• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Quick everyone, nobody post until AAI2 gets localized. That way, we'll KNOW for certain when it's announced to be localized.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Phoenix looks a bit more...serious with that art style? I hope they still give him his ridiculous reactions though.

And I know this game is still in development, but Layton's finger looks way too blocky in that second pic lol.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
All that's on my mind is seeing Phoenix gameplay in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Since Phoenix is one of the two Capcom character that haven't had an intro trailer (next to Frank West), I think there should be one soon since Vergil and Iron Fist got their videos.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm hoping Phoenix would keep the serious and cool attitude he had on the first Apollo game. Curious on how things would've been if he was that way when he first started out.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'm hoping Phoenix would keep the serious and cool attitude he had on the first Apollo game. Curious on how things would've been if he was that way when he first started out.
I prefer Phoenix in the PW series as opposed to the Apollo.

And no doubt in my mind this game is coming to the US. Mash ups are always good, because it combines two different fan bases = more sales.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
First Ni no Kuni and now this? Can't wait for the official announcement for both games.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
An english patch will be released at a later date according to the translation thread on court-records.net

(find the link yourselves)

I for one, will be playing this once it's finished and released to the public.

Top Bottom