• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Fixed the 2nd video link for Seg.

2 videos of interest.
[yt]FdU8oqCbvzo[/yt]

[yt]-LILhai7IHI[/yt]

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I love Phoenix Wright style in UMvC3 so far, he looks like a high risk, high reward character to me, his "investigate" mode is something I'm actually looking forward to.

:phone:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I like his voice actor. Its like dorky, but not too dorky. Thats just what i'd expect from wright. =p

Oh god, and the quotes, haha!
THATS ILLEGAL
SEE YOU IN COURT
EXPLAIN THIS

He just needs to put a lil more power into his TAKE THIS!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Don't suppose anyone remembers Phoenix sneezing ingame? Few of us today were discussing his MvC moveset and can't remember any key point where he did.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Wow seriously?!

I forgot what game it was, but it was one of the first cases. Wright had a cold during the entire case and wouldn't stop sneezing.

Speaking of which, Phoenix wrights pink shirt as an alternative costume. :D

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yeah, case 1(?) of T&T, he was an arts student and sneezed a lot

also probably upon inspection of some completely random item we all forgot about (maybe in JFA)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I was freakin' shocked at the Ghost Trick recolors.
And Missile as Ammy lol

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Those are cool.

I'll have to go with Ghost Trick colors for two Ammys. When/if I ever get UMvC3.

Still wanting AAI2 obviously.

OmegaXXII

I don't have a DS, however if you can play them on a 3DS then yeah, don't know which game I should start out with.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I don't have a DS, however if you can play them on a 3DS then yeah, don't know which game I should start out with.

The first one, silly!

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney.
Yeah, start with the first game in the series. Then work your way up. I don't know how easy/hard it is to find all of the games in-store but you should try eBay if you can't find them at Gamestop or w/e you buy your games from. ^^

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I loved how they captured Phoenix's various poses from his original games :awesome:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, if those turn out to be full 3D animations of PW doing his reactions...I mean I'll like it, but not as much vs the anime version in the original games.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I hope people also clicked the Gamespot link that was in the link I gave.
In case you missed it, he also had Edgeworth/Mia and Gumshoe/Franziska as his and Maya's alt.
I wish this game was a little more Phoenix Wright in its character design, but I'm still super excited for it regardless.
Well, it's Level 5 territory this time, so I guess they should look like they're the ones out of place.

OmegaXXII

Yeah, start with the first game in the series. Then work your way up. I don't know how easy/hard it is to find all of the games in-store but you should try eBay if you can't find them at Gamestop or w/e you buy your games from. ^^
I'm already in it, I've been researching all the games in the series, I plan to buy them all as a bundle, maybe even get the new one as well. :3c

Top Bottom