• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 4 Results (Coquitlam, BC, Canada)

Metà

Smash Master
losers finals didn't get taped iirc since that was after you went "graaaaaah stop leaving my recording device on in between matches" and you turned it off and nobody bothered to turn it back on, I think people remembered in time to record me getting ***** hardcore by superboom though!
turning it off between matches not only saves me dvd's, but also saves me a lot of editing time.

that's a shame they didn't get recorded though.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey, Evan. Do you have the replay of Blue Yoshi beating Clouderz? I have that match recorded on my Wii in case you or Bryan (Asa) need it to go up. I'm just deleting/looking through stuff now.

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Oh, speaking of replays I just checked my wii and I have two replays of Wario vs Ganondorf. They were saved at 1:40 and 1:44. At this point they would be friendlies (probably).

The Ganon is most likely Terodactyl Yelnats, and the Wario could be Asa or brningpyre. Want me to upload them/send them to someone?

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Thank you everyone for coming and making this tournament amazing.

Thank you Jake for helping run the tournament. You made this tournament run smoothly.

Thank you Evan for recording and uploading matches. I know how much of a pain in the *** that is. Especially for a game you don't like :p

Thanks to all of Alberta for coming and making this event special. I enjoyed hanging out and meeting all of you. I look forward to seeing you again in Alberta.

Thanks to everyone who brought wii's!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that our BC Brawl community isn't even a year old. The rate at which we've grown and improved is astounding. I'm very pleased I've been able to make so many awesome friends just from playing this game. I will be retiring as TO but will still compete in all tournaments. Jake has proved he is much more suited for this and is simply better at it than I am. I started getting annoyed near the end of being a TO but, because everyone in our community is awesome, I didn't mind continuing to do it. It's been awesome helping this community grow and i look forward to watching it continue!

BC BRAWL FIGHTING!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
The Island brawl scene has existed since the start of brawl. It never died.

And Jake is our new TO? Alright! Lets stall the tournament with Melee matches throughout the brawl singles bracket! (lol jk. We'll stall it with 64 matches of course :p)

Thanks for being the TO Jordan. You've hosted great tournaments. Well... at least I enjoyed them (except for that one I didn't attend... yeah, I didn't enjoy it too much...) ;) :p

Edit: I am now the proud owner of two sensor bars. GET AT ME!!!
In other words, whoever is missing a sensor bar, I have it... so... yeah... unless you come down to Victoria, you probably won't be able to get it back until the next tournament... so... yeah...

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Reposting this again. I just realized I don't have any means to record these two replays. If you can upload them, please let me know and I'll add you, and send them your way.

Oh, speaking of replays I just checked my wii and I have two replays of Wario vs Ganondorf. They were saved at 1:40 and 1:44. At this point they would be friendlies (probably).

The Ganon is most likely Terodactyl Yelnats, and the Wario could be Asa or brningpyre.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
SHOUTOUTS

1. SuPeRbOoM • Way to go, Dan. Next stop, taking on people at a bigger Regional/National.

2. Bundtcake • It's such an enthralling feeling when you can't help but overhear how someone loves watching your character play. I'm glad to have entertained you and played the matches I did against you. I only regret not being able to face off against you in the bracket where you could have gotten a proper taste of my full potential. Your ROB had the edge over my Sonic, while our fights between Kirby and Sonic were close to dead even. Facing off in the bracket would have been nothing short of amazing. About as hyped as facing Breez or something. We'll save it for when you come to Alberta or when I return to BC. I want to take the fight to you in the tourney bracket! Great games. And though Dan rather dominated in the Grand Finals the times that you pulled something wicked with ROB I got really pumped. I wanted you to take some matches from him though to make it even more exciting.

3. Alphicans • Way to go on third. Stop being salty and *****ing. You placed high. Or get off in the back back again. That'll make you feel better. :colorful:

4. Firefly • It is written that only true Albertans can defeat Sonic the Hedgehog in battle. I'm glad that if I was to lose to anybody in BC, it was to you. Close matches all around that could have gone either way. In the end, it was just another close battle for who could make it to the money spots or at least 7th. Congrats on taking out Clouderz and for beating Jack as well. You deserved it all. And thank you, both you and Jordan, for being great hosts. I have no regrets. The match in the crew battle we had though? That's just a precursor to what's to come in the future when we play again! Keep that in mind! Bring it on! /listens to Ground Pound Remix

5. KillL0ck • Dangerously close match with Jake man... I didn't know who to root for, so I didn't. I was just glad I got to see a really cool match go down. Never get tired of it. At least you got a semi-refund for Singles and whipped *** in Doubles, eh? Good stuff!!

5. Fiji • Way to go on 5th place. Bigger numbers and still showing that you can deal the business. MAJOR props for bouncing back through loser doubles with your bro though. Shame that we had to face in the Loser Bracket so soon though. Blast...wanted higher than 9th. LMAO 100+ rep to you too, bro.

7. Blue Yoshi • What an unorthadox Game & Watch. Reminded me of 2008 all over again. And that's a good thing in my eyes. That was such a huge upset when you took down Clouderz and eliminated him altogether. My one regret is that I never got that honor. You stole it from me you *******! Hahah, I don't think we got to play, but it was great to see you again since SFU2. Way to go man.

7. Captain L

9. Asa • I had a lot of fun facing your Olimar. Wario is such a tough fight for the hedgehog though. XD I was very amused by just how ticked you were by my spin tactics. Good games and hope to play you again soon. Legit Brawl hacks btw.

9. Kuraudo • You lost to a dinosaur. Really? You coulda gotten 7th place and a nice cyan name in the tourney results for the Sonic boards but noooo you had to take him to FD and get grab released out of the spring across FD that I didn't realize worked. You *******. ... gg on 9th and beating Breez and Clouderz (in an incomplete MM)

9. DevilWillCry • What a way to come back, man. Make sure you stay around this time, okay? Because you and I are going to do some really really epic stuff in the future for sure. I now trust you on all CP options that aren't Rainbow Cruise if you're Ike. Brinstar? Sure thing. LOL We'll do better for sure. Congrats on your placing.

9. Clouderz • In all seriousness, obligatory eat your own words/trolling/etc.etc. here. I had fun playing you for the time I did. I wanted to MM you for $5 against your MK but I felt bad after you seemed to be rather disappointed after losing. I didn't wanna seem like some opportunist ******* that wanted to kick you while you were down. Even if you would have lost against me if you used Meta Knight. Good games.

Come back when you can put up a fight.

13. Terodactyl Yelnats • That Ganon... Just...dang. I haven't seen such destruction since I faced Koskinator. Brutality in pools. I had fun facing you and I'm looking forward to the rematch in the future. PS; your gamer mom is cool. Wish mine was more willing to understand the linguo. XD

13. Ced • I still needed to rematch you after what you did to me at SFU2 long ago. "Sorry. /chooses MK" LOL I'm gonna get you!

13. Breez • Our set was incredibly epic! Pools match you had my number in the end, but in the bracket, dang that was close. You taught me a thing or two on how to keep up pressure. I'm gonna utilize that for my own crowd here in Alberta. Arsenal and Fiji, I'm looking at you guys. I had a lot of fun talking to you and playing with you. You're such a strong player. Too bad you're just too slow.

Maybe next time we fight you'll have...stepped it up.

13. Arsenal • Way to go in Doubles man! It's alright that you placed 13th for Singles. Alberta came to prove something and as a whole, we did. Your candy *** is mine back home though. Just bring it! 100+ bro reps.

17. Kodokan • I don't see no LFL and I remember seeing this tag for you, so Jordan? Thank you SO much for housing Alberta. You and Sarah both are such great people. Very tolerant, and I apologize for how loud I was at times at your place. I'll come back or you guys come here and we can play more for sure. I can even house people as well if needed be. Spruce Grove Zone baby! Great tournament and a nice send-off. Thank you thank you thank you. I couldn't say it enough.

17. Grape • Unfortunately I don't think I got the chance to play you... I wanna make a better effort next time to properly get around to everybody. I know I can. Good games and I had a lot of fun here in BC overall.

17. Blunted_Object10 • Horray!! The ONE time that I have my rematch with you and it's in a different game that I can hold my own in! Thank you for the Mario vs. Sonic match. That is my favorite one of all time. Your Marth and Mario both are really impressive. Once you learn the Sonic match-up better I know that things will only get even more epic. Btw, I'm learning Marth in Melee so I hope that maybe it won't be non-stop 4-stocks in that game too if we play. At least you're a complete and total beast in the game that counts in your heart. Am I right? Good times. Good games. It was nice seeing you. Tell Adam that I said hey if you haven't already.

17. Diminisht • Heil Ash. Thank you so much for all of this. You and Keith both were godsends for our road trip. You kept us in line, you kept us all sane, and you had the epic podcasts that gave us good laughs. My major shoutout to you though? Is getting the road trip RIGHT on the money JUST as Keith parked. That is beyond epic. You're top tier just for that alone you crazy son of a gun. 101+ bro rep.

17. Max • Epicly hilarious Ike dittos. I was pulling for you against Breez and those were great matches. You have a solid Snake (no pun intended) and I had fun taking that on too. If only because getting Dan'd only stays fun for so long. Hahah.

17. Cheaszeman • We faced you and Scaphist in Doubles I believe? Solid teamwork and solid characters. There's nowhere else for you two to go but up. I have full confidence in you guys. Good games. I had a lot of fun. Hope you did too!

17. Ic0nic • Ya know for someone who doesn't play this game often, you've got good things going. Thanks for teaming with Diminisht; forming another BC team cuz Ash is a traitor. lol Sorry we didn't get to play too much.

17. Meta • Extra props to you for all of your hard work with recording and posting videos up. Nice of you to enter as well. I had a lot of fun in our Zelda and Ganondorf money match. I think I'm going to be maining Marth shortly though. It was nice seeing you again. Come over to Alberta some time!

25. Dan • Good games. I hope to see you around more in the BC scene and in Smash in general!

25. HNG • For the person that I had intentions of teaming with... I didn't play a match with you did I? I'm very sorry. I promise that I'll play you properly the next time we meet. Be it in Alberta or BC when I come back.

25. Scaphist • Like I told Cheeseman, you guys have a strong understanding of the game and you guys have nowhere to go but up. It was great to play you guys.

25. SKidd • For a 10 year old kid? You have a lot of potential. It was good to see you. Just don't get your hopes up of beating me anytime soon. ;) In all seriousness though, you're gonna go places if you keep this up. You have a good start on Mario. Now just keep on trucking. Good games in doubles.

25. Sydney • We didn't play, did we? Sorry about that. And if we did play, I apologize. D: Next time for SURE!

25. Wagon • Dang it I didn't get to play you either! Starwaffle says I took the time to play a lot of people, but missing a couple of you just isn't right to me! Like I said for Sydney. NEXT TIME!!

25. Starwaffle • I underestimated both you and SKidd during doubles. That won't happen again, but great games all around. Hope to see more of you and to play you one on one some time. Bring on the Pika.

25. brningpyre • You wanna know WHY you get the orange bolded name? Because you're that freaking awesome. I couldn't imagine driving for 12 hours straight back and forth between Alberta and BC with an SUV full of gamers. And to think you were gonna road trip down to MLG events that are farther away? You are amazing. The real hero of this tournament and of Alberta altogether. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be going anywhere and showing BC what Alberta was made of. Thank you so much. I'll stop calling you Krillin. Hahah; in all seriousness, you're a great guy, a great friend, and you're still the master of smacktalk and burning people. Suppose that's why it's in your name after all. buuuuurn bb burn. Great going. Now all that's left is for you to become a top notch player here in Alberta. Rep dat Wario and **** on people more, bro! Thank you.

33. Duck • Practice makes perfect. And Sonic is a very difficult character to make perfect in this game. He has a lot going against him but once you've tapped his full potential, there are so many things you can do if the opponent isn't expecting it. Keep on trying. I want there to be way more Sonic players around on the West Coast. Good games. Focus hard on using Sonic, don't forget this site and everyone is more than willing to help. Kick some *** and get higher than last! GO FOR IT!

33. TheKoopaBros. • You were always the coolest sage on NSider to me. idk, you just stuck out man. Good games and I hope to see more of you around the competitive scene, rocking it up with that Samus. Tough break in pools. Sonic is just an incredibly difficult matchup.

33. T-pagne • We had a money match we were supposed to do, weren't we? ._. We never did it; dang. Oh well, next time I'll take you on.

Asa

Smash Hero
holy **** there's an olimar, a pika, and an oli/pika on at the same ****ing time

Asa

Smash Hero
you also have cheaszeman confused with cheeszeman

godd****it

cheeszeman is my wife

er partner

no homo

best quote of mine:

"what the **** is this (sonic) guy doing?? he just ****ing spins around for seven minutes and 20 seconds! "

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
@ Kuraudo Thanks for the shoutout (my first one lol), and the compliments. Nice touch with the sage coloured shoutout. Makes me feel somewhat famous again. :)

I'll definitely be active in the Brawl scene for as a long as it lasts now that I'm actually close enough to a community that plays the game competitively. Hopefully we'll get to play again sometime in the future.

Asa

Smash Hero
you know what does suck?

trying to plank someone and getting homing attacked

then getting timed out

lol

also brandon ilu for introducing the Shatter OST to me

really ****ing legit

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kuraudo - West Coast's best Sonic
Espy - The South's best Sonic
Speed - planker slayer and East Coast's best Sonic

LOL That was so hilarious. Homing attack for the freaking WIN.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
sounds like another MK we all know and love

<3

EDIT: wait I thought we were talking speed vs dsf here oops, although statement still stands I guess?

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Shouterz. Removing people I didn't play or didn't talk to.

1. SuPeRbOoM - wooooooo

2. Bundtcake - Nice rob you got going there. Too bad we didn't get to play other than 3 matches in grand finals and random blood falcon matches. I wanted to do some more "seriouslies" with you.

3. Alphicans - What the hell, use falco more. You got way more going for you for using falco than your other characters tbh. STICK IT TO THE MAN AND USE FALCO. And yeah, sex hair da bess.

4. Firefly - Hey man, don't take out Jack :(. Too bad we didn't play other than doubles. Nice Yoshi as always, makes me think Yoshi is a really good character when you use him lol.

5. KillL0ck - Brofist! Thanks for being an awesome doubles partner(I mean it!). I probably wouldn't do nearly as good as I do in doubles without your great teamwork. I was a sad man when you lost to Jake, but he gives me massive struggles as well so I feel your pain.

5. Fiji - Good **** for this tournament, 5th place is a good spot to be at for your first OoP experience. You and Kalvin did real well in doubles, I was surprised. There was no bicker to each other from I saw the whole time, the BLOOD chemistry just happened to kick in this tournament XD.

7. Blue Yoshi - Nice seeing you again Rob. The reason I didn't play any 64 was because I wasn't feeling it for once(inb4quote). I can't comment much on the brawl matches because we only played 2 matches in tournament. Maybe one day we'll super character battle in all smash games and see what will happen lol. MM Meta next time, I trained him in the kirby matchup :p

7. Captain L - Lol nice wii knocking. Other than your wii knocking tech skill, I gotta say your Pika is pretty legit. Too bad we didn't get to play.

9. Asa - Nice "seriouslies" or whatever you crazy meth head hawaiians say. It may not seem like it but I didn't know how to fight either characters of yours(Olimar, Wario), I was learning on the spot lol. I usually dislike playing against olimar but I had fun playing yours.

9. Kuraudo - Good stuff mindgaming BC with Sonic. You vs Breez was a very hyped match, Sonic getting hype? This is unheard of!

9. DevilWillCry - So your comeback is a tournament in BC? wat. I didn't watch any of your matches, but you did place pretty well, so good job.

9. Clouderz - Whoa whoa whoa, what happened to you vs me in grand finals!? Ah, hopefully you don't take these loses to heart and stop playing. Learn matchups better and play more! I know you still like the game otherwise you wouldn't be attending tournaments at all. Next time(if there is a next time) we'll have to actually play instead of falcon vs mario lol.

13. Terodactyl Yelnats - So I hear you have a beast ganon. Good job on the placement. Lol, all I can remember from our doubles match was me getting downaired from ganon and downthrowing you. Maybe sometime we will play, honestly I get wrecked by ganon, I have no idea why!

13. Ced - Good seeing you again man. We didn't play much but our pools matches were fun. **** a tourament for me.

13. Breez - K, **** those downtilts, **** your girlfriend, **** everything, lol jk. Those downtilts were mad gay though! And what's up with your gf? Tell her she's a crazy ***** from me. Ggs.

13. Arsenal - Good job on doubles with Alvin, some mad BRO chemistry going on there. Too bad on your placement compared to your brother. Having a good character as a pocket is a really good idea to have just incase your main isn't doing so hot, I really suggest you work on this. Also, I have always been bad at explaining information to people, it's not just because I feel like being blunt.

17. Kodokan - LFL? JORDAN? BC WRESTLING? Thanks for housing me for that one night and putting up with brandon(lol, it was me too!). We didn't get to play other than random doubles matches on the friday. Btw, Dan needs his spring blanket if you know what I'm sayin.

17. Blunted_Object10 - Good match in melee LOL. We must follow tradition and play only one match and discuss a few sentences to each other(I plan to break this someday). I wanted to play Melee with you but it didn't seem like you wanted to hook up the Gamecube lol.

17. Diminisht - I gotta hand it to you for the organization, you know what you are doing and I appreciate what you did for us for the trip, Entertainment, Trip planning, etc. I really think you excell in teams more than singles, I can't seem to read you as well in doubles compared to doubles. You know how to support a team!

17. Max113 - Heh, nice few friendlies we had. You seem to like those ditto matchups don't you. Grenade to charging landmine is my favourite mixup.

17. Meta - Thanks for housing me for that one night and picking me up from Abbotsford lol. Sorry I didn't stay two nights, I wasn't feeling like playing 64 at all for some reason, otherwise I would have come over again the second night. I don't like Speedcore at all, so cut that **** out :(. Also, give me some of that lolicon stuff lolwut.

25. Scaphist - You were the Peach player? I'm just going to assume you are. Good matches we had, it seemed like you stepped it way the **** up second game, or maybe I was off, who knows!

25. Wagon - Lucario and ZSS? That's quite the odd combo. I didn't play or watch your games other than pools, so ggs.

25. brningpyre - How the hell do you drive for so long and still have the energy to burn Brandon so easily? Many many many thanks for driving all that time and burning Brandon, it made my trip lol. Too bad on the placement here, maybe you need to play with Dan more often to up those skills!

If one of you guys want to play me, you should just ask me to play cause most of the time I was at the tournament I was either sitting around or standing not doing anything but watching matches and such.

Good Games to everyone.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
1. SuPeRbOoM - Dude! I haven't gotten read so hard like that since back in my wifi days, I miss getting outplayed that solidly (STEP IT UP BC), shows me where I have room for improvement! :p Superfun matches, I enjoyed them a lot even though they weren't too close. Next time I face you hopefully I'll make it more obvious why I made it to grand finals hahaha

2. Bundtcake - cursed to second place as always :'( sadness overwhelming

3. Alphicans - So I heard you're salty? I had a lot of fun facing you dude, especially in our 10 character crew battle we didn't quite finish :p also god****it I haven't gotten beaten in a captain falcon ditto in a while, curse you *shakes fist*

4. Firefly - WHOO BC NON-HIGH TIERS *hi5 again, speaking of which you're still leaving me hanging from that last one* also tx for taking out killock for me

5. KillL0ck - Man I wish we got to play some more matches :p I think I started to play a little better after our tourney match, but I didn't get a rematch to be able to prove anything! I don't think I've beaten you in a single match of any kind yet, I'll make sure to change that next time I see you :D

5. Fiji - Fun matches dude! :D You got so tense though, I wish I got to play you in some friendlies where there isn't so much pressure, I think it would've been closer

7. Blue Yoshi - oh shiiiiit it's the guy who's making it hard to make a new BC PR, when did your GnW get so good? Sorry I had to knock you out of the tourney, it would've been cool to see how long your winning streak went :p

7. Captain L - I didn't get to see your matches with Jake when they happened but I've seen them on Youtube now (tx evan), **** they were close! I expect to see more great things from you in the future dude :D

9. Asa - duuuuuuude why do I always have to knock you out of the tourney ;_; you're my student and I want to see you succeed!

9. Kuraudo - oh man I ****ing love watching your sonic <3 and you're a cool dude on top of it! And yeah, it'd be a lot of fun to face each other in tourney, except I don't like knocking out cool people from tourneys until it gets down to the top 5, so we'll have to make sure to meet either in winners or late in losers, 'kay? :D

9. DevilWillCry - Fun few friendlies dude! Ike's always fun to play against :D

9. Clouderz - wat, weren't we supposed to meet in grand finals like always

13. Terodactyl Yelnats - ...I still haven't even played any friendlies with you! I've seen some of your matches now and am super impressed but we still need to actually play each other, ****it XD

13. Ced - Not quite enough crazy snake shenanigans to beat clouderz, I hope you still had a good time at the tourney though :p

13. Breez - c'mon, step it up?

13. Arsenal - Fun matches in both singles and doubles dude! :p Your MK is definitely not too shabby

17. Kodokan - ****kk why do I keep forgetting the kirby plushie, next time I'm taking it out as soon as the tourney starts D: And thanks again for all of your TO work, the past year would've been reeeally boring if I never met you guys through all of the tourneys you organized :p

17. Grape - So we barely talked this time I think haha, glad you're still taking the time to come to our tourneys though! Keep playing Sheik, she's cool :D

17. Blunted_Object10 - Didn't get to play you at all this tourney, hope you had fun though! I'm still waiting for you to suddenly show up and wreck everyone at Brawl

17. Diminisht - Fun friendlies and pool matches dude! :D As much as I dislike ROB vs Link, you're still a fun guy to play against in general :p

17. Max113 - Damg, you've improved! I was quite surprised and impressed :p Keep it up yeah? BC needs a good Snake!

17. Cheaszeman - Andyyyyy, it didn't seem like you were too happy about how you did but keep your chin up dude! Your ZSS is definitely improving and it shouldn't be long before you're making your way up :p

17. Ic0nic - D: So we didn't really hang out much this time! Glad to hear you're still having lots of fun at these tourneys though :p

17. Meta - yesssss finally a rob apprentice, I'mma make you great, just you wait and see!

25. Dan - We played in pools but I have no clue who you are, hope you had fun at the tourney though!

25. HNG - I barely even saw you at all at the tourney, hope you had fun at the tourney dude :D

25. Scaphist - I was really surprised with your Peach dude, and watching your match against Superboom on PS1 was pretty intense! Can't wait to see how much you improve after getting some more experience :D

25. SKidd - so last time we barely talked and this time we didn't at all lol? It's still cool that you're coming to our tourneys man, keep repping that Mario :p

25. Sydney - Good to see you at a tourney again dude! Hope you had fun :D

25. Wagon - You were pretty good too considering your lack of experience! Same as Scaphist, can't wait to see how much you improve with some more experience :p

25. Starwaffle - Thanks for housing people dude! Even though you didn't even know I was from BC hahaha

25. brningpyre - Thanks for driving (mostly) everyone from Alberta dude! I can't imagine driving for that long, hope the trip was worth it for you!

33. Duck - lolrandomkid

33. TheKoopaBros. - Well I only really got to introduce myself at the bus stop and that was about it, but I hope to see you around at more tourneys dude :D

33. T-pagne - singles, wat happen dude? Although I'm glad you skipped out on yugioh to come play smash, tourney wouldn't be the same without you and your match commentaries hahaha

To Alberta in general: Thanks for coming guys! Fun matches with all of you, and it was fun hanging out after the tourney too :D

"dude" count: 16
":p" count: 13
":D" count: 12

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
7. Blue Yoshi - Nice seeing you again Rob. The reason I didn't play any 64 was because I wasn't feeling it for once(inb4quote). I can't comment much on the brawl matches because we only played 2 matches in tournament. Maybe one day we'll super character battle in all smash games and see what will happen lol. MM Meta next time, I trained him in the kirby matchup :p
lol no worries. I sometimes also have moments where I just don't feel like playing smash 64. But then again, it was kinda funny when you left part way through the falcon freeforall :p

And of all people, you roam the 64 boards enough to know that Kirby is not my best character. The only reason I used him is because I had not touched a 64 controller in forever (only keyboard), and he was the only character I could use decently. Though that said, I have no idea who my 64 main is right now...

7. Blue Yoshi - oh shiiiiit it's the guy who's making it hard to make a new BC PR, when did your GnW get so good? Sorry I had to knock you out of the tourney, it would've been cool to see how long your winning streak went :p
Actually, I don't think my GaW got that much better. I think it was just my mindset. Before I would always think "Oh yay, a MK. Time to lose" and lose. But after winning on Rainbow Cruise against Clouderz, I just had confidence and momentum, which transfered over to game 3.

But yeah, I'll be better prepared against your "me" next time ;)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
OVERTIME SHOUTOUT

Captain L,

For the initial shoutout, I just couldn't pass up such an amusing opportunity. Your Pikachu was great. I don't know whether it's the lack of understanding the match-up on my end or what, but you and Frio both give me the gears when you use Pikachu. I'm really sorry to hear how your battle with Jake had to end. And don't worry about my Wii. It's just fine. A bunch of the pieces broke off from the top that protect the ports and the SD card in the front, but I believe diminisht has spare parts to begin with so I could always get stuff from him if I really cared enough for it.

I had a great match with you for the one stock I took in crews. If I had beaten Jake, you and I would have faced off for 5th place at the least. Next time, we'll face off. Guaranteed, be it friendlies, seriouslies, money matchlies, bracketlies, you name it.

Keep it up!

Scaphist

Smash Apprentice
**** yeah I got some shoutouts.

Shoutouts to the people who gave me shoutouts.

As well as to Blunted who basicly just made me feel like I had no options when playing him.

Top Bottom