• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGN Hosts GameTable! Saturday, June 6th, Mineola, NY. Brawl singles/doubles/low tier

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
No ill bring Brawl but I'll only pop in Melee for the friendlies before the tourny

And ill be doing it so there is nothing you can doing about it lol:laugh:

Vinnie

Smash Master
No ill bring Brawl but I'll only pop in Melee for the friendlies before the tourny

And ill be doing it so there is nothing you can doing about it lol:laugh:
lmao go ahead, as long as it's being used for brawl during the tourney.

Also, Lactose is bringing his wii, which is hacked, so there will be brawl+ friendlies before... and during the tournament.

It's still not guaranteed, but he's most likely bringing it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I have finals coming up, but I've always wanted to run a tournament. I'll probably run some over the summer anyways, with different events / schedules. The days were packed anyway, and I wouldn't have it on a sunday.

I was against it too, ch33s3 made me >.<

At least there's not pirate ship or pictochat. I wouldn't let him do that [again]. lol

dont let him tell you how to run your own dam tournament. Bottom line its your choice. I say no to jungle japes only because it creates a more competitive atmopshere and less camping and falco bull****

@bigm --- what world you live in where sunday is a great day for people...not since I have run parallax tournaments was sunday EVER a good day

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
dont let him tell you how to run your own dam tournament. Bottom line its your choice. I say no to jungle japes only because it creates a more competitive atmopshere and less camping and falco bull****

@bigm --- what world you live in where sunday is a great day for people...not since I have run parallax tournaments was sunday EVER a good day
people are bussy on saturday.sunday is an offday,sunday isnt good for late tournaments tho. also im not a scrub

Ryan-K

Smash Master
maybe you guys werent around a week ago when it was signed into law that everyone's lives go at the same pace as BIGM1994's and your sunday is ALWAYS free ALWAYS

Eaode

Smash Champion
Lol you people and your SAT johns. Ask Khanti, I made it to the Hofstra B+ tourney after my SATs. No johns people. SATs are even more reason to make it to a smash tournament.

Although since it's Brawl I don't think you'd be able to stay awake during that much **** in one day LOL.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Lol you people and your SAT johns. Ask Khanti, I made it to the Hofstra B+ tourney after my SATs. No johns people. SATs are even more reason to make it to a smash tournament.

Although since it's Brawl I don't think you'd be able to stay awake during that much **** in one day LOL.

GTFO i dont care what you say, June SATs johns for me. I'll john either way lol. I have to see if I can make it to Low tiers on time, cus i'm taking my SATs at Francis Lewis HS -_-. Hopefully ill make it on time
yea i just noticed it was him,sorry strife,this dude is awesome..
LOL bigm, notice how ur other posts kept saying u weren't scrub until you just found out one of the greatest TOs in man's history was Alex Strife. massive phailspikes homie.
It's only an hr and some change away, and I got the directions.
Now the hard part, mi madre... :confused:
Oshi even Ruk is going? holy ****. you said you saw me at DSX's but I dont remember you, we gotta play so I can remember who you are mangz. Also you can wreck my marth (assuming u main marth as well) ^.^

Yeah Son Doittt!!!!!!
oshi you coming? XD Kirin says your a beast Marth player (you main marth amrite?>.<) Gotta play you man, LI has some rapists I have yet to see. Also you can wreck my marth and give it a horrid critique.
I dunno if my partner is gonna have some form of SAT/School Exam on this day so I may be looking for a partner.
Dude, Kirin if I manage to make it on time, espically for friendlies, WE MUST AND I MEAN MUST TEST OUT MARIO BROTHERS DOUBLES MY DUDE! Cape **** is calling us out. If we fit doubles in friendlies and pick each other up real well, WE MUST ****ING TEAM! <3 Kirin. Up to u tho. *hasn't had fully enough doubles exp*

does anyone know how to get here by public transportation please? -_-

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Let's get one thing clear, Japes is a great stage, and PGN debated with me for a while, asked some other people who agreed with me, and thus, legal Japes. Plus, without Japes, where are you going to take my ICs so you can stay away from my grabs? RC sure doesn't cut it.

EDIT: @ Hippiedude: There are two LIRR stations nearby. Mineola and something else that I can't remember.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
GTFO i dont care what you say, June SATs johns for me. I'll john either way lol. I have to see if I can make it to Low tiers on time, cus i'm taking my SATs at Francis Lewis HS -_-. Hopefully ill make it on time

LOL bigm, notice how ur other posts kept saying u weren't scrub until you just found out one of the greatest TOs in man's history was Alex Strife. massive phailspikes homie.

Oshi even Ruk is going? holy ****. you said you saw me at DSX's but I dont remember you, we gotta play so I can remember who you are mangz. Also you can wreck my marth (assuming u main marth as well) ^.^

oshi you coming? XD Kirin says your a beast Marth player (you main marth amrite?>.<) Gotta play you man, LI has some rapists I have yet to see. Also you can wreck my marth and give it a horrid critique.

Dude, Kirin if I manage to make it on time, espically for friendlies, WE MUST AND I MEAN MUST TEST OUT MARIO BROTHERS DOUBLES MY DUDE! Cape **** is calling us out. If we fit doubles in friendlies and pick each other up real well, WE MUST ****ING TEAM! <3 Kirin. Up to u tho. *hasn't had fully enough doubles exp*

does anyone know how to get here by public transportation please? -_-
Well,im still not a scrub lets get that straight,ive just been doin bad lately..btw pgn this looks awesome imma try to make it

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
im coming to this with maybe 3-5 people. ill prob bring a tv and a wii but, i prob wont be there at 10 10 tho maybe 11 15 ish

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
y the **** is japes on...

o and guyz dont cp japes against cheese, its a mindgame. according to pgn, ics are somehow amazing there LOL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
jungle japes is bad...clap traps and gay gimping no thanks...i promote a competitive atmosphere not gay bull

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
jungle japes is bad...clap traps and gay gimping no thanks...i promote a competitive atmosphere not gay bull
competitive brawl lol jk ilu <3
ok ima TRY to make both, but i won't enter in either. put me up to be a co-host son, i wanna learn to host a tourney and shizz so i can one day get like a melee thing goin for nyc

Vinnie

Smash Master
If i go i need a partner not a noob plzz
LOL NO NOOBS (click)

competitive brawl lol jk ilu <3
ok ima TRY to make both, but i won't enter in either. put me up to be a co-host son, i wanna learn to host a tourney and shizz so i can one day get like a melee thing goin for nyc
we already have me, ch33s3, and lactose behind the counter. that's 3 people, added to the 2 people that work there, that's 5 ppl behind 1 counter. sry

Top Bottom