• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Pound 3 was to good
Shoutouts:

Wife-Thanks for letting me think i cud beat u in freindlies and then ****** me in our pool -.-

Taki- Ur Fox is 2 good im suprised i won the set

ChuDat- Thanks for taking my dollar in our MM

Drephen- Thx for letting me play my matches in 2nd pools

Pool 4 2nd round-Everyone ***** me i only won one match Good ****

Dave- Thanks for Bringing brawl on sunday i played that mostly all day was to ****ing good

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Eggz - Congratulations, you were the first fox all tournament to beat my Peach, good ****
I'll get you next time though =)

Vidjo - You're still the master Peach dittoer (I'll get you next time, though)

Plank - Sheik is gay. Good tournament, don't let the hate bring you down (I'll get you next time)

Tope - Sheik is gay, sorry for your flu and nearly dying and such (I'll get you next time)

Watty - Good matches in pool #2, I'll get you next time though

G-reg - we just had to lose to everybody else in that teams pool didnt we?

Tec - You know my awesome knee combos should overshadow any revenge you might've gotten....REVENGE! Beware of stomp-spam

The Settlers of Catan (WoZ, Rei, O-no?, PockyD, guy I don't remember name of)- we need more wood. Rei please link us to the online game! Other guy, get on the smash-hub (look up the hub on the annoucnements board I think)

Jash - Okay, you're right, it's probably a counter =) What a scary YLink

SleepyK - 14 hour drives are nothing, compared to my hour long drives =p

Azen - eventually I'll end up winning that match, putting me at 1-forever; play you next tournament pretty much 100% guaranteed

NKK - No Sunday? =\

SwiftBass - You're pretty scary to play with a floatie o_O

Revenge!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
People at HAT's - I had an awesome time being loud. It was great lying under those pianos with EE and cursing at whoever was on the other side of the room (Killer Fleet?).

Baltimurt - the combination of New York and Baltimore. Going to try and find Cort and PC's hotel room with you guys was great. Double T Diner ****ed me up.

Everyone Frozen and I sneak hugged - you got destroyed.

Canadians - thanks for making me Canadian, you guys are awesome.

NEO - I've never been to Quizzno's.

Doll - SWD to reverse charge shot YEAH BABY.

Zelgadis - good **** on yours and Chu's set versus XIF and Green Mario.

Dav3 - thanks for bringing Brawl. I came in my pants when I pulled off an upair to rest at the start of that match.

Splode - good **** carrying me around the room again.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Mango is amazing!!!
What a champ.
^_^ <3

East Coast on Saturday - I lost like a few matches and heard like omg mango is over rated and hes not that good LOL

East Coast on Sunday after my **** - Omg mango is amazing

Aw yeah ^___________^

Hay cort U said i would get ***** on the east coast i believe

Yup i sure did get ***** by ottos link ^_^ <3

shoutouts later

DippnDots

Feral Youth
My main shout out goes to Mathos for yelling "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!" every time M2K did an upsmash during one of his second round pool sets.

Azen: You're chill as always man

Chaddd: Thanks for the dittos man, and I still can't believe how good your spacing is.

Chillin: 31 flavours mother ****er

Chinesah: Good **** man, I loved your match against Drephen in crews, that **** was ****ing nice.

Dope: Your falco is sick man, and you have some nice platform tricks

Don't have much time, to everyone else who isn't mentioned, you guys rocked, pound 3 rocked hardcore.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec - You know my awesome knee combos should overshadow any revenge you might've gotten....REVENGE! Beware of stomp-spam

Revenge!
LMAO omg I musta been stomped on for like 8 times in a row and it STILL CONTINUED :(.

I wanna gimp your falcon LOL next time I guess I'll just have to get double the revenge to overshadow your stomp combos.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
yayuhz:

i had fun playing wit these people in partcular, not going to be specific:

slikvk
hat (housing)
aho
phish-it
ky
sol (look forward to playing wit u 3 more)
kaiba corp (family)

good **** (b)east coast

good **** cort/pc

hax, ur still a fuxn monster

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Wobbles; that new CG is fcuking serious and i copied ur controller haha! thx for being one of my only noteable wins haha!
Sliq; That was the best Ive ever played on brinstar. Im actually gonna practice it more and use it against ppl in fox dittos. thx you're an awesome dude.
KillaOR; you shouldve @ least showed up or something to say hey.
Maine; dammit that blows I might see y'all over the break.
RayneX; Such fun dittos. Sry if I seemed a bit bitter @ first when we played in pools i was stressin out. Im glad we got in them friendlies i was pretty impressed with your fox. It one of the only foxes that truly made me go wtf in dittos.
Anther; I didnt get to play you, but I saw what you did there(pun intended). **** ur pika is no joke on battlefield
Kage; **** son ur ganon is **** vs marth
Watty; hell yeah you are awesome teams in brawl!?!?!?!?! haha
Mathos; thx for the friendlies **** the steelers
Darkrain; GETEM DARKRAIN!
GREG; haha in crews you were amazing...**** you're so fun to watch and like you keep your cool ALL THE TIME.
CT; thx guys for watching my matches and cheering me on in pools I needed it.
Chu; good job beating me without wobbling me this time.
PB&J/Mog; I R the controller fixer guy
Hax/jman; alright someone a while ago told me that you guys were beast and young. I thought u guys were just good for your age. But holy **** you guys are just plain good. **** honestly thats real talent.
Team Ben; thx to team ben for being old school smash and still showing love to the community. Yea i didnt get to talk to you bach/oro but im glad y'all showed up it actually meant alot to me seeing some of the pioneers of smash. thx neo for telling me that story about Maverick and his 8$ cheeseburgers!
Mikehaze; **** i didnt know who u were till i was on my way home, ur fox ditto game is pretty tight.
Otru; I hope your avatar is changed lol.
XIF; I missed friendlies with you again sad panda :ohwell: I gotz Cort @ least
Chinesah; good **** making it out of pools 3 we didnt get to play this time but its all good.
Kiwi; thx for giving me a fox shooting teh lazrs on my name tag. im not throwing it away EVAR!
Crismas; thx for the sticker i can has a fox
Unknown522; never give up trust ur instincts!(starfox pun intended)
Zel; mad hard fox dittos
Kirbstir; Do you need wood?
Woz; thx for giving me a hug
PockyD; I hope you ***** settlers
PC; good **** pumping up EC in crews
Tec0; good **** in crews ur platform game is ridiculous
Starzonedge; **** i didnt get to play you.
Silentwolf; thx for that set it was pretty awesome....*sad that u main falco now D=*
Azen; you make me look like a scrub. You probly were wondering how I even made it to pools 3(thats because im crazy good and just sandbag you lol)
Cactuar;Im calling hax on ur movement because ur fox looks like its moonwalking or something. I continue to be impressed the most by ur fox as apposed to ppl like myself who have been pure fox mains from jump. Good **** using ur secondary all tourney..its better than ur marf amirite?
Hugo; you are the man. I saw some of that secret training you were giving alextriad. DAYUM!
Cort; GOOD FCUKING **** you deserve it..
Brookman; mouth based videogames
isai; where were you? I wanted to **** you in meteos
Wes; you shouldve came so you couldve actually ate mango instead of letting WC win GJ.
Scar; we shouldve put the protector on the projector (dayum freestyle skillz)

afterthoughts;

Midwest- I have to apologize because I was hating on y'all hard for a while(like @ VLS). But now I love everyone from MW that i've met.

Raftbuilder and crew- thx for holding this. Mad time and work went into this and I find it amazing that you got the venue open way after the time it was
scheduled to close. good ****. I will say that Tia has been fcuking up lately. Perhaps a new program should be looked into.(or some patch/update should be made). because some pools were CRAZY LOPSIDED. HOWEVER Thanks for being an understanding host and changing that round 3 death pool even if it only made my chances of survial go from 0% to .2%. I still appreciate the effort as a whole.(this is not sarcasm).I dont think any other fox mains but PC/Chillin wouldve survived my pool. *johns johns johns*. But to end on a good note, thanks again plank and crew for taking this responsibility. nothing is perfect butseeing all of these talented smashers in one room all having a good time seems pretty **** close.

lastly:
good **** KDJ

Cort

Apple Head
Mango should have Link dittod me too.

I would have won if it were 3 stock matches LOL

Good shnoz Mango

Swiftbass said:
Silentwolf; thx for that set it was pretty awesome....*sad that u main falco now D=*
I don't main Falco. I kind of main both Fox and Falco. :p
but yeah fun set ^^

man shout outs would be too long.
so good to see everyone again and stuff. hotel times = fun. i had a great time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
now theres a shoutout thread? i put mine in the other thread lol

il have to find em and repost em here

so for now... spot reserved

edit: found my shoutoutz

Shoutoutz:

Dave - Thanks for bringing Brawl, that was awesome. Look out for me at whatever Brawl tournaments lol, my Sonic is top tier. My tag on your system has a flawless record!
Mango - Great job beating M2k, I wish I saw you play any match at the tourney lol. After studying your vids for Jiggz practice all I got to see Jigz wise at the tourney was Sliq... pffftt..... We need to pokemon rematch after the match from Marriland a couple days before pound.
Teczero - YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE ATLANTIC NORTH SMASHER!!! If you ever say you aren't good and put your skill down again, I'm not letting you into another one of my tournaments ever again lol. I wasn't one of the people that rushed you, but sorry your glasses got destroyed. BATTLE SCARS!
Scar - Speaking of scars lol. Did you ever fix your laptop? That problem was weird. You did great in the tourney, noteably Blue Lazer vs Newlyweds. I wish you made it out of that round of pools. Can't wait for SPOC 4! Lol at when the power went out and the first thing I hear is you yelling WHAT THE FAWK!
Zettai - Good matches in pools and on Sunday
Aesir - Man I called you out on a MM before the tourney after you beat me back at Evo East but didn't know where you were in the tourney. Now I find out you were the Marth player playing with me and Zettai on Sunday and you had nothing on me! lolZ my Samus improved like 8000% since Evo. Man I wish I made it a money match.
Hax - Man you're way too good for your age lol. You wrecked my Samus in the one friendly we had. Good stuff in the first regional crew battle you were in.
Triad - Man I wish we could have driven up together. Crew members gotta stick together lol. We have to find time for a ToS Training Session really soon. Try to make it to SPOC4, perhaps we can find a crew battle.
Plank - Amazing job running the tournament. Don't feel bad about how it turned out, it was awesome. Keep up the great work and make it to some more NJ/Philly Tourneys lol
Hat - Thanks for offering the housing. GOTM and I stayed at our old friends place who dorms at UMBC.
Boss - Awesome Mario. Really great to see some good Marios after being a Mario main myself a while ago.
Eggm - Stop infiltrating my pools lolz
Hugs - Thanks for the friendlies we had, your Samus is too good. I wish I saw you vs Eggm in the bracket.
Silent Wolf - You were definitely one of the hardest matches I've ever played in Smash lol. Waaaaay harder than the sandbagging M2k I'm used to lolz.
M2k - OMG I GOT TO SEE THE #1 SMASHER FINALLY! I'm sure that's what a lot of people think but I see you too often around Philly lol. I'll cya soon at SPOC 4 and I'm assuming CoT3.
GOTM - On the road again...
Pakman - Good job in pools and Blue Lazer. I wanna know how your Luigi ranks against the other Luigis in the world. It's gotta be up there.
Cactuar - Stop going Fox in every tournament lol, I wanna see your amazing Marth

Random shoutout to everyone else I can't remember at this moment - If I talked to you, you were most likely awesome lol. I don't remember not seeing anyone but cool people I haven't met before at Pound.

Extra shoutout to Plank for the awesome tourney

Venom NY

Smash Lord
This was pretty fun even though we got back to Ohio at 8:30 and I had class at 9:30. Me and souroush tricked mad ppl at this though so it was too good. "Nah we tricked you guys we're going Jungle Japes" Rapppeee rofl

Also I squandered my way out of my second pool. That hax kid came outta nowhere. he said good **** tho. i was like watch your mouth! lol

more shoutouts lata
LOL thats how it is in nyc hax is part of my crew ^__^

Anther

Smash Champion
Good shizzy amazing tourney. Had fun in every match I played especially when tope ***** me that final match of our set.

Hat - I've never been happier in my life. I'm so serious that seeing like 50 pianos in one room, and knowing that later that night I'd be sleeping with them. mmm, Warm fuzzies. btw it was fun hanging and playing games with you until you had to go to school XD.

Eggm - First guy I met when we arrived in Maryland, first guy to pwn me, and first guy to be really cool =P.

Watty - Scares me :x

Mango - We didn't even speak or anything but **** good **** it almost makes me wish I could marry you... or...
Milktea - Sexist as this may sound but I thought about breaking up with my girlfriend because she can't L-cancel and waveshine like you can. It does me no good that you're so far away but know that in another time and place, it could've worked out >.>.

Trail - I think we were supposed to play some friendlies but you abandoned me, thx >=|.

Chinesah - I really didn't think I'd be able to get a set off you, but you counterpicked the stage I'm known for cheating on and... stuff happened >.<.

Lain - I just plain don't like you. Btw I stole your zelda game, and took your controller. Get them back if you can. gg.

Korn - I never felt so much h8 from a single person ;;!! jk, your falcon is really good, I was actually surprised to take that set off you after all the friendlies you'd killed me in.

G-reg - A falcon main's fox is so not supposed to beat me XD. Good **** though, I wanna play you again someday.

N64 - Piiiikkkkaaaaaaaaa!!! Nice to finally play/meet ya. Nice to finally watch ya play and oood friendlies.
PikaPika - Piiikkkkaaaaaaaaaa!!! You too, I think you took more matches off me in pika dittos than anyone else ;_;.

Shaeden - lol you're crazy to hang out with. I would've won a lot of those friendlies but I'd gimp you and then stuff happened.

Jermesque - Good shizzies I'm glad you seemed to have a good time. I actually should Roy ditto you sometimes and see what happens. hopefully it's stuff.

Plank - Are amazing

Azen - Are amazing

Chu - Above

M2k - wtf Are amazing

Staying at Hat's - Are Amazing

Hat's mom - even more amazing cause she raised hat XD

(Random amazing person) - Are amazing

Yell at me if I like hung out with you or played you and didn't mention you here >.>.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I was pleased with how things went at the tournament. Some things went wrong that were unexpected, but nothing seriously bad happened. Worst thing IMO was the people from Maine whose car flipped. Thank God they're all safe and from what I can tell everyone else had a safe trip back.

Shout Outs:

Mango- Best jigglypuff in the world! As of Pound 3, best player in the world IMO. You were on fire. Fantastic job beating M2K in two sets back to back.

M2K- Go home, study, and destroy Mango. mmmk?

Cort- Top 4 is too good. You don't get as much recognition as you deserve.

PC Chris- You're super chill and super good. It's always fun having you at a tournament.

Azen- It's like being in the presence of a legend when you're around. You're also incredibly cool. I like your attitude toward smash. Keep playing!

Chillin- Sorry you missed a lot of the Superbowl. Too bad the Packers weren't in it. Good stuff in the tournament.

NEO- I know you didn't make top 32, but I enjoyed playing with you the most of anyone at the tournament! If I ever get a car, I'm coming to visit you! lol keep playing man, your roy and marth are so good!

Cactuar- Good job placing 13th. You've come a long way. You should thank M2K though, cause one naturally talented person cannot blossom without anyone good to play.

Hax- amazing falcon at 13 years old. Can I say Smash Prodigy?

Darkrain- You placed above G-reg. Too bad you're not east coast; you should move here.

Forward- you're awesome. Great teams matches against M2K/Azen. It seemed like you really enjoy playing melee.

HugS- Best samus player in the world? I think so.

ColBol- I believe you're from Canada? Very nice playing 13th!

Eggm- technical falco skillz

Eggz- I thought you were Silent Wolf until I asked on Sunday night. lolz

Doll- You made Nicholas proud. For being out of action so long, you performed fabulously.

Vidjo- Great peach.

Silent Wolf- You and Eggz are so technical! I can only imagine all the practicing you've done. I can only respect your dedication.

Tope- 17th with the flu? That's sick dude! Sick!

Sliq- Cheer up dude. You're far too good to be feeling down about how you played.

Plank- You > Mango. Mange > M2K, PC, Chu, Cort, Cactuar, etc. Therefore, Plank > all. You've developed one of the best sheiks over the past year or two. Considering that you were busy with running the tournament, you did really well. It was a good experience working together with you to hold the final greatest melee tournament.

Dope- Nice job making 17th!

Chinesahh- Thank you for helping out to run the tournament. We'll have to play more in the future.

KM- You have one wicked green marth.

Kirbstir- Congrats on making top 32!

G-reg- You're so fun to watch. Nice job in crews!

Xif- I enjoyed playing you in pools.

LOZR, Anther, Mathos- Thanks for making the trip to Bmore. I need to figure out who each of you are lol

Sensei- Hey! You get a shoutout too since you're top 32.

EVERYONE IN TOP 32 DID AMAZINGLY WELL! CONGRATULATIONS!

Aho, Blues, Fonz, Korn, Vist, Wife- You're all great players, but only 32 can go on after 3rd round of pools. Good job doing as well as you did!

Hat- Best in Bmore? You clearly learned something from Plank. Good job.

There were a lot of great players in third round of pools! Congrats!

Snake- GGs in pools.

ZM2004- Nice mario!

Cyrain- Great matches in singles pools and teams pools! Nice fox and darn you for beating me in a marth ditto! You beat me in my best match-up!

Chaddd- I got 4 stocked twice at Pound 3. Your ganondorf did it once and Neo's marth did it once. Nice.

Btree- You didn't go without winning in your pool! Give yourself some credit.

Kage- Mr. Ganondorf, your ganon was AWESOME! Edited: Thanks for coming out from EC Canada! lol It was a pleasure watching you play!

Kaiser- You're really skilled. It was great having you at the tourney!

Jiano- Amazing falcon!

Spanish players- You guys are really good! What dedication! Thank you for coming.

Frozen- I'm glad you were able to team with Btree.

DK Smash- lol your Diddy and DK in Brawl are great! I enjoyed teaming with you! Too bad we couldn't finish all of our matches.

Shinku- You did really well in Brawl for your first day. Thanks for coming.

Maben- Dude, you beat PLANK! Nice job!

Endo- Keep it up man! Your falco has gotten worlds better since I first played it last fall.

Wes- Nice samus!

DOSV- Great job in pools.

EEVisu- Hard tourney, eh?

Kiwii- Thanks for helping out at the tournament! Best girl player in the world? lol

Drephen- Very nice sheik. Too bad your crew didn't do better.

Jasona- Good job in pools!

Stefano- You don't get many opportunities to see so many awesome players in one place so close to home. I hope you enjoyed the tourney!

Boss- Your mario has got to be one of the best in the nation.

CK- You did really well in pools! You've got talent. Thanks for coming.

Zelgadis- Nice hair! lol

RaynEx- You came all the way from Canada!!! Own in Canada for me, k?

Rebel- Was fun playing friendlies. You've gotten a lot better!

Slikvik- you're good! Nice job in pools.

Ether- Nice marth, Lando!

Reno- Fun friendlies! Sorry bout that comeback one game with my Ken combo at the end, but it was awesome. ;)

SEPHIROTH KEN SUCKS!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
UMBC: Actually, Kage is Canadian. >.> NT tho

I wish I could have been there to show up all the other ganon players but I had this thing to go to... and yeah... >.>

Unlucky for DJ Combo. Expected to see him up there in the top 32.

Chaddd: Did you attain your goal of 4 stocking Kage? ;)

Alukard

Smash Hero
KICK *** TOURNEY soooo many shoutouts lolol hopefully i remember eveyrone .. i have such a ADD brain lolol

well first off ... to my partner DJ nintendo the best bowser in the world ... 13th ****ing place ... as bowser and my random characters lol ... GET AT US PEOPLE

Jman/Hax ... i trained ya well i told u guys we were all going to ****

Colbol, QUEENY, MY *****H TRUU and all the other florida niggz ... i'm going to go to florida for a tourney one of these days and i want housing from ya ... so we can bug out like at hats ... =) ya were def. the coolest people at the tourney =) too bad we live soo far from each other -_-

GA peoplez ... we need to chill more as well ya are my *****z softy xiffy and my *****h black sammich (pb&j)

kiwii - get at hax proving u wrong lmaoooo ... and watch ur back at starbucks ... i'm the dude yelling ISAIIIIII everytime hax did ... "an ISAI" GET AT NYC's best TEAM SWAT

SLiQ - ur a very cool dude ... i swear everyone else in the death pool 3 wanted to just take the free wins but u asked me to play hard ... thanks for being straight up ... u beat me fair and square next time i'll [;ay to win from the start

chu - i was the dude teaming with the bowser against u ad chillin ... thanks for the tips and :LMFAO at the random gay guy calling u ... and then giggling and walking away lmfaooooo

azen - GREAT marth dittos in death pool #3 lol ... getting one stocked still made my day ... i thought i was going to get jv 5 lmfaoo ... ur such a smart player =)

DAV3- i LOVE YOU ... lol thanks for helping me make this tourney feel like nyc for lil aziz(hax) ... he plays sooo much better wiht a nyc scene =) ... and also thanks for the ride back to the hood ... my sleeping bag is in ur trunk >.>

forward - get at my samus on FD =) ... and why are u always sooo angry -_- ... sheesh u won ... and still looked like u lost >.>

Voodoo - nice to finally meet u man ur a cool dude... good matches we should have beat the newly weds in that MM ... random sd's and Friendly fire FTL -_-

anther - best pikachu ever no johns =)

anthers partner ... sry i odnt remember ur name ... ur mad beast too ... u guys need to stop getting nervous and hitting each other ... i think u guys were the most difficult team we played against ...

hugs- i told u DJ nintendo was mega beast ... now u kno right =)

pc chris ... stop sandbaggin =) ... sry i got there late to make u feel like ur at nyc and start ****** -_-

cort ... u too ****ing good too =)

m2k ... jigg ditto ... WHYYYYY u should have jus twent doc ... or sumthing u are amazing with like everyone lol

my boys ace killa warriorknight dan thanks fo rcoming and showing support =)

and if i forgot anyone plz plz lemme kno i loved this turnout it was amazing =)

Anther

Smash Champion
Alukard forgot you and your partner. Btw Shaeden was my teammate. He's too good at smash.

Yall were crazy at this game and as people. DJ nintendo made me quit pika when he beat me in the ditto. Your team was ridiculous and who knows to Counterpick Dr.Mario what the hell is that?!

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
good **** random hot girls who showed up in low cut tops and tight pants

good **** pants for covering up my excitement when I saw them

good **** PC's fast playing hands, if he was gay he'd give great hand jobs

good **** Chu's hair, staying strong and shiny through the long torny night

good **** name tag

good **** random torny **** ups

good **** fellow blade breakers

good **** all you asshats we love n' hate

good **** Aesir

good **** me

Sliq

Smash Master
I don't main Falco. I kind of main both Fox and Falco. :p
but yeah fun set ^^

man shout outs would be too long.
so good to see everyone again and stuff. hotel times = fun. i had a great time.
Actually, Silent Wolf mains broken.

Sliq- Cheer up dude. You're far too good to be feeling down about how you played.
The only thing I'm disappointed about is basically losing for the entire MW region. I'm fine if my failure is my failure, but it sort of disheartening when you're failure permeates throughout your entire region.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Chewman- Thanks for driving like nine hours both ways x_x. Some good memories in that car LOL. It's always fun hanging out with you too =). Seeya at the next CT tourney?

Plank- Don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone had fun for the most part at least at the first venue. Besides it running ridiculously late i think it was one of my favorite tournaments.

Cort- Dayum man good shiet in the tournament.. If only we beat mango LOL in singles and teams haha. always a pleasure teaming with u <3 Come over sometime soon.

Brookman- Stop squandering in singles v_v i know you're better than that. good times this tournament though. Go to mass madness!

Aiser- Green Greens is too goodz. Fun times in the car that shouldn't of fit all of us =/. Ill calculate how much u owe me and shiet.

Mike Haze- I should say sorry for being a douche during teams. Im usually a nice person LOL everyone i think just was very irritated about how late it was so i was easily aggrivated but i shouldn't have said any of that stuff. Sorry mangz

Mango- Good shiet ****** us, i enjoyed our tournament matches and i played well in them. Now i just need to learn how to avoid rest LOL. Congrats man, you deserve it.

EC PA & up- Man, that was fun LOL. i wish we had enough time to play md/va so we could show them the better side of the EC

Milktea- Thx for inviting us to the pizza party, BUFFALO WINGSSS LOL I had fun :laugh:. Stop sucking at pools =/ play my kirby next time =P

Nus- sorry for invading your room ROFL =(

SleepyK- Never really talked before pound3 except about the GAwes thingy but lol it was cool getting to meet you for real this time. You're a good guy =) Go to a NE tournament so u milktea and cort can fight over darc and dazwa.

Papa Dave- ROFL you're ridiculous man. You need to quit your job and become a comedian. Good seeing you as always.

Tec0- TOO CLUTCH!!! great job man !

Jman & Hax- You guys ****, great job in singles and teams. good to see some familiar NYC Faces here.

Djnintendo- LOL u **** in teams, Heard u were ****** heads with bowser. Gimpyfish who?

Alukard- Nice seeing you , I should go to more weeklies i miss NYC now.

Geos- I can't believe u missed cort vs azen v_v!! LOL Good seeing you again

Toronto guys- Good meeting you, You're all pretty darn good at this game and seem pretty chill as well, we need to play more.

Kage- You're too good. I had a lot of fun playing you. Come to more Tournaments in the states =D.

Hugs- finally <_< LOL this was my only easy victory over u ever. Step it up next time. Good seeing you again though.

Forward- Your fox ***** so hard in teams LOL another tournamernt , another time we have to fight early on <_<

Eggz- Mad chill fo' sho . We didn't play =/

Cactus- i told you i was feeling that comeback LOL, thanks for the hoodie & taking care of my DS. Also stop upsmashing us =/ ROFL at bowser vs chu's bowser

Otto Rocket- too goodz , Thx for letting me and cort steal your room for like 3 hours =) . We need to play more.

Dj comb0 -We never play =/

CoK- I love you guys LOL, Good team matches drephen & Joe. Watty LOLOL that video was awesome. joe bushman and i **** at brawl LOL. Thx for letting me play guys.

Vidjo- Never preforms well in crews =/ LOL good job in singles though.

Darkrain- You're scary =/ LOL good team matches /blames dope on lost LOL

Dope- LOL how unfortunate that we got FD on random =)

I'll be adding more people as my memory comes back =/

Aesir

Smash Master
chibosempai or whatever the **** your name is, I don't remember you destroying me..., then again I don't remember a lot of friendlies I did lol. but whatever if you do I guess it happened. you and wobbles reminded me I need to work on my samus game LOL so to good...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibosempai or whatever the **** your name is, I don't remember you destroying me..., then again I don't remember a lot of friendlies I did lol. but whatever if you do I guess it happened. you and wobbles reminded me I need to work on my samus game LOL so to good...
lol i didnt destroy you, i was just kinda glad i didnt lose any of the matches. one was a 2 stock but the rest were down to the final stock. i just like it whenever i beat people that beat me a long time ago when i first started cause it shows my progress. good matches

Cort

Apple Head
shoutouts cause no one would check my reserved spot anyway

Chewman - Thanks a lot for the rides and just being a great guy in general. I'm sure I owe you some amount of money that I'll pay you back sometime in the near future. See you around CT.

Chris - <3 We had a great time as usual. What else is there to say? I wish I lived closer or had a car...

Mango - Great job being a whore and sleeping with everyone at this tourny multiple times.

Maine - I'm glad you guys are safe. You would have missed singles/doubles since your plane was at 9 on Sunday anyway LOL =/

HugS - Don't take anything I say seriously, I love to poke fun. We didn't play...

Eggz - You're the coolest dude in WA. Good tourny set? Sort of?

Brookman - uhhhh, I have nothing to say to you for once. Isn't that great? Actually no, it sucks.

vidjo - Our tourny set was too close, I don't want to play you in any more

Cactuar - for once we never played in tourny! yay! Great seeing you.

Edrees - great pools set, all of my Peach ditto sets were close as hell! Hopefully I'll see you again on the WC sometime

XiF - closest pools set ever? Good stuff, fear my accurately gay dsmashes

Jman - that's what you get for counterpicking Jungle Japes, eh?

Hax - GOOD SHIIIT! Also great job in teams.

Starzonedge - let's play more sometime?

Scar - let's play a lot more sometime? I loved Falcon dittoing you, there's actually very few people that are enjoyable to play in Infalconite dittos, and you know exactly what the essence of having a lot of fun in this game is. Falcon is indeed the best character in this game.

Azen - Falcon is the best character in this game. I never played so well...

Darkness of Heart - is really good at Peach dittos and controlling the Mute City cars

Anther - if there's anything I already knew what to do vs your playstyle, it's to edge hog ALWAYS lol. Dude PC still yells "ANTHER!" whenever he does the craziest Pikachu sweet spots... and so do I. Good stuff in pools.

G-reg - we should have played more friendlies. I donno how I beat your Fox after you were destroying me all game... lucky missed tech to wrong DI for the win!

Plank - Did a fucking awesome job with this tourny despite time johns. Also awesomely close tournament set.

Chu/Chillin - you guys are hilarious. Great teams matches as usual... OK? SO?

tec0 - clutchiest player for the Northeast ever? Good stuff, let's play a lot sometime =D

Sliq - I understand how you could feel after that loss (actually shiit, no I couldn't really) but darn... you're still a pretty cool dude 8D

Dope - 3rd time we've played in crews, good stuffs. Also great stuffs in teams with Darkrain

SleepyK - let's talk more on AIM

Papa Dave - is the funniest man in existence. Good stuff making like 700 bucks off your Brawl setup

BACH - finally met you =D Too bad you couldn't work your magic at this tournament with the videography dealie

forward - is so frieking good and always gets ****** in brackets

Drephen - dsmashes and grabs a lot

Joe Bushman - always nice seeing you at tournaments for 1P nostalgia. great job ****** me in crews, see you around??

I'm missing a lot of people that I'll add later...

JFox

Smash Hero
Good job to Hax, Silent Wolf, Eggz, and of course Mango for some very very admirable placements.

Tec0, Vanz, and Eggm way to rep The Tunes, you all did a great job. Eggm, you never cease to amaze me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Cort - I would love to play you sometime man >_> your too cool to play.

That of course goes to PC too :).

Hopefully I'll see you guys around sometime.

<3 Northeast ;)

EDIT: How come me and you go to the same tournies and barely play each other Cort :(. T_T LOL I wish I was so busy that people asked me to play friendlies/mm every 20 minutes LOL.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wow...what a weekend eh? Ok before I give shoutouts I wanna say something special to my girlfriend Crismas ( if people are confused she was the smash player selling those kewl stickers most of you bought hehe )

Cris : You did a great job with those stickers and I am so proud of you...ILU ^^

Ok shoutout time

Plank : good stuff man I am glad you did what you did...I know how it is to get the bad end of the stick sometimes but you just keep moving forward cause its up to us to make Brawl work ^^

Doyoung2win : BATTLEFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........thanks for the ride and giving me a chance to really hang out with you guys and learn alot.

Woz : Good talk in the car and I did it hehe lol...j/k thanks for everything.

Sensei : LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PB & J : We repped Hax and Jman hardcore I loved all of it.

Dav3 : Papa good **** on brawl but you have my notebook !!!

Xif : I meant what I said man..I wish I lived in your area we would be mad close. I love you man haha

Hayato : Def you and Xif should Im me on aim and chill sometime man

Dillion : your a mad kewl girl and you and plank remind me of myself and crismas ... bf/gf teams always **** in organizing **** lol

Hax/Jman : ****** at such a young age...its not even **** its that crazyness...I am glad you guys made it out.

PC : Good seeing you again

M2K : Drop me a line on aim and we can chat good convo's at Applebees

Vidjo : OMG man your too good <3

NL : Rarth!!!!

Jash : y link is my hero

Sneak : good talks about halo and life and such

reno and tsa ny : get at NYC we too good

milktea : always a pleasure seeing you

wobbles : DUDE IM ME YOUR TOO COOL NOT TO MWHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH lol...nice meeting you and all of the west coast

hugs : like we all said your the best samus I seen zomg

Mango : Good job with first and I'll get that pic of you up asap

Skler : nice meeting you and your Link is amazing

Chinese : we gotta talk more man your mad kewl

To everyone I interviewed ...... Sensei, Chillen, Woz, and whoever I am forgetting I will have those pictures I did and the camera footage up as soon as I can. Editing is a process and depending on what comes out I will make it into a DVD for all of us to remember.

If I forgot anyone my bad but to all those I met and saw again it was a great exp and I am glad to have met all of you.

Special shout outs go to Xif since he was the man I talked to the most ...XIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Top Bottom