• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGN Hosts GameTable! Saturday, June 6th, Mineola, NY. Brawl singles/doubles/low tier

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lol pgn, he's just a 11 year old kid. lighten up. though i blame him for losing in doubles lolz.
dont get to ahead of your self its not like you cariied every match i just sucked one of the games..

Lolz don't worry, I sorta know him. I even recorded him ****** my friend at gimped, it's on my youtube channel. He's not too bad =]
lol @ you guys making fun of my age it really doesent matter and pgn what are you like 15? 16? not that big of a diffrence

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
we already have me, ch33s3, and lactose behind the counter. that's 3 people, added to the 2 people that work there, that's 5 ppl behind 1 counter. sry
You're making it harder and harder for me to want to show up at this lol. I don't have to be behind counter, and I highly doubt all of you will be behind counter 100% of the time anyway. Just say no ******s allowed and I'll understand(OBVIOUS JOKE LOL ILU)

but i mean, teach me in and outs, bracket/seeding/etc. I don't have to be behind counter. Besides, we've never had a full convo offline. Just a *head nod* :laugh:

Vinnie

Smash Master
You're making it harder and harder for me to want to show up at this lol. I don't have to be behind counter, and I highly doubt all of you will be behind counter 100% of the time anyway. Just say no ******s allowed and I'll understand(OBVIOUS JOKE LOL ILU)

but i mean, teach me in and outs, bracket/seeding/etc. I don't have to be behind counter. Besides, we've never had a full convo offline. Just a *head nod* :laugh:
LOL head nod

kay.

dont get to ahead of your self its not like you cariied every match i just sucked one of the games..

lol @ you guys making fun of my age it really doesent matter and pgn what are you like 15? 16? not that big of a diffrence
We're not making fun of you lol. Don't worry about it ;) I still respect you as a smasher, no matter what age.

Also, MOAR TVS PLEASE! IF YOU BRING A TV, YOUR VENUE FEE IS WAIVED! WE NEED LIKE 5 MORE!!!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
LOL head nod

kay.

We're not making fun of you lol. Don't worry about it ;) I still respect you as a smasher, no matter what age.

Also, MOAR TVS PLEASE! IF YOU BRING A TV, YOUR VENUE FEE IS WAIVED! WE NEED LIKE 5 MORE!!!
what about a wii?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
So I heard there'd be at least one plus setup here. Good start.

I'll be taking B+ MMs against my PT or any solo pokemon. 1 - 5 dollahs.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If Mr.809 comes to this im with him but for now anyone team?

Yikes double post =X

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Sigh... fine, it's awwn, Skip! Since when did you play Snake, though? :psycho:

ninja turtle > some 50-year old spy dude

Vinnie

Smash Master
I need a good partner, but I don't want to just post in this thread and have some random noob PM me asking. So I'm just gonna lurk around and eventually pick someone -.-

mast xx pkmn

Smash Cadet
im not able to be there all day, i can only come for singles. Am i able to register for it before they start, or must i sign up at 12?

Top Bottom