• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
EVERYONE, PLEASE JUST IGNORE THE PAGE PROBLEM.

Anyway, I will try to finish at least 1 or 2 requests (maybe 3).

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Since this is fairly inactive at the moment, I might as well make a note that I've now linked to everyone's galleries in the OP (save for mine, since it is the OP) for more convenient navigation.

M.K

Level 55

Introducing: G-Man!

Sorry Mic, I know it's not the best representation of G-Man, but....his total demeanor is very difficult to capture in a small Pokemon sprite. I think I did the best I could have done!
I hope you like it!

And yay, the page glitch is fixed, hoorah!

Introducing: % Unown!

With the discovery of % Unown, Unown Banking is now possible!

....oh wait, they still need numbers
and if you request for us to make numbers I'll kill all of you, no joke.

Darkslash

Smash Master

Introducing: G-Man!

Sorry Mic, I know it's not the best representation of G-Man, but....his total demeanor is very difficult to capture in a small Pokemon sprite. I think I did the best I could have done!
I hope you like it!
Well...I say.. Mr.Kirby...that..representation of..me.. is most..satisfying......though..I.believe..that..my..hair..is..broown

Yea just make the hair brown and we get an almost perfect sprite of the G-Man

M.K

Level 55
Well...I say.. Mr.Kirby...that..representation of..me.. is most..satisfying......though..I.believe..that..my..hair..is..broown

Yea just make the hair brown and we get an almost perfect sprite of the G-Man
Okay....

Introducing: Kangaskhan Jack!

Good movie....tis Kangaroo Jack =)

Introducing: G-Man Trainer 2 (This time, with Brown Hair!)

Honestly I think the Grey looks a tad better but, meh, this is what you want.

and I'm only hear to serve, amirite? >_>

Introducing: Cloystoise!!

I could've made this look alot better without the specifications that the requester had.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

I am...pleassssed, however I would say my hair is more, black than brown, Misssster Meta-Kirby. However I do like it very, much.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Awww, I wanted to make the unknown:( ohwell, it would have been exactly the same though.
MK, I guess were lucky to have you here for those random spin-off requests (kanghaskan/kangaroo jack).

Mewter

Smash Master
Good job, Meta-Kirby.

Alright, everybody, I have two requests done:
Removed for the safety of the CPS.
I would have liked to make Draceon more dragonlike and awesome... but... oh well.:ohwell:
And I know Draceon has a terrible outline. I'll fix that some other time.
Also, Firus... it may be safe to open the shop soon.

I like the Kanghaskhan Jack.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Those are...both...on my Claimed list...>_>

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Really?
>_> ... oops..:ohwell:.
Maybe you should remove the claimed pokes from the pendings list... because that's where I found them...
Sorry, Firus.:(
I did. If a Pokemon's on my Claimed List, it's not on the Pending one.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, Firus. I edited my post to clarify. I accidentally thought your claimed list was the pending list. I thought it was the pending list, but it wasn't...
I'll be quiet now.

M.K

Level 55
Awww, I wanted to make the unknown:( ohwell, it would have been exactly the same though.
MK, I guess were lucky to have you here for those random spin-off requests (kanghaskan/kangaroo jack).
If you really wanted to have made it, then you should have. You don't seem to make alot, anyways.
I'm not going to be chastised for trying to clear the Pending List as quick as possible, because someone has to do it, and if you guys aren't, I will.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Stupid homework caught up to me:mad: I have 3 biology projects do this coming week and the following along with an english project, it sucks:mad:
/just letting you guys know

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Happy 1-year Anniversary!

Hello, everyone! Congratulations on one year of The Custom Pokemon Shop!

We’ve been working hard on stuff preparing for this day, and I’ll handle them all separately.

First, I have written a blog retrospective on the shop in the User Blogs, which you can read here.

Second of all, The Custom Pokemon Shop Movie has been completed and uploaded to YouTube! You can watch it here.

Also, the shop is re-opened, we’ve finished off the request list. Here are all of the sprites I’ve done:

The OP said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:CHUCKLE:chu - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Electric/:CHUCKLE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umbreon (Repose) - Requested by Umbreon
Dark

VF-1 Trainer - Requested by Darkslash
Trainer

Tyranodot Shoop Da Whooping Blissey - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Shoop Da Whoop

Draceon - Requested by RK Joker
Dragon

Zidini Trainer - Requested by Zidini
Trainer

Amphlygon - Requested by LordoftheMorning
Electric/Dragon

:MAD:gikarp - Requested by Frown
Water/:MAD:
Taken straight from the OP. In addition to those, I’ve redone Vibravuno:

…and I finally finished that fusion of all first forms of the starters you all have been seeing in my “Currently Working On” section forever.

The OP said:

Iuventus (Yoo-wen-tuss) – A fusion of all first forms of starter Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup)
The name is from Latin, meaning “young”.

I’ve also created a new (and not out-of-season) banner. You can see it at the top of the OP.

And, Custom Battles WILL be returning very shortly! We initially planned to revamp the process...as you all know. I racked my brain for ideas to change it, but you guys seemed to really like it in the first place, and I really had no ideas to change it without doing so too much.

Once again, happy anniversary, and I hope you guys enjoy everything we've prepared for you!

Mewter

Smash Master
Cool, Firus! You even got 10 sprites done! Awesome!
I just noticed something while watching the movie though.... all of my sprites' names are delayed and misplaced... oops.:laugh: Well, at least, up to the Mewtwo Revamp.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I just noticed something while watching the movie though.... all of my sprites' names are delayed and misplaced... oops.:laugh: Well, at least, up to the Mewtwo Revamp.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary!
Fffff***.

I review it over 9000 times and I still screwed something up.

Fixing...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I just noticed something while watching the movie though.... all of my sprites' names are delayed and misplaced... oops.:laugh:
I noticed that too, but it got fixed later......

Firus, thanks for the 'title' thing, I liked it:)
also, when I saw Iuventus, I....I.....JIZZED IN MY PANTS!!!!! it looks great.
Man, I can't believe it's been a year, well technically a year and a day because last year was a leap year but ohwell, YAY

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
most def happy one year anniversary :) i may not have been around since the very beginning but i have lurked since my first request (not really talking, didnt want to spam) and it has been amazing so far. yall keep it up :D

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus, thanks for the 'title' thing, I liked it:)
also, when I saw Iuventus, I....I.....JIZZED IN MY PANTS!!!!! it looks great.
Man, I can't believe it's been a year, well technically a year and a day because last year was a leap year but ohwell, YAY
Heh, no problem, I gave everyone else the titles that MK put on one of his banners from when he first joined the shop, and you hadn't joined yet so I had to think of one, and I figured it was fitting since you're a "Smash Lol'd".

Thanks, about Iuventus. It certainly wasn't easy. It involved more thought than most sprites I've made.

And yeah, I can't believe it's been a year either...

In case anyone doesn't read the blog for whatever reason, just know this;

Thank you. All of you. Members or requesters, you keep the shop alive, and I'm so grateful for that.

...Also, does anyone know how to change the video of it...or at least remove it? I've fixed the issue, but I can't figure out how to put it up without putting the video up again, and if I do that I want to at least get rid of the old one.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow...1 year already....

I can remember the day this shop opened like it was yesterday......such good times I've experienced here. Well, to celebrate, I'll

~REQUEST~
Shelgon + Pupitar

Top Bottom