• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 2! April 17th, Port Coquitlam, BC. WE NEED MORE SET-UPS!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
VINCENT PLEASE BRING THAT SENSOR BAR TO THE TOURNEYY
i cant practice the rob MU with holynightmare cause i dont have that fukkin sensor bar FFFFUUUUUUU

w/e tho

LOL DEAP THAT CREW IS ****
DAN YOU SHOULD COME
HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
FFFFUUUUU

there's too many cookie recipes I want to bring :(
I'll make cookies for the overture smashfest as well to vent out my cookie rage

What are people's opinions on oatmeal cookies

me ben jake and brian should make a crew for crews "Captain Falcon FFA crew"
Captain Falcon FFA vs Deapers!!

crew mm

CFFFA
-Jake
-brian
-Asa
-Ben

Deapers
-Vincent
-Clouderz
-Eric
-Deap

how much?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
****, almost missed Evan's post... >.<

I might be able to come and bring 2 TV's + set-ups, but ONLY if someone gives me a ride from Coquitlam.....
I'm sure this won't be a problem. We had a several people driving islanders around last time, so I'm sure somebody will step up and offer this gentleman and his set-ups a ride. *cough*

i cant practice the rob MU with holynightmare cause i dont have that fukkin sensor bar FFFFUUUUUUU

w/e tho
I lol'd.

I was just about to suggest $10 for the crew battle too. ^.^

*gasp*

where the **** is charmeleon!!!???!?!!11
:005:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon FFA vs Deapers!!

crew mm

CFFFA
-Jake
-brian
-Asa
-Ben

Deapers
-Vincent
-Clouderz
-Eric
-Deap

how much?
I am so down with that!! crews is sooo much fun!! lets do it lets make it 20! we will **** you guys so hard!! haha crew hype, yea cloud ill bring it...but just remind me cause i might forget...

Asa

Smash Hero
we're totally gonna win

i mean

it's captain falcon

vs diapers?

we got this

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Pot split doesn't matter when you're a Ganon main T_T

I don't mind the ledge grab rule as long as it still is in set. 50 ledgegrab maximum is good.

Scrooging is the ***** version of planking, none of that please.

And to top it all off, I challenge Clouderz to a $5 MM, best of three, MK vs Ganon, Smashville only :p

Oh and Confirmed

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x

I don't mind the ledge grab rule as long as it still is in set. 50 ledgegrab maximum is good.

And to top it all off, I challenge Clouderz to a $5 MM, best of three, MK vs Ganon, Smashville only :p

Oh and Confirmed

MM??

im one of the best mk here

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
i am one of the best people IRL here.

il take some MMs, i guess im one of the better snakes here, and the best DK by default.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Oh and Confirmed
I approve of this post.

I still need to know who can house people if needed...!

+ car rides + set-ups + etc.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
The Vancouver Island crew all needs housing.

I still say the 40-25-15-10-5-5 gets my vote in terms of pay-out. Doesn't matter either way, since I'm gonna win this tourney ;)

I've got over 15 characters ready for my 10 victories before I can use GaW challenge on myself :p (hopefully I actually do this :p)

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
mark these IC'ers as confirmed!!! =D ill be practising up, and this time im going to be on my A game not like last tourney so im challengeing all MK mains, 5-10 MM's GET @ ME!

also anyone else who wants an MM just me know. but MK's im comming after you this time.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
also before anyone says anything... videos i know ill have them posted when i can im really sorry for the delay.... girlfriend is only here till the 6th so need to spend as much time with her as i can, ill work on sneaking an hour to post them ok. ill bring my recording equipment again btw, and i can bring my wii also.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
mark these IC'ers as confirmed!!!
So you're popo and your gf's nana? and you're both confirmed? ;)

I predict you're going to choke worse than you did last tourney.

Off-topic, Kyle, you should come to Victoria at some point. We should have another biweekly before the tourney :p

edit: nevermind, you said your gf's leaving.

So... you're popo... who's your nana? CAN I BE YOUR NANA? :p

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
also my DK is ****.... ill challenge T-pains DK for dittos? maybe MM DK dittos??? also i heard my DK 3 stock'd jdongs MK....true story =P

i beat MKs on Rainbow Cruise with my DK, true story. I welcome the Counter pick, DK is like LOL WHAT

yeah il MM your DK, DK dittos, $10.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
also before anyone says anything... videos i know ill have them posted when i can im really sorry for the delay.... girlfriend is only here till the 6th so need to spend as much time with her as i can, ill work on sneaking an hour to post them ok. ill bring my recording equipment again btw, and i can bring my wii also.
Good stuff. Also, nice triple post. =D

T-Pain's DK does go LOL WHAT on Rainbow Cruise. I've seen it, and it's scary.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Good stuff. Also, nice triple post. =D

T-Pain's DK does go LOL WHAT on Rainbow Cruise. I've seen it, and it's scary.

OMG I'LL MONEY MATCH T-PAIN'S DK WITH MY GAW, ALL MATCHES ON RAINBOW CRUISE!!!!!!!

$10? :p

MELEE AND BRAWL!!!!!!!! (DK vs GaW in both games lol) :p

mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Ok so 1. i donno if i'll have the money to make it up there 2. Campbell River is just kinda....inconveniently located having to take buses and the ferry and everything else

So with that it's leaning towards not being able to make it but i'll still try my best

**IHT is in the same boat as me considering i'd be taking him with me

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Sorry again for the inconvenient date. D= Don't forget, we can get you guys housing. People around here just have a tendancy to not discuss these things on the boards for whatever reason...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Grape... don't forget Kyle (Grimice, the Ice Climbers noob) is also from Campbell River, and he usually drives to Victoria and meets us on the way there. You could always see if he can drive you to Victoria, and then you'll just join up with us, and we'll head down together.

We can make it work :)

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I have decided that every time you say "MM" i am going to say "Triangle.." and we can see how big this thread gets :o

any bets on how big it gets?
my guess is..42 pages

MM
MM
MM
MM

MM
M
M
M
M
M
MM
M
M
M
MM
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
MMM
M
M
M
M
M

M
M
M
MM
MMMM
MM
M
M
M
MMM
M
M
M
MM
M
M
M
M
M
M
MMMM
M
MM
M
M
M

M
M
M
M
M

MOney match?:bee:

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
yeah, money matching with DK is already a poor investment. Its like investing money into MTV or something else terrible.

but il mm you gnw but not just on Rainbow cruise, i only CP metaknights there.

Top Bottom