• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pictochat

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I've died due to a DDD grabbing me on a SV platform or Castle Siege, then holding me until the transition and cg'ing me basically to death. Ban both stages. I've died from the lava hitting me while I was standing on a platform on Brinstar and then Wario wafted me for the KO. I've died from falling through Pokemon Stadium during a transition. Why can't we ban these stages? I died due to complete chance and/or DDD gaying me.
If you tried to say, let's ban Pokemon Stadium/Castle Siege, because the stage is outright glitchy and you have lost tournament stocks to completely falling through the stage arbitrarily, I would not support the ban, because I like those stages despite those very rare glitches, but I would approve of your argument.

However, please don't try to bull**** me. Castle Siege has very static transformations and stage layout. DDD's chaingrab is gay, truth, but not ban-able. When you know the layout of the stage, you can avoid taking excessive damage, and make good decisions based off core risk vs. reward movements that are an integral part of this game. On Pictochat, all that goes out the window.

Be realistic people. I don't care if you know that a drawing spawns every (is it 13 or 16) seconds. I don't care if the same drawing can't repeat twice. That still does not change the fact that every thirteen or sixteen seconds, random obstacles and or hitboxes will appear on the field, and I do not know which ones they will be. Safe spots are a moot point, because you cannot ensure that you will not be in HITSTUN AND OR KNOCKBACK during the time that the drawings spawn. D3 example punctuates my point.

bobson

Smash Lord
Safe spots are a moot point, because you cannot ensure that you will not be in HITSTUN AND OR KNOCKBACK during the time that the drawings spawn. D3 example punctuates my point.
I'm not sure about you, but I'm usually only in hitstun or knockback after I've been hit. Which would seem to implicate that you can avoid being in hitstun or knockback at the exact time they're drawn by not being hit slightly before then.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm not sure about you, but I'm usually only in hitstun or knockback after I've been hit. Which would seem to implicate that you can avoid being in hitstun or knockback at the exact time they're drawn by not being hit slightly before then.
Unless you just got grabbed by King Dedede, in which case, you may be in an inactive state for up to 5 seconds. Am I supposed to not approach D3 at all? I think if a stage forces you to not engage your opponent FOR FEAR OF RANDOM OCCURRENCE at frequent intervals, it's a bad stage that detracts from the competative nature of the game. I'm using D3 as an example, but this holds true in almost all MUs.

And once again, don't get me started on how stupid Diddy Kong is on this stage.

At the end of the day, I think Inui will be wise enough to keep Pictochat banned. If other TOs want to use it, I don't care, just don't expect me to go to your events. If you want, you can always agree to play there with other people, or just play friendlies there.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dan, If you're so convinced DDD is broken there, I will prove you wrong. MM me, my Almost trying to Not Sandbag Captain Falcon vs your DDD...

I dunno I'm just bored and I <3 Pierce.

bobson

Smash Lord
Unless you just got grabbed by King Dedede, in which case, you may be in an inactive state for up to 5 seconds.
Yes, chaingrabbers can abuse this more than regular characters. They have that advantage on this stage.

I think if a stage forces you to not engage your opponent FOR FEAR OF RANDOM OCCURRENCE at frequent intervals, it's a bad stage that detracts from the competative nature of the game. I'm using D3 as an example, but this holds true in almost all MUs.
The game does that by default with tripping (unless you never run toward your opponent). I don't see why it's suddenly intolerable with Pictochat.
Really, if you don't like randomness in competitive play and the consequences of it, you shouldn't be playing Brawl.

Why do you think Diddy Kong is so stupid on this stage?

bobson

Smash Lord
My guess is that it's FD but with kill moves for diddy.
Nah, only three of the transformations can actually kill (the rest have set knockback/only kill at like 500%) and I'm pretty sure the only one that will kill lower than Diddy's fsmash is the pikes. Plus, it's harder to keep control over the stage with bananas when it keeps changing on you.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
you guys are ********. my grandma could react to pirate ship bombs. stop having slowass reaction times.

if you aren't paying attention to pirate ship and you cant see the bombs you should seriously stop playing this game and maybe play something more your pace. like tic-tac-toe. there's like a ****ing navajo smoke signal saying "move" everytime a bomb goes off :laugh::laugh::laugh: quit life scrubs

pirate ship still sucks but if you're saying it's hard to react to you're either ******** or not paying attention or both.

infomon

Smash Scientist
DDD's chaingrab is gay, truth, but not ban-able. When you know the layout of the stage, you can avoid taking excessive damage, and make good decisions based off core risk vs. reward movements that are an integral part of this game. On Pictochat, all that goes out the window.
No, it doesn't at all. You know that there might be more of an advantage to the D3 if he grabs you at certain predictable times, modulo the locations of the events which might harm you in those times. And it applies to all chars, not just D3. It's a perfectly obvious risk vs. reward situation. Unless you think D3's chaingrab is unbeatably degenerate on Pictochat; is that your claim? Do you have any videos to support this?

Safe spots are a moot point, because you cannot ensure that you will not be in HITSTUN AND OR KNOCKBACK during the time that the drawings spawn. D3 example punctuates my point.
Yeah let's ban Peach, her Fsmash is too random.

Look, either you're arguing that the stage is random enough that it is uncompetitive (ie. there is significant variation in the winner/loser determined by random outcomes for which the players were not able to make sufficient decisions to avoid), or you're arguing that some tactic is so degenerate it breaks competition. But you're arguing both sides, which doesn't make sense to me -- either it's your fault for getting grabbed by D3, or it isn't. If you think D3 is overpowered here, then show us his dominance by wrecking ppl here. If the outcome is really random, then we should be able to see that from matches where the better player loses to random events. My only request is that before you ban the stage, you should be able to provide videos which demonstrate the brokenness; otherwise, we only have "your word" that the stage is degenerate or random, which is not at all sufficient.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It's still a bad example because Pictochat has nothing near that type of power. Nothing Pictochat has even goes past 15% in damage, and nothing KOs until past KO percents. You'd have ground if Pictochat was that powerful - there is indeed a line as to how much the third player can interfere, even with "safety zones and schedules", but unfortunately Pictochat doesn't cross it, as I've proven in my initial post.
News flash - You're not going to correctly DI something that can kill you when it SPAWNS ON TOP OF YOU.

Was it a random event that you're standing in its way? Why did you make the mistake of being grabbed right before the arrows spawned? This isn't a random casualty - this is clearly player fault as I've outlined already.

It is random - the very important aspect being that the randomness doesn't matter to non-ignorant players.
This is the major problem with your argument. It's the EXACT same argument that people who like items use. "Was it random that you got hit off the stage and then I could grab a green shell? Why did you make the mistake of getting hit before the item spawned? This isn't the fault of items randomly spawning, it's the fault of the player for getting hit. Stage control son"

That's a TERRIBLE argument. What happens if every time I hit my opponent a stage hazard doesn't come up and hit them(or I get bad items every time) and I hit them 10x more then they hit me but whenever they hit me I get hit into a stage hazard(or they get some **** item)? That isn't skill, it's LUCK.

One big difference though (other than power).
The cannons are MUCH, MUCH more subtle, often never even appearing in the background until they can fire! The camera does not scroll nor does it tell the players when the cannon is approaching. If you're fighting on the right side of the stage, the cannon can fire without ever getting into view! The fact that bombs appear as small, fast moving streaks doesn't help either. They're actually quite fast, with soft sounds compared to the full-stage transitions and loud drawing noise of Pictochat. They cannot be compared in that sense.

The exact time is about a second or a little longer, and depending on the camera, you may or may not even get any warning whatsoever. The bombs also are not very noticeable on the screen due to their coloring, small size, and quick speed. There's also the fact that the bombs appear much more "randomly" than any Pictochat stage due to a lack of an apparent interval.
I guess if you're visually impaired and partially deaf this is true.

Very bad analogy.
Good job explaining why!

I've died due to a DDD grabbing me on a SV platform or Castle Siege, then holding me until the transition and cg'ing me basically to death.
Ever heard of mashing? Ever heard of picking a character that can't be CGed? They're two things that will save you from Dedede's CG and won't save you from random Pictochat events.

I've died from the lava hitting me while I was standing on a platform on Brinstar and then Wario wafted me for the KO.
Don't stand where the lava hits you. You have plenty of notice that it's going to go up and you can break the pillars on the side platforms so you're safe on top of them.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Well what the hell is spawning above you thats lethal ?
Fire?
Spikes from the ground?
the leftward missle?

Come on now that's just influences the decision to have it as counter

I'd ser it as neut just cause .

But it's cool all that's left is norfair camping,

sooner or later olimar will be band for not plucking a consistent color.
P. Plant doesn't fully damage till it's whole portrait is halfway visible.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Well what the hell is spawning above you thats lethal ?
Fire?
Spikes from the ground?
the leftward missle?
By on top of you I mean on your character. As in, your character is where it is and as soon as what spawns comes out can hit, you get hit.

Come on now that's just influences the decision to have it as counter.
Might as well allow items as counterpickable.

But it's cool all that's left is norfair camping,
Norfair is banned here.

sooner or later olimar will be band for not plucking a consistent color.
P. Plant doesn't fully damage till it's whole portrait is halfway visible
It's banned btw, not band.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight

By on top of you I mean on your character. As in, your character is where it is and as soon as what spawns comes out can hit, you get hit.

Might as well allow items as counterpickable.

Norfair is banned here.

It's banned btw, not band.

So your saying that in the event something pops out at you and you don't shield?

well it's not to hard to adapt, but it's has the same chance of equally working against your opponent as well. Often times the drawing can work against Dedede chaingrabs too.

Poor counter dependants of norfair then.

Lol at your sarcastic extreme for effect, pretty funny. It's not that serious but then again if I'm lucky enough I get counterpick beams swords, and bobs, and stitches. does that constitute a reasonable ban? No. cause it's controlled ? Hardly the case it's just less threatening to you to know it won't happen as much.

Cell phones never were good for posting, anyway

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wow, every pro pictochat player in here sounds like a complete moron so far except for Malcolm. If you guys even wanted the state to have a chance at allowing the stage you should have left the talking to him. Not to mention he's actually good lol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
So your saying that in the event something pops out at you and you don't shield?
That or you get hit into something.

well it's not to hard to adapt, but it's has the same chance of equally working against your opponent as well. Often times the drawing can work against Dedede chaingrabs too.
Dedede's CG doesn't affect everyone anyways. Forgetting about that, you have the drawings that spawn that can have an effect on any character.

Lol at your sarcastic extreme for effect, pretty funny.
Not a joke. If you turn off all the items with extreme effects and set the frequency to whatever is closest to them appearing every 11 seconds or w/e the drawing rate is on Pictochat it becomes the same argument.

It's not that serious but then again if I'm lucky enough I get counterpick beams swords, and bobs, and stitches. does that constitute a reasonable ban? No. cause it's controlled ? Hardly the case it's just less threatening to you to know it won't happen as much.
The difference here is that one mediocre character is doing a move that is very visible and has an extremely small chance of pulling anything good. Pictochat is something that universally can effect any character from things that you have NO WAY of seeing happening prior to the drawings happening.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Not a joke. If you turn off all the items with extreme effects and set the frequency to whatever is closest to them appearing every 11 seconds or w/e the drawing rate is on Pictochat it becomes the same argument.
Yes, we could set "only food on low" (for example) as a competitive standard, and the game would not be broken whatsoever. It would still be a competitive fighter. But that's just as arbitrary as turning them off, which is just simpler and we all prefer. The point is we can't allow the default setting (all items on normal) because some of the items absolutely ruin competition.

Pictochat does not ruin competition; or rather, noone has ever provided sufficient proof that it does. Please provide video examples where the better player did not win because Pictochat was overly random. Admittedly one's "tolerance for randomness" is a matter of personal opinion; but I've never seen any evidence that the random aspect of Pictochat is actually dominant enough that the better player won't win.

The burden of proof is on the side that wants the stageban; because bans are permanent, affect the balance of the game, and limit the degree to which we are actually playing brawl. It should be easy for you to provide video demonstration of Pictochat's brokenness, since there are so many claims here by so many pros that it is broken. Do this and you will shut us up; until then, we are forced to assume that you are a scrub.

:054:

daisho

Smash Lord
The burden of proof is on the side that wants the stageban; because bans are permanent, affect the balance of the game, and limit the degree to which we are actually playing brawl. It should be easy for you to provide video demonstration of Pictochat's brokenness, since there are so many claims here by so many pros that it is broken. Do this and you will shut us up; until then, we are forced to assume that you are a scrub.

:054:
Stage bans are not permanent at all. Unbanning it also affects the balance of the game and limits the degree to which we are playing brawl.

Pictochat hasn't been legal for a while and most sets don't get uploaded, why would that be easy.

Inui already said that it happened to him.

YOU ARE AWFUL AT ARGUING, I LIKE PICTOCHAT AND AGREE YOUR POST MADE NO SENSE.

Please, you are not helping, go away.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Pictochat does not ruin competition; or rather, noone has ever provided sufficient proof that it does. Please provide video examples where the better player did not win because Pictochat was overly random. Admittedly one's "tolerance for randomness" is a matter of personal opinion; but I've never seen any evidence that the random aspect of Pictochat is actually dominant enough that the better player won't win.
It happened to me plenty of times. I don't have video proof, and I don't need it. My word is enough.

Since it is already banned, the burden is not on me or anyone else that has it banned.

Pictochat isn't broken. It's just random. Luck can easily decide who wins.

teh_spamerer and I (especially teh_spamerer) are leagues above the posters in this thread at Smash. We're not scrubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcojcb7ZMxc

lol

GG

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I stopped replying in this thread because people have their minds made up and are dumb enough to let bias get ahead of logic. Meh Politics.

Wow, every pro pictochat player in here sounds like a complete moron so far except for Malcolm. If you guys even wanted the state to have a chance at allowing the stage you should have left the talking to him. Not to mention he's actually good lol
Facepalm. -.-

daisho

Smash Lord
It happened to me plenty of times. I don't have video proof, and I don't need it. My word is enough.

Since it is already banned, the burden is not on me or anyone else that has it banned.

Pictochat isn't broken. It's just random. Luck can easily decide who wins.

teh_spamerer and I (especially teh_spamerer) are leagues above the posters in this thread at Smash. We're not scrubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcojcb7ZMxc

lol

GG
You have to be kidding me inui... june 23rd 08???

A missle doesn't kill at 0 if you have learned the word DI...

try logic next time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You have to be kidding me inui... june 23rd 08???

A missle doesn't kill at 0 if you have learned the word DI...

try logic next time.
lol

It doesn't matter how old it is.

He was already moving in that direction, meaning he automatically DI'd in that direction after he got hit when the missle spawned on top of him.

Also that certainly didn't look like a 13 second gap before the stage changed. >_>;

daisho

Smash Lord
lol

It doesn't matter how old it is.

He was already moving in that direction, meaning he automatically DI'd in that direction after he got hit when the missle spawned on top of him.

Also that certainly didn't look like a 13 second gap before the stage changed. >_>;
Yeah I guess.

I think the first one is different probably.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That video was amazing - stop complaining.

There's an exact "start" time for when the drawings begin, and then it's 13 second intervals from there.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The point is we can't allow the default setting (all items on normal) because some of the items absolutely ruin competition.
Weak point. Not all stages are allowed either.

It should be easy for you to provide video demonstration of Pictochat's brokenness, since there are so many claims here by so many pros that it is broken. Do this and you will shut us up; until then, we are forced to assume that you are a scrub.
Nah. No one intelligent needs to actually see videos to understand when something OBVIOUS should be banned. As soon as I saw Norfair had six ledges I knew it was banworthy even without knowing how the lava worked. Rumble Falls and Summit are clearly not suitable for competitive play. Items don't belong in competitive smash. Neither does Pictochat.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
And if someone plays me one of those ******** "pictochat should be banned videos" where WARIO THE BEST AIRDODGE IN THE GAME decides to A) jump off his bike randomly and get hit by bullets and B) not airdodge the bullets with his amazing airdodge...I will not be pleased
The argument for this stage is simple...

We do not have enough stages on for this game to be in the least bit fair.

Atlantic North while "eliminating bad stages" has allowed for the game to be even worse than it already is.

I don't care about Spam's sarcastic argument. I don't care about Inui's "I rule NJ argument". I care about putting money into tournaments and being able to have a legitimate chance @ winning. (And I'm using the "3rd best character in the game") The 2 above him have no qualms with the CP list because a CP is always available. The people arguing for it to remain banned...

a) haven't played legit tourney sets in months. (No offense spam)

b) have an MK to play on those ******** stages.

c) play marth...a character who thrives off of neutrals and hates the idea of their 1 stage ban not completely shutting people down. This character always plays on neutrals so they don't feel limited because the neutrals are marth's best options. (No offense Pierce)

d) are pig-headed individuals who lost on it recently and rather than state that "maybe leemartin knew the stage better than I since he's been playing on it and taking people there for over a year now" would rather cry luck. (No offense Inui)

e) are trolls.

look @ how my generalizations make everyone look stupid 2..

I am trying to explain to you that...

This region needs another CP. I am arguing for Pictochat because...completely contrary to what Pierce said this stage promotes the LEAST amount of camping out of the available banned CPs.

Wario is not viable in this region.

Falco is not viable in this region.

Those are allegedly the 3rd 4th best characters. They are worthless with this CP list in a 3/5 set. If you want people to win by complete skill then turn off CPs entirely. But thats INCREDIBLY boring so instead we allow CPs that can HINDER the above-mentioned characters, but we don't give them anything to fight back with. We BUFF characters already above them with tons of stages so that a stage ban is more of a preference on where's your characters personal auto-lose stage and then give them nothing to tip the balance in their favor. Logically, that just doesnt make any sense.

I don't get how u can look @ the success in other regions and not attribute them to something. I can do it just fine.

This region blows with character variety because...our stages don't allow variety. The only non Snake and meta characters who do well here are characters who have not been figured out or characters that have 2 neutrals to choose from.

MD/VA has tons of variety in the top 8 because metaknights dont enter singles and their main snake has not been entering as much recently.

WC has pretty much...the tier list poppin off over there aside from a dominant diddy. They have more stages open.

Texas has interesting results pretty consistantly because they have more stages open.

Midwest has craaaaaaaaazy stages on, but the majority of those are never played on. The serious sets are played on stages that invite the least luck, BUT they still provide an advantadge to that character. The results are pretty interesting amongst the top players there.

Japes is the perfect example of a GOOD CP, but I don't think NJ is ready for Japes. This place is far too close-minded. I haven't seen a set played on that stage in agggggggggeeeesssss, but its still legal in other regions. Why? Because people...when playing against the characters it lends advantadges to....ban that stage. That stage is what makes falco so viable. Ppl ban it against him and give him FD. That is why we get to see sethlon on FD and DEHF on FD but no1 in NJ on FD. The rest of the country isnt ********...they just have a more fair ruleset that allows more than 2 characters to win events.

And this statement here is to pre-empt the "META ISNT EVEN WINNING HERE ANYMORE" argument.

Diddy Kong is winning here, but thats CERTAINLY not because of the CP list. You are being outplayed. Severely outplayed. Wyatt is just legitimately better than all of us at the moment. Him being better and giving his character a slight advantadge in stage choice (one that could backfire even...) is not going to make it hopeless against him. But it will help other characters go further in tournaments to get a chance at fighting him. Maybe if Keitaro and kid were able to choose FD or Japes (If the meta didnt ban it for some stupid reason) they would be able to take down some metaknights every tournament, get more shots @ fighting wyatt, and results might be different. But they dont...because they have no CP...they have "lets just go back there" as a counterpick.

NJ is the land of "I used to main (insert character) but I quit and now I main Snake/Meta" because we disadvantadge the characters who can somewhat compete with them.

Other area's use inui's rulesets and their results come out as predictable as ours. He uses genesis as a boast for how strong his ruleset is, but all that did was make me look @ the genesis results and realize the top 4 are snake and meta. The rest are THE BEST PLAYERS of their mains...below. This ruleset caters to two characters. It's cool for "not getting gayed out of wins" if your meta and snake but those very slight chances to get "gayed" should be ignored for the greater good...which is OTHER CHARACTERS STANDING A CHANCE. You having a 5% chance of dying on pictochat because YOU DID NOT BAN IT (Banning it gives u a 0% chance btw) should not be the reason Falco is not an option in this area.

I have really tried to explain this as best as I can. There's really no other way to go about it. People threaten to not attend if "luck-based" stages are on, but attendance in this region dwindles anyway. Why is that? Where are the DK mains? Where are the ROBs? Where are the...anything besides the MK-Snake character mains. The low tier mains? Why do people only play low tiers in actual low tier events in NJ? This "competitive" ruleset sucks.

The almighty creator of NJ can have his events. IDC about those. Stubborn TO's can remain stubborn. I just hope the other TO's can read this and see how HORRIBLE this ruleset is for the characters in this game and how this is limiting the already limited character selection we have from the start...in this region.

Also I think the other people trying to justify this stage are doing a good job. They are getting into the actual mechanics of the stage and giving information and teaching people the stage. The counter-arguments have all been "lol i lost on it" and horribly biased. I don't think it's fair of you to attack them like that Kai. Bobson has given out example after example and fact after fact, but its hard to argue with "I rule NJ. I'm not listening." post after post. Kitamerby showed the picture that I had been looking for. I like the involvement of other states and regions.

With that said I'm really done wasting words on this topic. I just won't attend anything that doesn't have some additional CPs. I want to have a more than 2-character or gimmick game.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The argument for this stage is simple...
The argument against it is simpler. Luck should not determine sets.

We do not have enough stages on for this game to be in the least bit fair.
Not going to argue because you're right.

Atlantic North while "eliminating bad stages" has allowed for the game to be even worse than it already is.
Not going to argue because you're right.

I don't care about Spam's sarcastic argument.
Almost everything I said was serious. What is different about allowing items which don't have drastic effects and allowing Pictochat? They both allow random events to happen that have an effect on a match.

a) haven't played legit tourney sets in months. (No offense spam)
:(

b) have an MK to play on those ******** stages.
:bee:

c) play marth...a character who thrives off of neutrals and hates the idea of their 1 stage ban not completely shutting people down. This character always plays on neutrals so they don't feel limited because the neutrals are marth's best options. (No offense Pierce)
Fawken Pierce.

d) are pig-headed individuals who lost on it recently and rather than state that "maybe leemartin knew the stage better than I since he's been playing on it and taking people there for over a year now" would rather cry luck. (No offense Inui)
lmao. This would be a good argument if it hadn't been banned already.

e) are trolls.
:bee:

This region needs another CP. I am arguing for Pictochat because...completely contrary to what Pierce said this stage promotes the LEAST amount of camping out of the available banned CPs.

Wario is not viable in this region.

Falco is not viable in this region.
You really hurt your argument when you say that TWO extremely campy characters aren't viable because of the ruleset not allowing this as a counterpick stage. While I agree that there are stages that shouldn't be banned and ARE banned, Pictochat is not one of them.

Midwest has craaaaaaaaazy stages on, but the majority of those are never played on. The serious sets are played on stages that invite the least luck, BUT they still provide an advantadge to that character. The results are pretty interesting amongst the top players there.
The results would be a little bit more important if Keitaro couldn't go over there and win. Not that he is abysmal but cmon, first place over top ranked players of the region?

Japes is the perfect example of a GOOD CP, but I don't think NJ is ready for Japes. This place is far too close-minded. I haven't seen a set played on that stage in agggggggggeeeesssss, but its still legal in other regions. Why? Because people...when playing against the characters it lends advantadges to....ban that stage. That stage is what makes falco so viable. Ppl ban it against him and give him FD. That is why we get to see sethlon on FD and DEHF on FD but no1 in NJ on FD. The rest of the country isnt ********...they just have a more fair ruleset that allows more than 2 characters to win events.
It'd be a perfect CP if you got rid of the klaptrap.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Maybe attacking them is wrong but the justification for the stage being legal is weak imo. I agree about the CP list being unfair, but pictochat isnt an answer to me. I'd much rather see rumble falls legal than picto. Its gay for sure but I KNOW whats gonna happen. I was against it at first then slightly neutral but after trying it recently a lot, im convinced it's horrible. I'd rather allow slightly more hazards over random occurences

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I dont care for it. It's not like mk needs help lol. Dk maybe though. PS2 seems like the most fair stage that is banned in our region. I'd like for that to be legal. Idc much about other stages, because I really never feel at a disadvantage unless it's Brinstar or BF. Level wise, characters is different of course

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The notion that people would allows stages to make certain characters more or less viable is the most ludicrous idea of balance I have ever heard in my life.

Top Bottom