• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase X - Dallas, TX - FX Game Exchange - Full Results up! =]

napZzz

Smash Hero
Yo yall mother****ers need to stop acting like Yoshi vs MK is bad or something. It's like barely 55-45 MK's favor when Yoshi plays gay. His eggs do a lotta damage and have high shieldbreak capacity so you can't just camp him, but his reverse grab beats all your approaches. All he has to do is camp backwards and you don't have any "OMG LEGIT WAY TO **** YOSHI RIGHT HERE". Oh and you can't gimp him, and he lives longer than you, and he has grab release bull****.

It's like MK's 5th or 6th hardest matchup at least... Who else has beaten 4 of the top MKs in the last 2 years with a random character? **** is no accident.
Bias from someone who plays the best yoshi and is looking for johns as to why he loses

afk

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
hey polts a hoss, no doubt. but so is dojo.
It may have been situational, but its still a win. yoshis good obviously. he has range, fast moves and good kill moves. i think he should be higher in tier really

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yoshi does better against MK than even high tiers honestly, but he's still a ****ty char
Naw. Yoshi just bad

"Sees every arguing about yoshi and mk cause polt beat dojo"

"remembers seeing domo beat polt"

KS>FL

L

AFK.
It's usually some weird **** like that

hey polts a hoss, no doubt. but so is dojo.
It may have been situational, but its still a win. yoshis good obviously. he has range, fast moves and good kill moves. i think he should be higher in tier really
Nope Yoshi is bad.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yoshi vs Wario is 100-0 Yoshi's favor. Continuous grab release into regrab.

Yoshi is cool for me because Wolf vs Yoshi is one of Yoshi's worst matchups :troll:.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Empty regrabbing infinite would easily be classified as stalling. But then again you had hard counters for Wolf listed as 6:4.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
POLT

we did each other proud this weekend!

you beat dojo

and i FRIGGNE POOPED ALL OVER Delta

it was bad

he had no chance XDDDDD

pictochat is funny

Good stuff, keep wreckin

i think u could use some more oos exp tho to maintain ur ******, so come back to fl and we'll keep ya in shape, since TX apparently is too easy for ya ;)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Dojo is never on **** status until he gets sent to losers bracket.

But wait. He doesn't have a Serperior.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yoshi is bad. Yoshi vs Marth and Yoshi vs Diddy make me want to throw a bat at whoever made Yoshi that bad.
Yoshi vs. Diddy is not all that bad. Try Lucario.

Yoshi is bad.
Yoshi ****ING SUCKS.
Naw. Yoshi just bad.
HATERZ.

But seriously, from my point of view Yoshi's not bad, just decent. That's what I consider mid-tier characters to be, anyways.

Yoshi vs Wario is 100-0 Yoshi's favor. Continuous grab release into regrab.

Yoshi is cool for me because Wolf vs Yoshi is one of Yoshi's worst matchups :troll:.
Wario vs. Yoshi is even. And Wolf vs. Yoshi is not as bad as I thought it was. Certainly not as bad as Lucario, at least.

and i FRIGGNE POOPED ALL OVER Delta

it was bad

he had no chance XDDDDD
From what I heard from Delta, he almost beat you but down-B suicided because of the wind drawing in Pictochat.

:069:

Neon!

Smash Lord
This being my first phase I really enjoyed but wish there could have been more setups (I'll bring mine next time) Might quite a few people so i guess i'll get this started...

Illmatic- I knew i would have to play you in toureny eventually and I'm glad we did. You're one of the primary reasons why i started attending tournaments, thanks for encouraging me and helping me get better.

Bigfoot- Our rivavlry is growing.... who will be the best DK in texas!!! Seriously though you have a great DK and i learned a few things after wacthing your matches. 3 stocking illmatic was sick!

Denti- You live 3 miles from me and we havent plaed since hobo 29, that has to change! GJ on getting 9th in such a stacked tourney and I laughed at your mm with zigsta.

Zigsta- You're really friendly and I'm glad we could play a few matches, best bowser I've ever played! Also good team matches.

Kappn- I was really glad I helped you place higher than your friends in teams, good teamwork and keep on reppin that toon link.

Allah- Glad you made it to this tourney even though you were out of shape, you're wario has potential and I'm sorry about the bad controller.

Mr. Game and watch- First and probably only jiggs I'll ever play in tourney, I want to see you money match razer!

Pantyraider- We did really good in teams! You're G&W is solid and compliments my dk almost perfectly lol.

Shadowpj- definitly enjoyed our set and learned quite a few things about the tl matchup. Keep up the good work.

Mr. Blue sky- You and your friend ***** me in melee!

Poltergust- I wish we could have played outside of doubles, hopefully my incessant laughing during our games didn't bother you lol.

Infinity- I can't believe you only live like 5 miles from me! Hopefully I can get a lot of metaknight and diddy practice that way. I'd also like to note that you're probably one of the most mature smashers I've met along with Havok.

Red shadow- We still didnt get to play lol but you're wario looks better than last time, keep on attending tournaments man you're a good player.

Mr. Doom- Beastly ike, wish i could have money matched you after our doubles set.

Dhax- i enjoy seeing players like you who really want to get better, I hope you learned a few things from my snake and I'll hopefully be able to visit a couple times considering how close you are.

Brett- Got his revenge on bigfoot by spiking me with aether lol, great ike.

Razer- We must play next time!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Now i know which region i shouldn't travel to if i care about my well-being... :)

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Nobody except Dojo has given Polt credit for beating Dojo yet so hold up lemme get the FL meatriding train in here real quick.

Hrnut
Seibrik
Dfear
Xaltis
Afro
CO18
ESAM
Nick Riddle
Snipa

Gogogogogog

Good **** Polt

Oh and any vids recorded?
haha my names first....D!ck riding Obama....I mean Poltergust....Good **** my N!G although you still haven't taken a match off of me ever you ****** those kids in Texas lol

just messing with you bro (although you have never taken a match of me lol) Keep it up son...Yoshi for NUMBA 1 on TX PR soon :)

BTW yours truly HRNUT ON RAZEKS ACCOUNT

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Man, who invited Florida? :bee:

Guys, due to my crap internet stopping my videos from uploading 8 times in the past two days, I have to wait until the weather clears up. Or just hope I can go 30 minutes without the internet dropping...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Honestly it doesn't really matter who or when you lose in winners if you come back and make it to grand finals.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
haha my names first....D!ck riding Obama....I mean Poltergust....Good **** my N!G although you still haven't taken a match off of me ever you ****** those kids in Texas lol
...Did we ever even fight each other in singles?

:069:

Gnes

Smash Master
Now i know which region i shouldn't travel to if i care about my well-being... :)
Naw ***** I traveled to yo GAY *** STACKED as **** region u better come to mine. ****ing nagger.

just messing with you bro (although you have never taken a match of me lol) Keep it up son...Yoshi for NUMBA 1 on TX PR soon :)

BTW yours truly HRNUT ON RAZEKS ACCOUNT
Naw, Polt good, but Yoshi not getting past Jerm/Trela/Razer, and of course not me :).

I actually miss the CO18 vs TX flame wars :(
Lol good times. Can't do em no more. Co got better **** to do now :)

Top Bottom