• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
... I named it STGTEST.pac and put it with my other stages, but nothing changed in the stage.

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. This just hit me. What about the people who play on a backup version of Brawl - the one that removes everything from the 1player game side and made to fit on a single layer DVD? Would those games still be able to run these stages? I don't know if the single layer Brawl has the stages removed..

I play on the original disc so I'm fine but I got a cousin who plays on a backup.
"Backup." Uh... he could BUY the game he plays and enjoys so much.

it looks like all you did is a ultimate edit on the training room stage

anyways AWESOME!!!! i always wanted to play on a SSE stage.
It's more complicated than that.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
The fabled "DVD5" version of Brawl just has the cinematics removed as far as I know. Anyways, a proper guide on how to do this will be released.

LordshadowRagnarok

Smash Journeyman
The fabled "DVD5" version of Brawl just has the cinematics removed as far as I know. Anyways, a proper guide on how to do this will be released.
Oh god PLEASE! How soon can we expect this mana from heaven? Can you have a version in retardeese so people like me can understand it with all your fancy brawl boxes and cupashes and rsbes?

Rikana

Smash Champion
"Backup." Uh... he could BUY the game he plays and enjoys so much.
Orrr, no. He doesn't play it often at all. He only plays it when his friends are over.

Ah. Gotcha. I always thought they removed the one player part out completely.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Hey... Since the transforming stages with multiple parts (like Castle Seige) are made up of multiple pacs, does that mean that we could replace all of them with different stages? Like hypothetically you could have it transform from Battlefield -> FD -> Smashville? Or even 3 different SSE stages?

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Hey... Since the transforming stages with multiple parts (like Castle Seige) are made up of multiple pacs, does that mean that we could replace all of them with different stages? Like hypothetically you could have it transform from Battlefield -> FD -> Smashville? Or even 3 different SSE stages?
O_O ^Potential Gold Mine detected!

Rudra

Smash Ace
This sounds interesting. I didnt know that each of Siege's parts were different .pac files. Does that mean that its transformations can be loaded as independent stages? (your hypothesis would result in the ultimate Neutral though lmao)

Rikana

Smash Champion
If anything, I'd actually like the the neutral parts of Castle Seige as invidual stages - the beginning where you're on top of the castle and the part where its pretty much like Final Destination except its in some kind of volcano.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'd be interested in indidual Castle Seige pacs as well, but the transforming idea came to me once we started "injecting" stages into other stages. There's STGEMBLEM_00.pac, STGEMBLEM_01.pac, and STGEMBLEM_02.pac. I just don't know how the transforming part works. But if you consider that the Wifi training room keeps the "property" of spawning a sandbag even when a new stage is inserted into it, then maybe the Castle stages will keep the "property" of transforming even if you replace all 3 of them.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Does someone have the Tabuu Final Destination available for download?

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
So, call me back when all competitive SSE stages are replacing all the useless multiplayer stages and the stage select screen is texture hacked to show them.

kthnx

No, but seriously, this would make Brawl+ so insanely awesome.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
So, if you wanted every stage to be SSE Final Destination stage, you'd have to replace all necessary files in every single stage.pac?

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I need help.

Just downladed Brawl Box, and I am standing in front of the computer without any clues on how to do this. This is my first time opening BrawlBox.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Heh. If that's a Gold mine, I can only wonder what playing as the Forbidden Seven would be like. Let's keep this brawl-hacking renaissance going!
...why do people keep bringing this up?! This is TOTALLY different; here, we're working with data on the Brawl disc. The F7 don't have ANYWHERE near the amount / kinds of data needed to make them work.

They will never work without us creating them from scratch.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Ok, another question (I know we're getting off the subject of SSE stages but this is turning into a general stage hacking topic). Is it possible using BrawlBox to locate the piece of data in Yoshi's Island that controls the music changing mid-match, and apply it to another stage, like Frigate Orpheon (*hint hint*)? I dismissed this thought as impossible months ago, but BrawlBox seems like it's able to find pretty much anything.

hochin

Smash Cadet
Kudos to Dantarion, this kicks ***, lol.

Tried out Tabuu's stage on final destination, works great. Though there's a strange side effect when I use pokemon trainer.

bobson

Smash Lord
Magnificent. With a "clone engine" for stages, this could very well give us 10 or so new legal stages at no loss... although I'm not loving the idea of having a bunch of new FDs. If this develops, will B+ officially integrate the new stages?

Also, multiple stages on Castle Siege probably won't work without hexing because all the "individual" transformation PACs share data from the main PAC.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Guys, I need help.

Just downladed Brawl Box, and I am standing in front of the computer without any clues on how to do this. This is my first time opening BrawlBox.
Kudos to Dantarion, this kicks ***, lol.

Tried out Tabuu's stage on final destination, works great. Though there's a strange side effect when I use pokemon trainer.

I got a similar bug where HUD elements appeared in the background, maybe you forgot to replace something?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ok, so I downloaded the Bug X stage and I was wondering what do I do now? Do I rewrite it as STGFINAL or do I just move it in the SD Card with the file name it has?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
All of these stages replace wifi waiting room.
You must use Brawl+ and launch rumble falls, or some other method of playing on the waiting room, with the file replacement code loaded.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Magnificent. With a "clone engine" for stages, this could very well give us 10 or so new legal stages at no loss... although I'm not loving the idea of having a bunch of new FDs. If this develops, will B+ officially integrate the new stages?

Also, multiple stages on Castle Siege probably won't work without hexing because all the "individual" transformation PACs share data from the main PAC.
I am going to test this using Tabuu/Master Hand's death (anyone know the pac number?)/something else (any suggestions? give me the pac number please) later.
It depends really. I highly doubt the model/textures stuff are in Castle Siege's main Pac. Its the Type2[1] or whatever thing I'm worried about it not having.

Anyways, I wanna see some more large stages (just without the glitches my one is having :p).
Also, it's worth noting stage characters (Palkia, Dialgia, ect.) seem to have similar bodies to those of characters. :D Characters can easily replace stage characters. Frankly I'm too lazy to go in and see if I can replace characters with stage characters.

Also, anyone know how to change the stage's camera? :D Also, do cameras create walk off deaths or anything?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Type1[2] is the collision data.
Type1[10] is the camera.

Upon further investigation, the Type1[10] inside SSE .pacs is borked, and causes the camera to be horizontal to the stage. I have been using the FD Type1[10] so that the camera doesn't look horrible.
Any downloads that have a bad camera should be reported to me.

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Type1[2] is the collision data.
Type1[10] is the camera.

Upon further investigation, the Type1[10] inside SSE .pacs is borked, and causes the camera to be horizontal to the stage. I have been using the FD Type1[10] so that the camera doesn't look horrible.
Any downloads that have a bad camera should be reported to me.
Thanks! Anyway to get a good camera that won't cut off the stage? I'd really like one, but there doesn't seem to be any pre-excisting ones.
Does the camera set up stage boundries, or are those in other data?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
I think stage boundaries are in the collision data.
Spawn/Respawn positions are in "StagePosition" I think thats...ModelData[100]?

Top Bottom