• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol 3:: RANDOM CHARS 03/07/09 (read the rules!)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh yeah, g-reg if hova doesnt come team with CANDY!! cuz i 4got i was teaming with forte for this and told candy we would team but i wanna team with forte!! team metaknights goen RANDOM

hova

Smash Champion
i guess i'll come. i doubt i'll have anything better to do

me and greg should be allowed to go all ness/lucas

forute

Smash Ace
oh yeah, g-reg if hova doesnt come team with CANDY!! cuz i 4got i was teaming with forte for this and told candy we would team but i wanna team with forte!! team metaknights goen RANDOM
I might not have a ride so you should probably keep him as a backup or something

Vist

Smash Champion
so just to be clear is this gonna be random teams and random singles

or

random teams, random singles and regular singles??

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
this is candy

ahhh who am i suppose to be teaming with????

ive never teamed with greg so greg if u wanna team then sure
if not then meep

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
this is gonna be such an odd but fun tourney.it'd be funny if a match like pika vs fox happened.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think it will only be like 20 people, but that's fine. my apt isnt meant to hold like 60, i just want fun little tournies XD

Oath.

Smash Ace
if i could get a ride i could possibly go cuz i really want to

edit: Meep i had the same idea and thats what should be done :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i agree with meep

everyone who wants to play teams should have a random teammate, decided by a name drawn out of a HAT

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
for random teams we should just throw all our names in a bucket and pick people out of it. its RANDOM teams amirite :D
done.

if its just 20-30 people, do u guys wanna do regular teams too? lol. ill get it done in a timely fashion...

ChuDat

Smash Master
LMFAO @ Meeps idea. Interesting. I wonder how results will turn out. If a person such as Azen randomly picks a name... such as me... will that still count? =)

Oh yeah, If i'm not going to that big melee NY tournament, I'll be coming to this tournament along with Azen (most definitely).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chu - whatever goes happens... random means RANDOM... not random as long as its fair...lolz...

the ny tourney will be stupid...toywiz ***** pots and is very deceiving...one time i won a 50 person tourney there with 15$ entry and got like 100$...and 70 for teams...lol..

hova

Smash Champion
i don't think i'm gonna come if i'm getting a random teammate

anyone up for just smashin all day?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
just come and play hova, wtf, we like never get to hang out so it would be cool. its not a serious environmnt, thats why the tournament is random. its more a collection of smashers to hang out and chill and add some competitive aspect to it. we can still do REGULAR teams where u can choose ur partner. just come, and everyone should... u of all people should be less worried about competitiveness and more worried about having fun.... and isnt that what this will be? a good mix of both...

edit:: i can fit like 8 setups here, so even if u dont want to enter just come over and play friendlies...i can assign like 2 tvs to friendlies all day..its fine...i just want to hang out with everyone.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Plank I just realized how freakishly close your apartment is to my house in frederick(4-5 minutes lol), i thought you were somewhere on the other side of town, lol i'm def going to be there now.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well my original plans fell through and I don't feel like trying to work out housing for the big Melee tourney, so I guess I'll come to this just to hang out. I'm not entering the random stuff, **** that. Maybe for the next "fun" tourney you could do items on or DA rules.

Hova you should come, I'll bring Return of the King, let's kill some orcs!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well my original plans fell through and I don't feel like trying to work out housing for the big Melee tourney, so I guess I'll come to this just to hang out. I'm not entering the random stuff, **** that. Maybe for the next "fun" tourney you could do items on or DA rules.

Hova you should come, I'll bring Return of the King, let's kill some orcs!
sounds good, you could still enter regular singles.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I dunno when this is gonna end, but does anyone wanna go see Watchmen after the tourney? There must be some movie theaters nearby.

Top Bottom