• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 4 Results (Coquitlam, BC, Canada)

Asa

Smash Hero
naw your shoutouts were mad legit brandon

your shoutouts were too confusing

cuz they kept doing ****ing spin shenanigans

Ic0nic

Smash Apprentice
Bundtcake -Didn't hang out much or play (except you wrecking my pools mk lol) but good to see you do well! amazing games against alph.
Firefly- glorious hype against clouderz so good.
Captain L- Happy to see another pika main, especially when he's better than me! wish I caught your set against firefly, that matchup confounds me.
Asa- everytime I see you play you're way better than before and your excitement is contagious
Kuraudo- wish I got to play you but was cool seeing another low teir doing well at one of our tournys
Clouderz- tough break, you're still a really legit player, hope you don't stop playing, or talking ****, both are awesome.
Breez- you're smelly and no one likes you.
Blunted_Object10- finally got to see you play some melee! should def come to abby and play some marth triples again lol.
Diminisht- ! had a blast playing with you, also decided our 2v2 name should have been "ash and pikachu" lol.
Cheaszeman- thanks for the smokes! always fun to hang out with you
Starwaffle- pika powerr!!! thanks for the games, pika dittos are always fun
T-pagne - shawwwtyyyy, good to see you corbin, grats on the 150 dollar yu-gi-oh card :D

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Even though I wasn't able to get to the tourney this time, I have frantically been awaiting the results for this thing and man, what an upset! Wasn't expecting Alberta to do so well, nor was I expecting Rob/Blue Yoshi to pull a omgwtfbbq.

I really can't wait for more of these tourneys in the future, I regret missing this one, but I had work and midterms were around so... :(

Also, something in particular caught my eye when I sifted through all these shoutouts:
Kuraudo and TheKoopaBros, you went to Oldsider? And TheKoopaBros was a Sage? ~_~ Dang, that's just crazy lol. I was pretty active there during 2004 onwards, posting mostly on the Wii, Zelda, and Metroid Prime Hunters board. Sorry I can't say I recall seeing either of you guys. :s But it's so cool to know now that you were NSiders. :D Pickle Army ftw.
P.S. Either of you go to NSider2?

P.P.S.

-=-=-=-=-ATTN VERMANUBIS-=-=-=-=-
COME TO A TOURNEY SOMETIME WE ALL WANT TO PLAY YOU

Top Bottom