• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plan Zero Revealed On Brawlhacks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockXero77

Smash Cadet
If you look on the wiki, it looks like he has a program to edit the moveset variables, similar to what Mugen has.

yeah, that's what i thought. but, where did he get phoenix mario's down-b? that didn't come from any of mario's moves.

n88

Smash Lord
The animation came from Mario's F-Smash, angled down. The pillar of flame is probably a global thing.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
You've never angled an F-smash before? Pick Mario, Luigi, ROB, Falcon, etc etc and fsmash with the cstick, but hold up or down on the control stick as you do it.
Oh, I've never angled F-Smash before.
Thanks.

But then again, I don't use the C-stick.

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
Man...If I ever learn how to model hack and clone moves, I know what character I'm definitely doing.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Oh my god.......>.>

I **** BRICKS WHEN I DID THIS! PW IS AMAZING!

ONE QUESTION THO >.>

since.........the animations are within the game >.>.......

bah who am I kidding lol this wouldn't work on wifi.....only if the other guy had the hack tho.

crazy brawler

Smash Cadet
why am i thinking of bringing myself in the game (LOOOOOOOOOOOL). Well anyway, the character i am looking to be in brawl would be roy (i like roy, he my favorite character in melee and i as alway using him when i as younger)

pibby

Smash Rookie
All I can say is EPIC.

If this could somehow be costume specific......

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Is anyone working on balancing PW?

All that really needs to be done is a tweaked Down B. (cause free fall)
And a tweaked Fair. (MUCH weaker)

I know PW wasn't made to balanced but he's okay.

PS: His recovery aside from, his down B is HORRIBLE.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Is anyone working on balancing PW?

All that really needs to be done is a tweaked Down B. (cause free fall)
And a tweaked Fair. (MUCH weaker)

I know PW wasn't made to balanced but he's okay.

PS: His recovery aside from, his down B is HORRIBLE.
It's great for making approaches difficult.

Also, I agree. PMario (not PW) is fine as a character. All he needs are a couple of tweaked moves.

timothyung

Smash Ace
PM's DownB doesn't need to go into freefall. Just make him keep to momentum when using it. And his fair just need the damage decreased.

MaxThunder

PM Support
i dont think pmarios down-b should cause free fall... but you should only be able to use it once while in the air...(like lucario+'s up-b)... and his fair... actually he doesn't have a fair... its an unfair...

but anyway... heres an idea i have for a new failbroken yoshi...
i'll call it(yes, it... like in not he or she...) Warui(cause yoshi can mean good... and warui can mean bad...)
its dash are gonna be his dair animation... cause that would look cool
its down-b is gonna be the shield animation(if possible) and sooting eggs whith electric effect down...(i like electricity... thats the only reason...)
its neutral -b is the same... exept i would change the grab hitbox to be a normal hitbox whith electric effect...(almost all its moves are gonna have it... even the taunts...)
and i'm gonna figure out how to make textures and invert yoshi's normal one... thats how Warui looks like...(i was thinking of just a pink one... nut this goes better whith the name...)
and its gonna have multiple jumps... like kirby... and sick arial mobility...

please tell me what you think... if anyone wants to come whith suggestions too...

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I can't wait to see how far this comes into use!

Probobly the most interesting brawl hacking exploit.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
why are you talking about fixing PMario? the entire idea of this program is to MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS. not tweak someone else's edited character. god, there is NO imagination here....

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
Very very awesome!!!! I cant wait until the Smash attacks program is released!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw jackharvest, if I make a video of this new Mario. Can you post it in the first post too?

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Nope, he's max OPd and nobody can figure out how to nerf him
I hope you aren't serious with this.
why are you talking about fixing PMario? the entire idea of this program is to MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS. not tweak someone else's edited character. god, there is NO imagination here....
If someone enjoys PMario enough to want to make him better as a balanced character, I don't see why not.

Of course I don't see the appeal of it (versus making your own character) either, but w/e.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
if it isn't easy to use, i will spend countless nights trying to figure out how to use it.
same here. i've been waiting impatiently for the release, but i'll take the patience to learn how use it. to pass the time, i've been making movesets for my mains. here is a layout if you wanna pass the time by getting prepared

A-
> Tilt-
vTilt-
^ Tilt-
> Smash-
v Smash-
^ Smash-
N Air-
> Air-
v Air-
^ Air-
< Air-
B-
> B-
v B-
^ B-
Dash Attack-

D

Deleted member

that is only half of the moves you can edit.
you can edit every action ID there is.
also, for character creation, go to make your move part 2523

Steelia

Smash Champion
As noted before... while I find this hacking to be absolutely stunning, it's a shame that codes have to be used in order to MAKE Brawl into an enjoyable game. Without them, this title would've died off so long ago.

Keep up the good work.

exfatal

Smash Cadet
As noted before... while I find this hacking to be absolutely stunning, it's a shame that codes have to be used in order to MAKE Brawl into an enjoyable game. Without them, this title would've died off so long ago.

Keep up the good work.
this is not true there are tons of people who play normal and still love it till this day. Brawl+ is just unique and not all people will like it. Brawl is a very enjoyable game

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
this is not true there are tons of people who play normal and still love it till this day. Brawl+ is just unique and not all people will like it. Brawl is a very enjoyable game
Okay...It would've gone the way of Soul Calibur 3. If you know anything about fighting game history, you'll understand what I mean.

More than anything, I'm excited how we can use this to fine tune and balance things on the original 42 characters that we couldn't before.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Now this is awesome. I was planning on making a machinima for Brawl, and something like this would be awesome.

What would be even more awesome is tweaking PM's moves just a little so that they can be comboed. And Down B and Fair need to be nerfed once this whole project is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom