there not bad match ups you still have to go out of your way to learn them. Soooo lame.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Inorite, god forbid you have to actually go out of your way and learn a matchup. (ono)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I play the MU ALL the time. Lucario's up on us is the fact that we give him killing power later in the game. The entire match vs Lucario forces us to play patient he's not fast enough to force us into things. Lee made some bad calls when landing (which is why ESAM could kill him early).

BTW, I ****ing play this MU as Yoshi, so if you REALLY think it's that bad, then something is horribly wrong with Pika's mindsets on this MU here.
Oh, hey cool.

So do I.

And I probably play a lucario more/better than yours.

Also personally I don't find Olimar thaaaaaat bad. Vs Logic I go for gimps and try to keep him off the ground. Maybe he just needs to play me more though.

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh, hey cool.

So do I.

And I probably play a lucario more/better than yours.

K.
Great job.

Do you enjoy losing as much to him (assuming you do)?

Anything else?

If you believe it's really as bad as what I believe you say it is, then that means that it's around 65:35, and I'm confident that it's not that bad at all.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390

K.
Great job.

Anything else?

If you believe it's really as bad as what I believe you say it is, then that means that it's around 65:35, and I'm confident that it's not that bad at all.
theres a meh lucario where im from, and even his lucario knows the basics which forces me to have to play really smart, hes usually taking me down to one stock and even tho im a way better player the mu is JUST THAT HARD. idk if its as bad as u view it but i think this mu shld be in our top 4 hardest ones, cuz i personaly do better v game and watches than vs lucarios, lucario just gots that dumb clutch, hes never ****ing losing lol

Kenrawr

Smash Master

K.
Great job.

Anything else?

I'm glad you can scale what I think the MU ratio is just from what I've said thus far lmaoooooo

LOL I PLAY LUCARIOS AND YOU DON'T OH WAIT YOU DO MY BAD WELL DON'T I FEEL SILLY!

Also yes I do enjoy losing to him. It's always a great experience :)

Top Bottom