• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 2 - Oct. 17 Dallas, TX - Gnes/Dojo/Razer/PX/KS/OK/LA/RGV/Girls! Hype! Woo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Any low tier tourneys including Ike? If I can't beat Dojo, then at least I can settle for 1st at the low tier tourney. lol I don't know how that's going to turn out, to be honest.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang, Mr. Doom vs Bored would be amazing... it's rumored that bored is unbeatable in Ike dittos. Then again, Mr. Doom main's the A button... not Ike.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
LOL, Phantom. I main stupidity. That's what I main. Affinity can attest to such.

I'll bring recording equipment, but I must warn you that I tend to make people look like n00bs online, and this isn't done on purpose.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Bored is only beatable by San and occasionally Kimchi in Ike dittos. I went 1-2 in our tourney set at HOBO, and it was really close, but. Meh, when he's in the zone for real, it takes something pretty great. I'd say Doom is about on par with my skill level, though I've only run into him once. Except... he's better against MK, I think.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
i like sucking big floppin donkey ****
We do not need to know your personal preferences... But you can make a lot of money in Tia Juana. :p

I dunno about low tier. If we have time, we'll go for it. :) Probably low tier doubles only though, not sure about singles. I'll talk to Zac. Or just see what happens when we get everything else done.

Don't forget your swim suits just in case!!!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
What if we just prefer skinny dipping? I mean, I'm pretty confident in the size of my junk.
We already have problems at this school with indecent exposure. Library... ECSS building... 3 different times.

I will not feel bad for you if you get arrested. In fact, I will laugh, hard. Hard enough to cry. :p

Ladybug

Smash Lord
There are basketball courts at the activities center outside that you could probably play on. Just bring your own ball. :) Or pool basketball.

This is if it's warm enough.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
O sh--basketball? And black people will be playing?

I'll be in Dallas...for the UT-OU game, haha.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Be careful Andy, your Kpop sig might be a bit too risky with the whole boob massage lol. Zac's judgement hammer damage is on the stack...better bust out that instant sigswap =P
Dude she wasn't giving her a massage, her wind breaker got caught in her bra and she was just helping her straighten it out. IMO she's the best kind of friend you can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom