• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Thats really adorable, Global.
Good work with the petal details and overall colouring technique! Nice shading on the head and neck too ♥
daww

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That vaguely reminds me of this wallpaper I found on wallbase while searching for K-On walls.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I was going to post something but i forgot what i was going to post :(

I remembered :D

and for the people that are into magic, i can provide scans of the duals i just bought ;)

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Recent scribble things from me. You get one guess as to my favorite poke of black and white. (though I have a ton this gen that I adore....but this is my drifloon of this gen) As usual, these are huge for no real reason....

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Thank you Chok and Chill ♥

@Chill
I never draw pokemon exactly to model, little blue ears are so cute to me. My oshawott was bullied by the other starters for his large ears and odd removable shell, he finally decided after months of torment to abandon his shell and learn the fine arts of water combat.
....or I was too lazy to add it.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI

You may wonder what's so special about this... well someone special to me drew it :3

Yay for beartic :D
I need to lurk here more...

Top Bottom