• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
here's what you do:

get the image from 4chan, right?

right click and "save as"

upload it on an image hosting site

no leeching image

Mewter

Smash Master
You're getting better!
I like the shading on the Darkrai's black, but the glow might be a bit much.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Me and Evil-Guy started a collab months ago, but we both got too lazy to finish it. It still looks pretty nice though :D

The original concept was the dive scenes in R/S/E, all the seaweed and mountains and fish pokemon :3

Evil-Guy liked this version better:

Edit: Maybe I should put a watermark on them...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
fdsgdshgd that second one is amazing.

JOE!

Smash Hero
@Charmander, no i didnt make the zoroark, but found it and thought ZOROARK IS SPY would be lulz

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Nice stuff Charmander, I like how darkrai is shaded there.
Global I actually really like both of them, it looks so peaceful! If you feel the need to watermark then do so, its only a precaution after all you shouldnt feel bad that you want to or anything of the like.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
watermarks are dumb.

sign that **** if you want people to know it's yours.

edit: I don't know what it is about the internet that makes me want to cuss

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
watermarks are dumb.

sign that **** if you want people to know it's yours.

edit: I don't know what it is about the internet that makes me want to cuss
Reason most artist prefer the watermark is because its somewhat less easy then getting rid of a signature....

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yeah, I know but it makes your work look terrible. What's the point of drawing an amazing picture and then ruining it so that you can "protect" it? Let someone steal it, they obviously have no talent if they need to do so.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Stolen art isn't about who has talent. If someone claims someone else's picture as his own, he gets credit for the work he does not deserve. I've seen lots of cases where art was stolen and the person sold tshirts, mugs, etc. without any permission or crediting the artist.

Less watermark discussion, more pocket monsters plz.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well, chill is just saying, it's up to the original artist on how to react. either he can go crazy and try to take the thief down

or just move on with his life and continue using the talent he knows he possesses. if the art thief can't really reproduce anything, and is totally dishonorable and shamed before his own conscience that he made money off a lie! gurararara!

gettin ready to use art thief attack

Chill

Red
BRoomer
That's what lawsuits are for, mirite
Pretty much this, if someone is just running around on serebii or something claiming that your art is theirs, I honestly wouldn't care. They don't get anything from it aside from a few people on the internet thinking that they're cool.

If they were to actually profit from your work it would be a fairly easy process to prove that it is in fact yours.

Top Bottom