• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm sorry guys...I really haven't been active recently. I'm still fairly swamped, but I may have more free time this week, so I'm hoping to get some fusions/edits done...

About Custom Battles, what is said in the OP is exactly true; it's undergoing maintenance. Even if it weren’t, with how little free time I have, since Mewter is on vacation, and since Spire isn’t as active as usual, we really couldn’t work on it efficiently anyways.

I’m seeing some pretty interesting edits/fusions, though, guys. I really want to tackle some of Chagen46’s recent requests; those look really fun. But I’m not going to claim any more requests until I’m back completely and caught up on some pending requests and some that I’ve already claimed (sheesh, 16 pending requests stacked up already?). I’ll edit the OP to indicate the requests that have been requested thus far. Again guys, sorry. I should almost certainly have tons of time to work on the shop this time next week, but hopefully I’ll have time to start working sooner.

Also, just as a side note to Bowser and Spire, could you guys try to work on some of the older requests so too much time doesn't go by before someone's request is fulfilled? Some requests are like, 10 pages back.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm still waiting for my speed Deoxys and Scizor btw......
I realize that, and I'm sorry, but as I've said, I work on a first come, first serve basis. While your request is about 10 pages ago, it doesn't come first. I apologize, but as there are a lot of old requests that I end up doing, there are requests I can't work on until weeks after I claim them. I believe yours is second once I start up again, though.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
WOAH!

What happened to the custom battles?
Oh well.

By the way, Bowser, Good job with the Suicune/ Articuno. I really like it.:)

Celirachi
Requested By: 0rly
Psychic

I just have a slight question about the celerachi... Where's its face?:ohwell:
I know its hard to see but if you look right under the hat thing you can see some eyes along with the antenna things.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I realize that, and I'm sorry, but as I've said, I work on a first come, first serve basis. While your request is about 10 pages ago, it doesn't come first. I apologize, but as there are a lot of old requests that I end up doing, there are requests I can't work on until weeks after I claim them. I believe yours is second once I start up again, though.
I know but I can be impatient. Seeing that you have enough requests, I'll give you guys a break. Also,

Deoxizor f***ing awesome. Another job well done and another of my favorites.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Aw, Mewter put my Dittogross on his sig? Thanks!

To Firus, Bowser, Mewter, and Spire: You guys are awsome. We really appreciate your work. Keep it up!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I've been waiting a while for my Umbreon + Espeon Fusion.
Oh, jeez, you're right. Spire claimed it and dropped it to pass it on to Bowser, who I guess forgot.

I'll start on it immediately. I look at my list on the first page for edits to work on, and I never put it on because Spire claimed it. I apologize.

EDIT: It's complete. That was a good request, they fused easily and it looks awesome. Then again, I've always loved Espeon and Umbreon so I'm a bit biased. Actually, I love all Eeveelutions except for the two new ones. They're unoriginally named and...well, they don't really look that cool. Not to mention that the Eeveelutions have some of the coolest shiny forms and Leafeon and Glaceon's shiny colors are so close to normal colors you can't tell unless you compare them side by side.

But yeah, enough ranting about Eeveelutions. (I rant a lot, don't I?)

To Firus, Bowser, Mewter, and Spire: You guys are awsome. We really appreciate your work. Keep it up!
Thanks. :)

I know but I can be impatient. Seeing that you have enough requests, I'll give you guys a break. Also,

Deoxizor f***ing awesome. Another job well done and another of my favorites.
Still, I am falling way behind. Luckily, it looks like I'll have a fairly easy day tomorrow as well, so I should be able to get a couple more edits done tomorrow. At this rate, I could catch up fairly quickly.

Also, thanks. I'm glad you like him. I thought the pincers looked a little awkward on the long strings, but when I thought about it, it would take away from the Deoxys feel a little bit, and it sort of looks cooler that way. In any case, I'm glad you like him. :)

Finally, lowradiation and Terywj, I finished requests of yours. The Fire and Electric Dog trios, and the Gallade/Gardevoir fusion.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Flarecantei - Requested by lowradiation8989
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PimpissingNo - Requested by sonofthesky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[*]Chagen46's "Ice/Dark Uxie"
[*]Chagen46's "Fire/Pychic Uxie"
[*]gorgon.'s "Florablaze (Grass/Fire Cranidos/Carnivine Fusion w/ special details)"
Firstly, Flarecantei..... that thing beasts all other Pokemon. Holy mackerel do I want that!

PimpissingNo. Hahahahahaha!

And yes, I claim those three. I'm back, I can work now :)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firstly, Flarecantei..... that thing beasts all other Pokemon. Holy mackerel do I want that!

PimpissingNo. Hahahahahaha!

And yes, I claim those three. I'm back, I can work now :)
Thanks. :) I like Flarecantei myself, I think the Pokemon blended well. The electric Pokemon fusion...eh, I think I gave it too much Raikou.

Wha-noooo! Agh, you took the good ones! Those Uxie type changes really sounded cool (literally for Ice/Dark Uxie!...okay, I'll stop). I thought of claiming them, but I figured I should get caught up first.

In any case, it's fine. You'll do a better job with them anyways, and I dostill need to get caught up. ;)

Oh yeah, and for the Carnivine/Cranidos fusion, remember to look at the OP of the request. I took the basic idea for the request, but it went into more specifics than that, so don't forget to look at that for a guideline.

Spire

III
BRoomer
@ Chagen46 - I finished your Uxie Twins. Go check them out ;)

EDIT: Anyone want to give goron's Florablaze (Fire/Grass Cranidos/Carnivine w/ red Carnivine head, black body with leaf arms; all on fire) a shot? I've been working on it, but it's really difficult to not completely obliterate Cranidos' tiny body. It basically keeps turning out like a Carnivine with a hardly visible body. If it were Rampardos, it would probably be easier, but the two in the fusion are very, very delicate Pokemon. They are very hard to use, with oblong heads and strange proportions. Some fusions just don't work out well.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya I tried that fusion as well and it didnt turn out to well so I really dont think I should try that one.

Finished entei with wings:).

Spire

III
BRoomer
Ya I tried that fusion as well and it didnt turn out to well so I really dont think I should try that one.

Finished entei with wings:).
Nice! I think the three winged legendary beasts are some of your best work. You made them look perfect; in particular the Suicune and Entei fusions (Zapdos' wings really don't go well with anything, but you did the best that's possible). Great job on the work bowser!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Bidoof/Rayquaza, Celebi/Gyarados, and Empoleon/Mewtwo are complete.

****, that Mewpoleon looks nice and so do the Uxie twins.

@Firus thanks for the mewpoleon, it looks awsome.
Thanks, I'm glad you like him. :)

EDIT: Haha, I just realized; this was the 500th post of this thread. Wow, we've come a long way guys. :)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Four Requests complete

What fusion is this supposed to be? Missingno and who else?
Yeah, as bowser said, Honchkrow. His hat is fused into it.

Also, zrky, I finished three of your requests; Deoxys/Latias, Shedinja/Gastly, and Swampert/Raikou. Hope you like them. By the way, for Shedinja, since I felt that Gastly is more evil than good, I removed his halo-type thing and replaced it with horns on his head. I mention it because they're a bit hard to see unless you know they're there.

Zook, I completed your Mudkip/Carnivine request.

Finally, probably going to be pretty busy tomorrow/today, the 11th, as I posted in my "Currently Working On" section. I'll try to get something done, but no guarantees, especially since we've really cleared out the Pending Requests. Wow, I took a break for a week and there are 20 requests that either I've claimed or that are still pending, and within two days of coming back we've whittled it down to a mere 3. I thought it would take forever to catch up.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Yeah, as bowser said, Honchkrow. His hat is fused into it.

Also, zrky, I finished three of your requests; Deoxys/Latias, Shedinja/Gastly, and Swampert/Raikou. Hope you like them. By the way, for Shedinja, since I felt that Gastly is more evil than good, I removed his halo-type thing and replaced it with horns on his head. I mention it because they're a bit hard to see unless you know they're there.

thanks, they look awsome especially the Gastinja

zrky

Smash Lol'd
my friend told me today, that he always wondered what cyndaquil and totodile would look like when fused, so could you please do it for my friend.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm going to happily celebrate my 500th post right here, right now, in this wonderful thread of ours. Cheers!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

XACE-K

Smash Master
Yeah, I want to work on some right the **** now. Please and thanks :bluejump:
Manectric and Nidorino
Jynx and Nidoqueen
Chimecho and Magneton
Absol and Persian

All my choices have 1st gen pokemon in them because I know the most from that generation than the others.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Manectric and Nidorino
Jynx and Nidoqueen
Chimecho and Magneton
Absol and Persian

All my choices have 1st gen pokemon in them because I know the most from that generation than the others.
I'll take Chimecho and Magneton.

Top Bottom