• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale": Sony's version of Super Smash Bros.

Bionichute

Smash Champion

Pika pika
Pikachu has nothing to do with Playstation and belongs to Nintendo, who are Sony's competition.

Also Pikachu would never be next to real guns.
And that doesn't even look like Pikachu.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Pikachu has nothing to do with Playstation and belongs to Nintendo, who are Sony's competition.

Also Pikachu would never be next to real guns.
And that doesn't even look like Pikachu.
While you're first paragraph is true, I'm sure PDOT wasn't serious.

Also, I can see a Pikachu. You just need to use your imagination.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
so yeah, Paul left a hint on Gamefaqs that there was a hidden meaning in the number of Bullets.
Paul Gale said:
It's amazing that not one person thought outside of the video game world in relation to the bullet count. :) (Or maybe and I just didn't see it) But like I said, these hints go deep and there are certain things in all 4 images that are questionably obvious and others that are rather "out there".

http://www.paulgalenetwork.com/home...-the-white-house-michelle-obama-to-paul-gale/ Couldn't be a better, more convenient time for this to happen as it will ironically help make sense of the bullet count.
after counting the bullets we came with 13 and 50.

afterwards, Paul posted this on Gamefaqs:

Paul Gale said:
13 bullets for a 44 S&W magnum revolver.
50 bullets that are 22 caliber.

Thank you American education system for teaching us about the 13 stripes and 50 stars on the American flag. I broke my word about not giving any hints, but no one drew that conclusion...until now. :)
so whatever the hint is, it's connected to a character associated with 'mericuh!

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Seriously, though. I don't think it's going to be any of the Snakes from MGS.
Snake has already been confirmed already by the voice actor of Cole, he said he was working on the game with Nolan North (Nathan Drake) and David Hayter (Solid Snake).

Drake was confirmed a week later, voiced by Nolan North. He is pretty much confirmed.

EDIT:Here is the article.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
looking as of right now.

IGN may do something though, since Greg is supposed to be there.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Look at Daxter's cold, dead eyes. Brrr.

What did those hints have to do with these two?

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Dynamic duo=J&D

Electrifying man=Cole

I must be suffering from a case of 90's slang.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Obvious inclusions. It's about time we saw gameplay.

Now they should show gameplay of Snake, Ratchet, Spike, and Chimera so they can move on with surprise characters.
You mean the other characters everyone is expecting, like Crash Bandicoot and Spyro?

Jak and Daxter look fun as hell, but I can't get over the eyes. They look like zombies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Couple of comments...

1. Iono if Jak has it, but I hope he has that standard spinning tornado kick attack that he had in the games. Seems like he was all "ranged" in the videos. And yeah, his lv2 or 3 super sort of reminds me of Yoshi's lol.

2. Cole looks OP. His LV 3 tornado super looks a bit boring to watch.

Jak is looking awesome with those guns and dark/light supers but I noticed something awkward with his eyes........

I only was able to see the full range of Drake's gatling gun in that trailer and damn, that's huge

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Lol that's hilarious. Also, Paul Gale seems to be getting stomped on over at Gfaqs. People really hate him lol.

But these comments on that article man...smh.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I know a lot of people (including me) want Cloud, but it just occurred to me there is no true "swordsman" character.

I mean, the top 3 "swordsmen" I can think of that are wanted...

Cloud, Lightning, and Sora.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
I know a lot of people (including me) want Cloud, but it just occurred to me there is no true "swordsman" character.

I mean, the top 3 "swordsmen" I can think of that are wanted...

Cloud, Lightning, and Sora.
I wouldn't mind Cloud, Lightning shouldn't be in anything ever, and Disney has said that Sora wouldn't be in any game not associated with them.

Also, does anyone think there should be some kind of "trophy" thing in the game?

Top Bottom