• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Finished Mecha tentacruel Mith__!
I added rust, you can't see it well but it does give a ncie subtle effect:)

EDIT::( it looks horrible on this bg....

M.K

Level 55
Finished Mecha tentacruel Mith__!
I added rust, you can't see it well but it does give a ncie subtle effect:)

EDIT::( it looks horrible on this bg....
It looks alright, but you should have colored the blue parts to a silvery-grey to make the rust seem more realistic.
Also, the pregnant bulbs seem a little unchanged, I can't help but feel you could have done more.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
It looks alright, but you should have colored the blue parts to a silvery-grey to make the rust seem more realistic.
Also, the pregnant bulbs seem a little unchanged, I can't help but feel you could have done more.
I took your advice, It doesn't look much different in color, but it's there and it is noticeable:)

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ummmm...guys, what happened to page 617, 618? I can see them but I can't seem to get to them.

I'm guessing it's from deleted posts?

-:bowser:Bowser King

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Ummmm...guys, what happened to page 617, 618? I can see them but I can't seem to get to them.

I'm guessing it's from deleted posts?

-:bowser:Bowser King
i don't know why that's happening, but there aren't any posts that would belong there.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
That happens occasionally in large threads (such as this one). It's happened in the SSB4 thread, MYM, the Meta-Knight ban thread, and I think it happened to Las Pictoras once.

It's just a forum glitch, I think.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Is it...ever going to fix itself or are we permanently regressed four pages?

Mewter

Smash Master
This is weird...
It also happened to the Q and A thread.
So, I might do another sprite sometime in the next couple days. I'll take a look at the pending list.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Guys, please ignore the page glitches for now. It's not harmful, just annoying.

I'll have it fixed soon.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
VERY nice:) but why is it looking up?
Why not?

Anyways, due to life sucking, I'll be pretty busy over the course of the next few weeks, so don't expect too many sprites from me...I'll try to squeeze them in if/when I can, though.

Mewter

Smash Master
Why not?

Anyways, due to life sucking, I'll be pretty busy over the course of the next few weeks, so don't expect too many sprites from me...I'll try to squeeze them in if/when I can, though.
It's all right, Firus. Just what Zrky said. Meta, Bowser, Zrky, and I will take care of the shop. Of course, they're the ones who are going to be doing most of the work.:laugh:
I'll try to help out as much as I can.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
MK, that's...interesting.Well made none the less:)

I'll work on my last 2 pending requests tomorrow.

Mewter

Smash Master
Nice, Meta Kirby. I like the color.

Here you go, Spelign Fial.
It's a germ pokemon.

M.K

Level 55
Hey guys, we understand that requests are still open, but please respect the time we have to work. We have alot of TOUGH requests, and we don't want to leave anyone out, but before you request something, consider the requests we have left to do =D.
Thanks guys.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Hey guys, we understand that requests are still open, but please respect the time we have to work. We have alot of TOUGH requests, and we don't want to leave anyone out, but before you request something, consider the requests we have left to do =D.
Thanks guys.
If you don't wan't us to request, please don't beat around the bush. That post somehow pizzed me off.

Viteria

A combination of Virus and Bacteria, nice sprite mewter.

M.K

Level 55

Introducing: Wario-king!

Introducing: Scizapeor!

Introducing: :Mad:lie!

Introducing: MC's Lite!

Introducing: Frostbyt! (Ice/Dragon Pokemon)

Introducing: Batchamp!

xicsrh

Smash Cadet
~Request~
Blastoise/Cloyster

If you don't mind, there are some specifications I'd like. Have Cloyster be the base, change its 2 main spikes (the ones at the top) into Blastoise's cannons, make the outer shell the color of Blastoise's shell, and replace Cloyster's head with Blastoise's. Feel free to make any other changes too.

c3gill

Smash Ace

Introducing: Frostbyt! (Ice/Dragon Pokemon)
I really like it! It kinda looks like a Cranidos+Dactyl (almost reminds me of gabite, gave me the request idea), but I think it needs something.....

~Request~

give this little pimp an evolution line!

I want him to be the base, and Id like to see either 1 or 2 evolutions. 2 is ideal, if you can only get 1 thats fine as well- but it has to live up to the base! I am going to make this slightly more complicated, however- This pokemon has a few weaknesses- Rock, Dragon, Steel (lol?), and Fighting.

In my mind, it is the reflection of Garchomp, just Sp.Atk rather than Atk and Ice rather than Ground. It can have any of the following abilities- Pressure, Snow Warning (2 powerful, imo), Snow Cloak (most likely), or Levitate.

HP- 108
Atk- 80
Def- 85
SpAtk- 130
SpDef- 95
Speed- 102

Build this line to reflect its strengths, weaknesses, ability, and stats. You must include Evolution names!
is great, but evolve it!

as before, take your time. Im in no hurry- but i want this to look good!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
ATTENTION:

We are temporarily closing the shop to requests. I've been putting it off, and we're not even over the 15 request limit anymore (yet). However, with me unable to work on sprites right now, and a lot of stress going around for ALL of the members, whether due to the shop or an outside factor, we can't keep requests coming. Sorry guys, we really need this.

Frown

poekmon
ATTENTION:

We are temporarily closing the shop to requests. I've been putting it off, and we're not even over the 15 request limit anymore (yet). However, with me unable to work on sprites right now, and a lot of stress going around for ALL of the members, whether due to the shop or an outside factor, we can't keep requests coming. Sorry guys, we really need this.
But... my :mad:gikarp? :(

Top Bottom