• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright: Does he have the Wright stuff?

Sinn

Smash Lord
The artist who did that second one, we love her very much. She's got some really funny Smash related comics too.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I say something like the orchestral version that was released would be a fine choice. While I doubt Phoenix's chances, I would love for him to be in as the ultimate WTF character.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I say something like the orchestral version that was released would be a fine choice. While I doubt Phoenix's chances, I would love for him to be in as the ultimate WTF character.
I agree that the orchestrated music was VERY nice and something like that would rock. I also realize his chances aren't fantastic but the way I see it if he is a PC he's my main no matter what. If not I think he has extremely good odds at being an awesome AT.

Also OMFG the best PW amv ever!!

warning contains some massive spoilers

Amazing PW AMV

Download link included in the ABOUT section highly recommend the download.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I have an idea for a great AT.

Maya: Channels the spirit of a removed character and will fight as that character along side you.

rifton

Smash Cadet
Bumped for great justice! Phoenix would be a great WTF character, and he is fairly popular.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be honest. I thought at first this idea sucked, then I saw that moveset drawing. He'd frigging ROCK! PW for Brawl, I don't care how small a chance he has, he'd be so awesome! I looked for this thread purely since I love the music, mainly the theme in almost all the trailers, it's such an awesome guitar beat, I love it! But wow, I really hope he appears as an assist trophy at least.

UserShadow7989

Smash Journeyman
- SPECIALS -​
Up B: Flight of the Phoenix - (Note: I'm a bit shaky on this one, so any help would be appreciated) Nick flails wildly, clawing at the air and by some act of God, pulling himself heavenward. Damages like Luigi's dash.
How about this?

Up B:Magatama Magic -
Phoenix grabs onto his Magatama, causing chains to appear from it and shoot in whichever direction the control stick is being held in. The longer the control stick is held, the farther the chain goes, until it hits something and sticks to it or the control stick is released. If the chain comes in contact with an opponent, it wraps around them and a random amount of Psyche-locks from 1 to 5 appear on them. When the control stick is released, Phoenix goes flying in the direction of the chain, or, if it didn't latch on to anything, retracts the chain. If he comes in contact with an opponent whos has Psyche-locks, the locks shatter and deal 5% each to that opponent. Has no knockback.

Hmm... I think yours would be much funnier to have in the game, but I like mine too.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
How about this?

Up B:Magatama Magic -
Phoenix grabs onto his Magatama, causing chains to appear from it and shoot in whichever direction the control stick is being held in. The longer the control stick is held, the farther the chain goes, until it hits something and sticks to it or the control stick is released. If the chain comes in contact with an opponent, it wraps around them and a random amount of Psyche-locks from 1 to 5 appear on them. When the control stick is released, Phoenix goes flying in the direction of the chain, or, if it didn't latch on to anything, retracts the chain. If he comes in contact with an opponent whos has Psyche-locks, the locks shatter and deal 5% each to that opponent. Has no knockback.

Hmm... I think yours would be much funnier to have in the game, but I like mine too.
Interesting idea for a tether recovery. I think I like this one best of the up specials I've seen so far.

@smashbro29 & Matt Silver: I'm guessing neither of you have played his games.

Top Bottom