• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol 3:: RANDOM CHARS 03/07/09 (read the rules!)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
lol forte team with me? XD

mk mains must stick together in dire times! >.<
But MK mains suck without their precious MK, as I've proven to you all 5 times I played you in MM/tourney when you didn't use MK :laugh:

Ironically, I dunno if I want to come to this, I suck without ROB :ohwell:

Nurok

Smash Lord
hello old time folks =) Just droppin in to say hello to Plairnkk, to greg, to meep, to all the other ppl i smashed with. No i am not coming XD. I might come sooner or later, just to say hi or something. Dunno. Missed playing smash with you guys. (Tho i really don't like the no advanced techniques of brawl0- it kinda, well, is boring XD)
Once again, hello!(hello n00bies!!!)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow JCaesar honestly i wouldn't accept that Forte's Daisy is azen quality honestly

but good luck, that's a tough one

Plank i can beat your secondaries with fox

get at me

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Plank I'm 5 for 5 against your non-MKs, bring it *****!

I know Forte has a really good Daisy but I like the matchup. It's a hell of a lot more fun than playing against MK.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
For all the people who want to MM me, I still haven't decided if I'm even coming to this (and if I do I'm definitely not entering), so try to hit me up at Hat's this weekend.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm gonna say no for your own good. 50 McDoubles WILL kill you.

So it's looking like I'm definitely not coming to this, sorry Plank :ohwell:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it was originally the 28th but there were 3 diff tournies that day already and people complained. the 21st is c3. i already took off work for this day -.-;;

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Don't move it, the date is fine. I just don't want to go to a random tourney so I made plans.

How about 2 or 3 bucks Korn?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
are auto vetoes allowed for impossible matchups like pika vs fox or gotta live with it?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
The 28th would be a really bad date, as there'd be FOUR tourneys that day. Gamepad in VA, Brawl at the Mall in MD, CNU Melee in VA, and this one.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
is anyone still coming? XD

i think ill do regular SINGLES after random singles..

Top Bottom