• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know, but in essence, you still don't exactly know what is going to be discussed let alone revealed. "X" character is in game, so it sure hints towards a certain story element, but that's about it. Not like you know what's going to happen in said story.

I just think people overreact when they see a character is revealed, and begin to flame the person for not putting spoiler tags lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't even want to know which characters are returning, so I'm glad everything's put in spoiler tags. XD
I haven't been tempted to look at spoilers in an AA game, and I'm not going to start now.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I saw it coming when She-Hulk was added. You can't have two awesome defense attorneys in one roster.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ugh, I know it's the wrong thread, but that ending was just crappy. Kinda lame how we can't get some good high quality endings. Even if this game is a fan service.

§leepy God

Smash Master
The new pursuit theme get's an A+ from me. Objection theme get's an A. Maybe because the pursuit theme sounds more intense. xD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
^I agree with that, although TT pretty much is the best in my opinion. It generated a perfect atmosphere for the cases.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I didn't like the first game's music at all. Justice for all to me the cornered theme was the only good BGM on it. TT overall had the best BGMs. Since I bought them on my Wii sometimes I would just listen to a certain BGM before moving on with the case.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hm...that's very unfortunate. Though now that you think about...we won't miss much considering there's only 2-4 voice clips of PW.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, but what if they release Gyakuten Saiban vs. Professor Layton?

That has cutscenes.
I doubt they were going to use him, anyways. In a game with lots of spoken dialogue I'm almost positive Capcom would hire a professional voice actor or something.

By the way, I think that Gyakuten Saiban vs. Professor Layton is going to be released in America. I saw it on an American future releases list for the 3DS, so...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
They would probably do the same for the other characters as well. Franziska's voice clip is provided by one of the localizers at Capcom, and it's rather difficult to hear her talking with that voice. The same goes for Phoenix. I think everyone has a similar idea for Edgey-poo though.

Now that I think about it, I have difficulty coming up with voices for all the characters, especially Gumshoe, Maya, and Mia. The only exceptions are Ron who I picture with Shinji's voice and Pearl with Chiyo's voice.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It'd be weird thinking of a new voice for Phoenix. Out of all the voices, it felt like it was spot on.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Just thought I'd share these Phoenix Wright comics I found with you:

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/peachifruit/hiimdaisy/ace attorney/?start=all (Sorry if this has been posted before.)

Enjoy!
I forgot these existed! I'm gonna read them all again now.

His Persona 4 comics are really good too. :3c

out of interest, how many times have the following been mentioned in this thread

objection
step-ladders
shipping
You don't even want to know.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
God I love, love, love Persona 4. I'll read up on those when I get home.

Top Bottom