• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
EDIT: arg could i get a transparent background?
It is transparent, but when it comes to avatars transparency doesn't matter, for whatever reason.

You have to give it a black background to put it as your avatar if you want it to blend in nicely.
EDIT: Like above.

Anyways, Mewter, when I saw that sprite I couldn't help but utter "Holy ****" out loud. Like, wow. That thing is scary as hell AND bad***. Awesome.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Raichomp has got to be the scariest pokemon sprite I have ever seen. Seriously that's like something you find in a cave on some sort of haunted mountain... or something. Idk. Geez. Man. Scary...

I ~Request~ Breloom/Scyther fusion. Or a Sizcor if you think that'd be easier/better.

I'd also like to see a :mad: Glalie. That should be funny.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
OH EM GEE! Raichomp looks awesome Mewter! That's got to be one of the coolest looking sprites I've seen in a while, I mean everyones sprites are always amazingly well done but this just looks so badass, well done mate.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus probably missed it. When he's back on, it'll be fixed.

And you followed the rules. :D
I didn't miss it, I haven't updated the list in a while.

Anyways, I did a bunch of requests toay.

timssu's Sakurai Trainer.

Based off of this picture. It didn't really come out exactly how I expected, but it involved a lot of scratching.

PsychoIncarnate's Platypus Pokemon.

Platus, a play off of the playwright Plautus's name. I fused Psyduck and Bidoof for it instead of using Farfetch'd.

Karthik_King's Pikachu Wright with an electric "OBJECTION!" bubble, and the :mad: version.

Mic_128's :mad:/Steelix fusion.

St:mad::mad:lix. Turned out pretty well in my opinion.

EDIT: List upated.

And guys, keep in mind that you have to wait five days to make another request after you make the first. A few of you made two requests in one post, so I just automatically took the first one. You'll have to re-request it five days after you made the first for me to count it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

And guys, keep in mind that you have to wait five days to make another request after you make the first. A few of you made two requests in one post, so I just automatically took the first one. You'll have to re-request it five days after you made the first for me to count it.
Heh, that's awesome, thanks!

And I forgot about not requesting two things at once, so I'll fix that now.

~Request~ G-man trainer please :)

Spire

III
BRoomer

I actually started working on it a while back. I've been tied down, but I'll finish it as soon as possible.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ah, shoot. I was actually more excited about the Glalie. My bad, though.
If you'd rather, I can replace the other request with the Glalie one. I'm just saying one at a time and without you telling me afterward I have to guess which one to put down, and the first one is the easiest to default to.

No problem, I'm glad you like it.

And you don't have to worry about it -- you made the two requests before we changed the rules. Anyone who made a request before we made a limit isn't affected, so you're good.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus, the St:mad::mad:lix is pretty cool too:):mad:
Thanks.

Oh, and I decided to remove the big, red notification from the top. It's one of the most important and easily visible mistakes, but I don't really want to give it more importance than the other rules to the point where people may think it's the only rule worth reading or...whatever.

If we get a flow of incorrect requests or someone really thinks I ought to put it back at the top, let me know.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
~Request~

I haven't seen any devamps yet...

How about a Generation I Porygon-Z. Porygon-Z is one of my favorite pokemon...

Interesting "Platus" BTW. Though I should have thought to fuse it with Bibarel in the request since Bibarel is actually a beaver...

M.K

Level 55
Did you guys miss my last request, back on page 227?

Or do you guys not like black and white sprites? >_>
Excuse me, don't accuse us of things without the sufficient knowledge to back up your baseless statements. The Pending List includes your request very blatently on the first page:

Mic_128's "G-Man trainer" (8823)
MorphedChaos's "Sprite version of this picture" (8829)
LordBowser's "Machamp/Batman fusion" (8848)
c3gill's "Ice/Dragon Pokemon" (8902)
Umbreon's "Umbreon repose" (8920)
Darkslash's "Squirtle/Bronzor fusion" (8953)
Darkslash's "VF-1 Trainer" (9011)
MorphedChaos's "Wario/Slaking or Snorlax fusion" (9042)
annoying1359's "Glaceon/Flygon fusion, recolored black and white" (9068)
zrky's "Piplup/Unown fusion" (9076)
SpelignFial's "Probopass/Dusknoir fusion" (9116)
Koarin's "Tyranodot Shoop Da Wooping Blissey" (9130)
KrazyGlue's "Machamp/Alakazam fusion" (9132)
LordoftheMorning's "Glalie/ fusion" (9170)
It also has this rule:

If you see your request on the "Pending Requests" list (bottom of this post) or in the "Claimed" section of any member, do not remind us of it. If it's not done yet and we know it's been requested, we might just be a little backed up and telling us that it still needs to be done is not going to get it done any faster.
Along these lines, do not ask us if your sprite is done yet; and we won't PM you or VM you or contact you in any way when your sprite is done. If we did that, we'd spend all too much time trying to send out the sprites when we finish with them.
We really need to start implementing repercussions for rule-breakers.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Just ban them from requesting for a while if they break a rule. That's really the only way I think it's possible for you guys to punish rule-breakers.

karthik_king

Smash Ace

Based off of this picture. It didn't really come out exactly how I expected, but it involved a lot of scratching.

PsychoIncarnate's Platypus Pokemon.

Platus, a play off of the playwright Plautus's name. I fused Psyduck and Bidoof for it instead of using Farfetch'd.

Karthik_King's Pikachu Wright with an electric "OBJECTION!" bubble, and the :mad: version.

All 3 of those sprites were amazing

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok, since I'm having trouble finding the posts that blatantly broke the rules, I will say this:

Before posting at all in this thread, READ THE RULES! Take 10-15 minutes out of your time to clearly read the rules and understand them.

From now on, if anyone breaks the rules with or without knowing, they will be given a warning or infraction.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792

Yay! Thank you! :D I <3 it.

Is it just me, or does he sort of look like a mix of the rich boy trainers and Giovanni? <.<

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Sceptile+typhlosion
~request~
~Request~

I haven't seen any devamps yet...

How about a Generation I Porygon-Z. Porygon-Z is one of my favorite pokemon...

Interesting "Platus" BTW. Though I should have thought to fuse it with Bibarel in the request since Bibarel is actually a beaver...
I'll take both of these if no one has a problem with that :)

-:bowser:Bowser King

zrky

Smash Lol'd
when i was scrolling through the list I thought you were pissed by him so you changed his name to annoying
Why do people think mods have so much power as to change names and titles?
Seriously...

JTEG, thanks for the help :)

:cry: I feel useless not being able to make fusions:cry:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Excuse me, don't accuse us of things without the sufficient knowledge to back up your baseless statements. The Pending List includes your request very blatently on the first page:

It also has this rule:

We really need to start implementing repercussions for rule-breakers.
I didn't accuse you guys of anything, I just asked. It seems I looked at the wrong Pending List, sorry about that.

"If you see your request on the "Pending Requests" list (bottom of this post) or in the "Claimed" section of any member, do not remind us of it."

So I just scrolled all the way down to the bottom of post #1, and I didn't see anything, so I kept scrolling down, and saw a pending list (that is apparently only Spire's).

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Why do people think mods have so much power as to change names and titles?
Seriously...

JTEG, thanks for the help :)

:cry: I feel useless not being able to make fusions:cry:
Not to sound mean, but why can't you?

Paint works perfectly fine if photoshop isn't working.

-:bowser:Bowser King

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
~Request~

Scizor/Infernape fusion. If possible, could you make two? One using Scizor as the base and the other using Infernape as the base? If not you can just make which ever one would look better. Also, I told my friends about this, and one said that they wanted an Onix/Gengar fusion and another said they wanted a Regigigas/Tentacruel fuision. I dont know if you want to take these or not, but it would be nice if you could when/if you have the chance

Top Bottom