• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Pete278

Smash Lord
Has anyone ever made a Wobbuffet sprite wearing Boba Fett's (from Star Wars) helmet? I think it'd work out well. :p

If no one has, then I'm requesting one be made for the epicness of Wobbafett.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Shotgun first 5th gen legendary sprite!

Shading's a little basic but I'll work on him some more. (just wanted to upload him)

Edit: he looks better with a white background so open him in a new tab if you hate it that much.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
So I RNGed two Pokémon to fuse.
I was not pleased with what I got.
Nonetheless, I worked with it and made a decent fusion.

It's my first fusion in a while. What do you think?

Moozle

Smash Champion
It's good that the head looks a little big. It makes it look funnier, and makes it look more fish like. I like it a lot ^^

rockem7

Smash Ace
Can someone draw a Jynx/Slowbro splice? Or just what a female Slowbro should look like. It's weird that they have female Slowpokes but the names of his evolutions are male. "Bro" and "King", what about "Sis" and "Queen"?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, I'm super-bumping this thread and posting up my first sprite in a long time. It's not much, but here it is; Salamace.

(It was literally just removing Salamence's head, Grayscaling it, then adding a stick.)

And the reasoning behind it:

Xiivi said:
****, watching awesome 3v1 Lucario, Salamace, Tyranitar v Rayquasa fight
Seriously, who needs a mace when you can whack people with a Salamace instead?

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Well, I'm super-bumping this thread and posting up my first sprite in a long time. It's not much, but here it is; Salamace.

(It was literally just removing Salamence's head, Grayscaling it, then adding a stick.)

And the reasoning behind it:

Seriously, who needs a mace when you can whack people with a Salamace instead?
this is too awsome, my second favorite pokemon, mixed with my third favorite weapon :D

also, nice super bump!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Favor: Can anyone make a Celebi repose for me? Papa needs a new avi.

Also, put a black background behind it, I don't want it showing up in white on my profile

thanks

EDIT:

Charmander, what's your first favorite pokemon

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm pretty sure his D option is for Doofinschmirtz. I don't know how to spell that.

Firus' Salamace is amazing. No, it's beyond amazing. It's like, the perfect sprite to bump this thread. I predict Salamace's usage will skyrocket if Salamence gets banned.

Salamace's base stats: 100 / 140 / 40 / 120 / 40 / 90

Top Bottom