• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plan Zero Revealed On Brawlhacks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
How the heck do u use this? Like what do I do once I open the application? Just tell me what I need to do if I want to give ganondorf's uair a dark effect.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
YESZ!
...I spent five minutes trying to say something cool and that's all I can say. :p

Yingyay

Smash Ace
We cant use pacs what have to do with textures. You have to edit the character's data files or effect files.

Revven

FrankerZ
Also, a lot of it is in script apparently so most of you guys probably won't understand it yet. Just gotta fiddle with it, the WBR is gonna try to figure it out though. :p

(Unless PW releases a guide or something lulz).

I'm sure that the reason it's beta v.01 is because of the fact that some of it is still in script form and not in clear English yet.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
All right. As a start, how do I change the running speed like with PMario? ._. I am so lost.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
IT keeps on saying "error reading file" when I try to open an effect (pac) file. I Think I'm doing everything right too. @_@

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
IT keeps on saying "error reading file" when I try to open an effect (pac) file. I Think I'm doing everything right too. @_@
Even if you're just opening the one that's named "Fit(character).pac", not the "Fit(character)MotionEtc.pac" files?

JM94

Smash Cadet
Someone should make a guide for those of us who would love to use it but have no understanding of it at all.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
i'm just opening the character.pac

like I try to open "FitMarth.pac" and it says "error reading file"

and it does this for every pac I try to open.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Um would it be alrite to start a new PSA thread? Like an official "PSA Thread" That way we can have a guide with links and stuff on how to use it and the type of codes we found out. Or are the current two threads good enough?

jokey665

Smash Ace
When I run the program it opens fine, but when I go to File>Open, I get this:

Also, I'm unable to click on any of the tabs.

Yingyay

Smash Ace

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I thought I would (I'm a computer science major) but I don't understand this lol. I read through the whole readme and grasped it pretty well. can someone make a tutorial on how to at least edit one attack? it would shed a lot of light on this. for instead, idk why, i wanna try replacing sonic's current dsmash with the animation of his dtaunt (i think it was dtaunt, the one where he spins on his head), and then modify the kb, kbg and stuff

Yingyay

Smash Ace
so, just a question.
Does anyone know the difference between the regular fit and motion fit?
Motion would be more like the swing effects or somthing.
Regular fit is what we're using to edit the character's data itself.

@TheSilence.....: Read the readme file. it goes from NeutralB, SideB,DownB,UpB, and then FS i guess is the final smash

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I redownloaded the smash attacks thing and it still is saying "error reading file"

!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom