• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm sure you could find that stuff in a museum somewhere. :)
But museums couldn't explain eagles in japan, when they can explain Tapirs in America?

I REALLY don't understand. So museums are only valid evidence in proving you can find animals in AMERICA, but they're invalid when proving you can find them in Japan?

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
what about kahnguskahn that kangaroo thing...

dude plus now they got more motor vehicles in the game which japan never uses unless they have to *red blue ruby saphire emerald* but now we got alot
it has been stated you need a plane to get there

M.K

Level 55
Isshu is speculated to be a different region, but Lashing, nothing is confirmed at this point. As many similarities as the region has to New York, it has also many glaring similarities to the region of Shanghai and the East China Sea.

majora_787

Smash Hero
what about kahnguskahn
If you can find a tapir in america, you can find kangaskhan and an eagle in japan. o_O See, here's the thing...

I dunno how it works in your world, but in the REAL world, when something applies to one person it tends to apply to everyone else. i.e., the US isn't the only country with zoos and museums.

majora_787

Smash Hero
OH and hong kong

I EDITED IT SMART ***

it sounds polluted with all these fairs and vehicles
*something the east isent*
You're absolutely right. Japan does not have motor vehicles, and the east as a whole is 100% devoid of pollution. You are also making a really valid point by starting name-calling.

/sarcasm

I'm done talking about it at that point.

So anyway! I wonder when we're gonna hear about Denchura and Desukan? I'm really interested in hearing about them, but they aren't in Corocoro this month... :ohwell:

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
But museums couldn't explain eagles in japan, when they can explain Tapirs in America?

I REALLY don't understand. So museums are only valid evidence in proving you can find animals in AMERICA, but they're invalid when proving you can find them in Japan?
I was just kidding; I probably should've ended it with /sarcasm.

Maybe the remaining Pokemon are in Corocoro and we just haven't seen the scans yet? We still don't have the full art of the cell, the Goth, and the eagle. Here's to hoping.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I was just kidding; I probably should've ended it with /sarcasm.

Maybe the remaining Pokemon are in Corocoro and we just haven't seen the scans yet? We still don't have the full art of the cell, the Goth, and the eagle. Here's to hoping.
Well, last month we DID get more, but those were rough scans.

There may be a few more scans, but I would think we would have seen them...

Consider my fingers crossed for something about some of the others, though. I really hope they come up at some point soon...

M.K

Level 55
... hmmm....
its sad there will be only one more eevee

and N looks kinda... G-A-Y in his last scan
that revealed his name
There is nothing that says there will be only one more Eevee evolution. There is only one Eevee to begin anyways. Stop posting things that aren't true.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
... do you know what speical & physical types are?
if so then youll know eevee only goes into speical and the only speical left is dragon

look it up on bulbapeidea what the types are

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's been said that Isshu is far away from the other regions, which has led to speculation that it's not in Japan, and every Eeveelution thus far has been one of the Special-Attacking types. However, we don't know for sure that Isshu will be outside of Japan, and we certainly don't know that it will be in America, and since the Physical/Special split that has become even less of a solid argument against the "Physical" types becoming Eeveelution types too.

At this point we know only that we know nothing, so let's leave it up for speculation at this point.

M.K

Level 55
... do you know what speical & physical types are?
if so then youll know eevee only goes into speical and the only speical left is dragon
Nothing says that the Eevee line cannot eventually create physical evolutions as well. Of course I know what special and physical types are. And I know they no longer exist as of the last generation, because as you should recall, the attacks were not split by type, but by contact/no contact. Therefore, the Eevee evolution line is free to do whatever they please.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
LASHING, your posts are kinda' annoying me. Kinda. >_>

Anyway, I spent the past ten minutes battling with my phone to not display the mobile version of Facebook (which kept loading every time I tried to follow flyin's link), so everybody moved on in the meantime. -_-

I more found it suspicious that he was incessantly using the word 'possibly' on stuff he didn't know about yet. I didn't find it odd that he'd frame it as Nintendo's movement into Facebook, though, unless there's a quote of them stating they'd do otherwise which I don't know about.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
LASHING, your posts are kinda' annoying me. Kinda. >_>

Anyway, I spent the past ten minutes battling with my phone to not display the mobile version of Facebook (which kept loading every time I tried to follow flyin's link), so everybody moved on in the meantime. -_-

I more found it suspicious that he was incessantly using the word 'possibly' on stuff he didn't know about yet. I didn't find it odd that he'd frame it as Nintendo's movement into Facebook, though, unless there's a quote of them stating they'd do otherwise which I don't know about.
The only information he ever "announces" is stuff that comes from Pokebeach/Serebii (and at one time, he said that he provided them with the pictures himself). And people eat it up. :ohwell: The only non-already-available info he gives are random guesses or extremely vague predictions.

He still hasn't noticed my friend's posts, though.

BBQTV

Smash Master
fire type is the best!

fire can be pwned with water, which can be pwned with electricity, which can be pwned with ground, which can be pwned with grass, which can be pwned... WITH FIRE!

Kole

Smash Lord
fire type is the best!

fire can be pwned with water, which can be pwned with electricity, which can be pwned with ground, which can be pwned with grass, which can be pwned... WITH FIRE!
ice type is the best!

ice can be pwned with steel, which can be pwned with fighting, which can be pwned with flying, which can be pwned.. WITH ICE!

About Pokemon Black & White, the black legendary comes with the White version and vice versa, correct?

XACE-K

Smash Master
About Pokemon Black & White, the black legendary comes with the White version and vice versa, correct?
Yep.

And the reason why people are listening to the facebook guy is because those people don't spend time on game forums speculating everything people find about B/W.

What wierdos.
/sarcasm

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yep.

And the reason why people are listening to the facebook guy is because those people don't spend time on game forums speculating everything people find about B/W.

What wierdos.
/sarcasm
Having this information to speculate is fun. =P It's better than listening to every rumor that comes up and finding out it's wrong later, waiting for nine/ten months for the game to come out.

M.K

Level 55
Lashing_Leaf your posts are so embedded with content and wonder. I appreciate what you have to say, please be more vocal within the community. =) What do you think of the Isshu region and how it relates to the real world? How many Eevee evolutions do you think there will be? What do you think the next new Pokemon will look like?
Please answer all the aboveee!!! ^_^

majora_787

Smash Hero
Lashing_Leaf your posts are so embedded with content and wonder. I appreciate what you have to say, please be more vocal within the community. =) What do you think of the Isshu region and how it relates to the real world? How many Eevee evolutions do you think there will be? What do you think the next new Pokemon will look like?
Please answer all the aboveee!!! ^_^
Those are all questions he's gotten into debates about already. o_O Except the last one.

Anywayyyy~

honestly, we've had a lot of different kinds of pokemon now. When we get a real pond skater and a squid pokemon, I'll be satisfied.

Godbrother11225

Smash Apprentice
That lashing leaf guy.......?

and what pokemon black and white's baby? pokemon Gray/Grey? *facepalm* it is just common-sense not to buy these two and wait for the third one.....then that means waiting till 2012+ hahaha

Kole

Smash Lord
I actually don't think it'll be gray for some reason, probably some color like Indigo or something.

idk

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Guys, I was reading your thoughts on Eevees only being special, but what about Flareon?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Guys, I was reading your thoughts on Eevees only being special, but what about Flareon?
We're talking about the TYPE. All of Eevee's evolutions thus far have been of a type that was a Special type before the Physical/Special split in fourth gen.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
We're talking about the TYPE. All of Eevee's evolutions thus far have been of a type that was a Special type before the Physical/Special split in fourth gen.
*Face Palm*

Ever have a really dumb moment and then. Yeah.

I didn't consider the Split in fourth gen, god I feel so blond.

So what are the chances the grass starter could be part dragon? I'm afraid it's going to look less snakish. If it looked like that piece of fan art I'd be so happy.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ya know, Gamefreak has been throwing around "rare" types like its nothing in Black and White thus far, so its somewhat possible that its Dragon.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Ya know, Gamefreak has been throwing around "rare" types like its nothing in Black and White thus far, so its somewhat possible that its Dragon.
What? Of the pokemon whose types are confirmed so far there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
The typings of 5th gen are breaking molds and being common, is what CRASHIC is saying. Electric and Fire Dragons are very new ideas, and ghost pokemon seem to a bit commoner

Ground/Dark is also a new twist. etc etc

Clownbot

Smash Lord
There are no pokemon revealed yet that are (confirmed, at least) Ghost-Type :p

I guess I see where you're going though. It's kind of like how at first most people though Zekrom would be Dark/Dragon or something to that effect (with a few getting the typing correct) and then it's revealed as Electric, which was a big shocker (no pun intended) for some people.

(man, I used a lot of parentheses in this post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom