• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

OTRU...

Smash Champion
HAT: Thanks a lot for housing FL, it was mad fun hanging out

NY peepz at hat's: crew battles were mad fun, you guys are too good!! alukard mah dawg, mad chill dude. JMAN is too good, good job in teams and singles. HAX, i was amazed when i saw you play, good job!. DJ Nintendo is the best bowser ive ever played, our match in crew battles was sooo closeeee, im gonna have to run that back for sho at FC!

Spain kids: were too good, took me by surprise
kage: ur ganon amazed me
ky: mad fun matches dude, im glad i got to play you again this time
sol: bowser on yoshi's is too good
mango: thanks for giving me advice against jiggz when i was playing u, ur sick, good job on ******!
m2k: fun matches, FD is gay tho, i ban that stage against u, congratz for doing amazing at tourney
milktea: you are the nicest! im glad i got to play you, very close matches, see u in brawl
neo: omg ur 2 d4mn good, it was fun playing u
silent wolf: i wish i wouldve gotten another match against u, our match on FD was too fun! thanks for showing me the frankestein!!! teams was also 2 good against you and dj combo
azn_lep: ur ic's are ****
chu: good **** in teams and singles
mikehaze: cool guy, nice meeting ya
swiftbass: i changed it lol arghhh
AHO: our friendlies were sick
starzonedge: i hated our matches, ive never been camped in such an efficient way
boss: nice mario
dope and darkrain: matches were tough im glad we took it to the 3rd match, darkrain is really hard to deal with on teams
watty and mathos: im glad i changed to sheik against you guys, gg's
azen and m2k: i thought we were gonna get owned but it wasnt as bad(2 stock), you guys are too sick tho
forward: you're too good, mad cool dude, you should come to Orlando sometime!
kornnn: good matches!
cort: you are really good, i cant believe i had to play you in both pools, you prolly dont even remember me, im that easy win on both pools u were in lol
zelgadis: im glad i got to play you, ur videos inspired me to play fox
darkpch: only played you once, good match
tope: sheik is too good
husband: it was cool playing against u
eggm: good matches, you did really well against azen, good stuff
kiwii: im sad cuz i didnt get to play against you :(
chaosknight: sux that we only got that one match, but it was nice meeting you, mad chill guy
green mario and xif: love ya guys, u guys rep it up for FL!!
harrietthegah: ur the funniest kid ever!! good **** with the recording!!!!!
raistlin and apollo: mad fun chillin at the end of the tourney, see ya around

colbol and qdvs: you guys are the best! way to rep FL, the trip was soo much fun with you guys, were gonna keep on playin and getting beast together in brawl!
skrach: we did mad good dawg! good ****!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Uhhh I have a horrible memory and don't take names when I friendly, so I'm only gonna shoutout to people I actually talked to or hung out with lol.

Plank Good tourney, except for the time thing. I was ***** by the time singles brackets started =_= We'll settle our random 50$ MM some other time.

PC - I love you + your hair is pretty. >_> Wish we hung out more

Cort - I love you + you are hella funny LOL good wes impressions "***.ga i can't see!" roflop

Cactuar God we're cool. Prettiest team there yo.

Green Kylio I love youuuuu T_T I hope we see eachother again during our **** with Mario in brawl. Good times hangin out mang.

Drephen Come to washington please. I love you and your crew T_T I can't believe there was a time where i didn't like you lol you're so **** chill.

Watty Oh man, close matches, I'm glad my ninja DI saved me in that last one. PM me your phone number yo, so we can keep in contact about when you are visiting WA.

QDVS You're a chill guy, fun playing you. Crazy weird marth, smart and techy.

chu and chillin man our doubles matches were amazing LOL

hugo lol green greens. good matches yo. it was great meeting you, you're really cool and friendly. ^.^

sethlon lol @ you being the only person i lost to in a pool with hugs, qdvs, and dope. good **** roy.

n64wtf pikachu?

Mathos Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't know you well. T_T

Darkrain Why the **** do you techchase me so well LOL

colbol Oh man, thanks for that drink at the second venue, lifesaver yo. Too bad on that SD on green greens, you had me. Good matches brother. <3 You're fun to hang with haha.

DJ Nintendo Not to be a **** or anything, but your whole best bowser thing is pissing me off lol. Had I been playing like I did vs you against Gimpy, he would have like double 3 stocked me. You have some good tricks, but you are no gimpyfish. You have a **** mario though. dayum. I'd give you 2nd best bowser, maybe. Its a lot better than mine, and im probz 3rd best bowser. =p

Kirbstir Woah mama, good set yo. Too bad @ that SD lol. <3 your peach.

Forward Hey. >_>

Vidjo You look like Nate's friend Thomas.

Boss My mario combos like a mad mannnnn dayum. It was good meeting you, your mario is fuggin cool. Fun set we had.

Janet I love/miss you T_T

Lilian I love/miss you T_T

Janet and Lilian lol shouting out to both of you at once, DO SOMETHIN

Brookman ello

Dope Good like 50 sets we had, ay? LOL You're hella chill, good meeting you ^_^

Kage Oh my goooooood best ganon in the land yo. ****in warrior status fa sho. Great hangin out with you.

Sliq I'm fat and have acne, and I'm not as weird looking as you LOL

Chaddd way to forfeit like a little girl LOL

I didn't do any of my MMs. I had a ton set out, and i didn't do a single one LOL

Apology to everyone for being quiet and antisocial the whole time. I play best when I'm sleep deprived (to a certain point at least), so I tried that out, and it helped my smashing, but made me antisocial. So again, sorry to people i didn't talk to much. Sorry to WC for playing poorly in crews. Sorry to Janet for complaining and saying I regret coming, I definitely do not. It was definitely worth being more exhausted than I've ever been to at least see everyone again. Good games to everyone I played, my bad to everyone I didn't play. I hope I showed everyone who met me that I'm a douchebag online but not irl LOL

These are good shoutouts.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I have several matches to upload including all final matches. but im having problems with youtube saying that i shouldnt exceed the mpeg limit or something. ive also got some cool photos, i added them to that facebook group "If you play me in super smash brothers you will lose. period"

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL

that duck was a lifesaver yo.

I was all mad about not playing my best vs Cort (no johns, he wouldve probz beat me anyway lol...unless i went mario. >=]), and I was listening to music. Then janet like shined me with the duck light and was like "you're raving!"

LOL i went from >=] to =D

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i remember i shined that duck's light in otto's face by accident during his set with mango and he glared at me between stocks and wiped his hands and looked away back on the screen. but he doesnt remember. it was really mean/scary :(

and yea LMFAO i kept up the rave on shane for like a minute, i swear. "where are your glowsticks!?!!" lol im a loser >____>

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
This was the most epic tourney ever. In case you don't think so, just look at all the upsets and epicness:
-Northeast and Midwest crew battle came down to the 40th stock on each crew at high percents, Tec0 FTW!
-Jman and Hax defeat Chu and Chillen in teams brackets. Hax's dyck is hyoog son!
-Cort beats Azen in singles bracket
-Silent wolf beats Mango in bracket
-Silent wolf loses to Hax in bracket
-Giant beat the Patriots!
-Mango beats Forward, Azen, Chu, Cort, PC, M2K, M2K...WTF? It's that damm Mango...he's so hot right now
-Mango takes out PC and Cort in game 5 at last stocks with Cort at low percent and PC at high percent and himself at high percent...he's so hot right now!
-Giants beat the Patriots!!
-Papa Dave brings Brawl FTW!
these are just a handful of epic reasons, I don't have time to name them all...Giants beat the Patriots!!!

shoutouts:
PC CHRIS-I enjoyed sleeping with you lulz. Always a pleasure man. Good times in the car and out. I have your DS, I can give to you at MM8 or next esticle if there is one. Congrats on 3rd and 3rd, so close in teams...dammn that Mango...he's so hot right now.
Cort-It's my honest opinion that you are better than you think, you can do what you did to Azen once, you can do it again! I enjoy watching your matches more than any other player. Congrats on 4th and 3rd. If you feel you owe me any money, you can just give it to PC to help with hotels. Good **** teaming with the TV in the car, I hope you can feel d!ck okay now.
BROOKMAN-International was like "Link...is...Espaniolo" LULZ! good times brotha! Like PC said, stop squandering, you are too good. You're one of my favorite CTers(smashers in general), thanks for games and being cool. Glad you didn't lose anything (phone, wallet, anal virginity,etc.) We should play sometime, I could use some coaching. JOHN MUTHAFUXING LEGUIZZAMO!!
AISER-Fun playing with you again, we got beat in teams but most of our matches were down to last stocks usually and you had to use secondaries the whole time, not bad considering. It was fun chillen with you.
T.V.-Good ****e numbing Cort's dyck
Maine-Really glad you guys are okay. DO A BARREL ROLL!
Plank-Mad props to you sir. Good ****e paying 15$ for setups, even though many fuxing *******s left early with them causing shiet to run late. This tourney was the best yet for me, and the most epic to say the least. Pound 4?
NIGGGA PAPA DAVE NIGGGA!Amazingly good ****e bringing brawl! You are the funniest smasher ever! You're presence is so appreciated at tournies, please go to all of them, thankyou. Congrats on fatherhood.
EVERYONE AT THE HOTEL-Milktea, Nus, Geos, SleepyK, <3 you guys are more than welcome, yay pizza party!! Silent wolf and DJ combo are really good. Forward is really nice and amazing.
MATHOS-You're a really cool dude. Good ****e in pools, I also almost took a game off you (missed an easy edge guard) next time I won't rawr :p

Everyone I missed, good ****! I love everyone. See you next tourney.

N64

Smash Champion
yay shoutouts

Aesir - grow more hair.

Anther - i was very impressed by your pika at this tourney. Fun matches, and good job doing better than me in the tourney lols. Keep rapeing with teh pika.

BladeOfApollo - Our pools matches were real close. Your link's pretty good as well, was going even with me in friendlies.

Brookman - You're fun. We should play more.

Chaddd - I was supposed to play you in pools and was very sad when the match was never called. Your ganon ***** and I was lookin forward to playing it (even though you didn't seem to be playing at your best during the tourney).

Colbol - Your falcon is funny.

Cort - You + PC = too good in teams. Awesome teamwork. Your peach is scary as usual.

D20 - Close friendlies. They were totally worth the wait and effort we put into getting to them heh. I should have ylink ditto'd you some, but there wasn't really time.

DJ Nintendo - Your bowser is mad fun to watch.

Doll - You're an incredibly fun person to smash with. Good couple of friendlies we had.

Dope - Ow Falco. Good **** in teams with darkrizzle, had some nice saves.

Drephen - My poor pika. You're mad cool and totally embody the friendliness that I see in most midwest players. Always a pleasure.

Eggz - Ow green greens. Lol at me getting saved by a block on the last stock and neither of us noticing for like 10 seconds. You ***** our pool >_>.

Foy - Bowser's a bad character. Worse than pika, and that's saying something. Lols, you did get a couple fsmashes on me in teams friendlies I think though, so good stuff.

Goodies - Fun hanging out with you. Thanks again for splitting a room with kwan and I.

G-reg - Fun friendlies. Pikas don't like getting knee'd.

HugS - Our matches were only close because you didn't know the matchup heh. Your samus is amazing, suprised and glad I was able to take a match off of it.

I'veJihadIt - Way to come out of seemingly nowhere and own. I'm not usually too afraid of falcons, but yours beat me cleanly.

Jash - Your third round pools matches that I saw were amazing. Favorite ylink player, no question. We'll definately have to play sometime. Glad I got to meet you finally.

Kage - We didn't get to play except in teams : /. You were owning in a lot of your matches though. So wish I got the chance to play you sometime. Oh wells.

Kirbstir - Lol at me not knowing what you looked like, and then you sat down for some friendlies and I was like "man this random guy has a really good kirby." Fun match, I should have treated it a little more seriously but no johns.

KOJ - Where are BFWNY4 vids?! chop chop! Fun hangin out.

Kwan - Quit squandering at tourneys. You're better than that lols.

Maine people - Super bummer about the car crash. Glad you all are alright, but it sucks you had to miss the tourney. I know you guys would have *****.

Mango - I'll get on the bandwagon and say "YAY MANGO." But seriously, you deserve all the rep you're getting for the bracketrape you accomplished.

Milktea - You + Zelgadis owned us in teams. Always a pleasure playing ya, you keep getting better. Thanks for letting us smash in your room for far too long heh.

Mogwai - Falco hurts.

Nus - You should have made it out of first round pools, we had a kinda brutal pool. Fun meeting and playing you though, and thanks for letting us hang in your room for a while.

PC Chris - Get the hell up to Troy/Albany sometime. We need to play. Like seriously zomg super fun times go.

Pikapika - pikaaaaaaaaaa.

Pine - Yous funny guy.

Plank - Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu for an awesome tourney. I know it must have been hell to setup and run and keep functioning. Sucks that it had to run late, but **** happens. Kwan had super fun in friendlies with ya.

Rick - samussssssss.

QDVS - Good pools matches. Your marth is solid, no need to fear most low tiers. You played smart and didn't fall for many pika tricksies at all. Good stuff.

Sethlon - Holy crap nice roy. I had no idea what to do that match, dtilt is too freakin good against pika. I was super impressed though. Hope we get to play more sometime.

Skler - scrawwww. We make a good team. Also thanks for the shield, it will save my life one day i'm sure. I wish you could have hung around longer and ***** brackets. But oh wells. We should make a super awesome low tier fanclub.

SleepyK - Did we actually ever play? I played so many people I don't even remember. You're super cool though.

Anyone I forgot - You're super awesome and I super suck for forgetting you.

Cort

Apple Head
why is it that people feel the need to quote an entire shoutouts post to reply to one VERY SHORT sentance devoted to them? come on now peoples. this internet thing isn't that hard.

mango is good
Why do people spam in tournament result topics they didn't attend?

KDJ would have won this.

Drephen

Smash Master
Mwahahahaha. It wasn't that I lost to EVERYONE, but I somehow beat your amazing falco and lost to ****ing MATHOS. I squandered hard and then I just forfeited my other matches since I was unlikely to make it out of pools and I was being grumpy hahaha. I need to rematch you at C3 or something though, we had a pretty close ****in set. And take care of that controller. **** will give you fox powers.
Mathos is good, back off

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Shoutouts.

Since you obviously wouldn't know if I didn't clarify.

<.<

Jonathon Simon: I'm not sure if you read the boards, but I'll go ahead and post this anyways. Thanks for the housing, it really helped us texas guys out. And thanks for being rude for me and forward and waking up people at 5am to try an get a cube, lol.

Rebel: Thanks for setting us up with Jonathon's place. Also for driving people ****in everywhere, lol. Yay for zigzagging between cops with 8 people in a 5 person car. "Continue on the current road, followed by a Continue on the current road", lol, your GPS is too good. Tell my shout out to jonathon for me if he doesn't read smash boards, will ya?

Clueless: The trip was a blast. Man, we need to buy our tickets earlier next time, lol. Get them vids up, will ya? ;)

NEO!!!: I was kinda hoping that your roy would be off a bit so that I wouldn't get stomped in roy dittos this time, lol. The dittos we did get in were ****in amazing though, your roy is still definately the beastly-est. Next time we should just put up a big sign on our tv saying "Roy players only, top tiers go away!". Thanks for reminding me what real tech chasing is, i've been sucking at it for a year or so.

NinjaLink: You fall into the sterotype of people who don't at all play as the character thats in their name, lol. Your roy is good, fast as hell. We should play more next time, yeah?

Raftbuilder: Thanks for the 9$ for my extension cords, its what made it so i could eat on the way home, lol. The tourny was loads of fun. The crews match was beastly.

Dave: Thanks for bringing the Wii, now I'm all hyped for brawl, lol. Bet you're friggin rich from all those 5$s, huh? Good luck with that whole fatherhood stuff.

Eggz: Our pools matches were too good. Lol at your beasting everyone in our pool except me. Haha, green greens is weird for you. I saw the beastly fthrow->bomb block you pulled on HugS, and then you and N64 sat there for like 10 secs before realizing that a falling block saved him from your upsmash. We never did our roy vs mario mm =/

QDVS: Good stuff with the marth. Clueless got our set recorded, so it'll be up on youtube before too long (hopefully).

South Region Team: Ehh, sorry I only took off 3 stock vs East guys, I was a nervous wreck.

HugS: OMG, your samus is made of concentrated BEAST. Didn't spam missles, barely crouch cancelled at all, just pure spacing and mindgames. Too good.

Dope: Man, your falco is sooo weird. Really smart + good though. Laser -> Fsmash, x3 is too good, lol.

Darkrain: That was you I played in friendlies before the tourny started, right? Too fun, we should play more sometime :)

Husband: The friendlies we got in were fun stuff. Roy counters marth???? :lick:

Kage: Beast of a ganon. Touch me once, and I'm dead, lol.

Chaddd: I was looking forward to/scared of playing you in pools =/ Maybe next time, yeah?

N64: Low tier FTW. Roy's dtilt is his best move by far, heh. The matches we got in were too fun, we should def play again if we get the chance.

Jash: Speaking of low tier, OMFG at this guy. The most Beastly young link to ever walk the earth. GJ at ****** like our entire pool. Stop stealing all the sheik players' money, its not nice.

Forward: Didn't get any matches :ohwell: Get back into the scene once you get done beasting the marines, yeah?

Wobbles: Man, you're even energetic at 5am, lol. Too good. Thanks for explaining the piano rolling thing to me, I can use that to actually come back from running off the edge flare blade more than 50% of the time :)

G-Reg: One of these days I'm gonna play you =/

ChillinDude: *gets done lurking on gamefaqs* Neo's placing=49th, Sethlon's placing=49th? And Neo used little roy, where as I went straight roy? Whos this Sethlon guy?? He=just as good roy as Neo!?!?!?! *braces for the "stfu, Neo took off 3 times your stock in south vs east"* Lol. I kinda wanted to get some matches in with you, but pro foxes are terrifying. (Also, <3 Neo, I know you played really bad the first day =/)

Awesome tourny in general, GGs to everyone.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sigh no dashizwiz? :(
I know I would have liked another falco brotherin in the top 32. :( I believe pc chris and forward both went mainly fox. Anytime i saw them both they were using fox anyways. Oh well.

1. Anther - Pikachu
2. Azen - Marth/fox
3. Cactaur - Fox/marth
4. Chillin - Fox/marth
5. Chinesahh - Fox/marth
6. Chu - Ic's
7. Col Bol - Fox
8. Cort - Peach/marth/falcon
9. Darkrain - Falcon
10. Doll - Peach
11. Dope - Falco
12. Drephen - Sheik
13. Eggm - Falco
14. Eggz - Fox/mario
15. Forward - Fox/falco
16. G-reg - Falcon
17. Hax - Falcon
18. HugS - Samus
19. Kirbstir - Peach
20. KM-013 - Marth/fox
21. LOZR - Fox
22. M2k - Marth/fox
23. Mang0 - Jiggs
24. Mathos - Falco
25. PC Chris - Fox/whoever
26. Plank - Sheik
27. Sensei - MartH?
28. Silent Wolf - Fox/falco
29. Sliq - Jiggs
30. Tope - Sheik
31. Vidjo - Peach
32. Xif - Peach

Sorry, I didn't know dope/mathos got in there with mainly falco too, good stuff falco brotherin. :) Way to now sell out to fox/marth LOL. Fox/marth are too good. Admidtly i used fox once in the entire tournament vses xif's peach, i shoulda tried it more fox is so good, oh well.

Hax

Smash Champion
aww I wish I was as cool as you guys. your coolness will overwhelm me. hey at least my c0ck is beigger than all ya *****es
actually i clearly had the biggest d!ck of anyone at pound. you could even ask chillin.

Cort said:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142081&page=8
LOL word cort

Vall3y said:
holy snap, good **** mango
who's 'hax'?
yo vall3y, i'm from the falcon boards. i've seen you around, whats up?

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Really fun tourney...

Doll - We're the best team ever, too funny... we also have the same birthday!!! :O
Omg! O_o; you're right!!! :D

Cept you're way taller and younger. :'(

Anyway~ pm me your wow server/character name again! :D

Ask green mario for me too! We can raid together!

As for pound 3! Everyone is amazing!

:p Im too lazy for shout out.

I know I would have liked another falco brotherin in the top 32. :( I believe pc chris and forward both went mainly fox. Anytime i saw them both they were using fox anyways. Oh well.

1. Anther - Pikachu
2. Azen - Marth/fox
3. Cactaur - Fox/marth
4. Chillin - Fox/marth
5. Chinesahh - Fox/marth
6. Chu - Ic's
7. Col Bol - Fox
8. Cort - Peach/marth/falcon
9. Darkrain - Falcon
10. Doll - Peach
11. Dope - Falco
12. Drephen - Sheik
13. Eggm - Falco
14. Eggz - Fox/mario
15. Forward - Fox/falco
16. G-reg - Falcon
17. Hax - Falcon
18. HugS - Samus
19. Kirbstir - Peach
20. KM-013 - Marth/fox
21. LOZR - Fox
22. M2k - Marth/fox
23. Mang0 - Jiggs
24. Mathos - Falco
25. PC Chris - Fox/whoever
26. Plank - Sheik
27. Sensei - MartH?
28. Silent Wolf - Fox/falco
29. Sliq - Jiggs
30. Tope - Sheik
31. Vidjo - Peach
32. Xif - Peach

Sorry, I didn't know dope/mathos got in there with mainly falco too, good stuff falco brotherin. :) Way to now sell out to fox/marth LOL. Fox/marth are too good. Admidtly i used fox once in the entire tournament vses xif's peach, i shoulda tried it more fox is so good, oh well.
i went mainly falco. and even went falco in crews lol.

Vist

Smash Champion
Pound 3 was amazing. I'm really glad I came and stuff. I do regret not practicing more beforehand but I placed better than I have in a loooong time. There were so many close matches like almost every game (I think I lost all the real close ones tho :( ). Anyway I had a blast..

shout outz

Plankstir- great tournament man. Don't feel bad that it didn't go perfectly how it was planned when you were doing most of the work.
Chillin- thanks for the support vs mango
Korn- I had a good time teaming with you. My bad for hitting you so many times in the matches >_< Next time we team, we'll do better :)
Kirbstir, Vidjo, & Wife- You guys are too good with peach! I was starting to think that's one of my better match-ups.
Jash- Your young link is ridiculous.
WA & Foward- nice hanging w/ u guys and stuff.
Oorah-Kabra- nice ganon! I was really hoping I wouldnt have to play a ganon main either.
Mango- congrats winning singles and good stuff in our pool.
Cactuar- nice playing you again mang
PC- fun stuff teaming with u at the hotel for some matches. lmao @ "it was an amazing experience"
Skoolie-Dee- nice jiggs man, you had so many close calls but I think next time it'll go in your favor.
Milktea- good matches in our pool.
DosV- ill bet like $1000 we're in the same pool or bracket next tournament lol

There's a ton of ppl I talked with but didnt play and such. It was cool seeing you all again so untill next tournament.. peaceee

Jash

Smash Lord
Pound 3 was the most fun i have ever had with this game. Shoutouts.

Chaddd: Best ****ing Ganondorf in the dam world, your really cool peoples too lolz. Great matches.....come back for brawl =(.

Skler: I kept stealing your sword because you kept using Up B alot lolz. Im sad we didn't get to play.

Tope: Nice Sheik, i hope your not sick anymore, that cold sounded terrible. GGs.

Jiano: Best Falcon i have ever played so far, that match was intense lolz.

Cactuar: Your way too good dude, totally ***** me in poolz x.x

Vidjo: Best Peach i have ever played in my life....its too bad you counter picked me =(. I hope to one day play you again, your way too good.

Kirbstir: Your Peach is sexy, your Fox is cheap lolz, good matches.

Col Bol: Good matches, your Fox is really beastly.

Neo: Great pool matches, your skills are incredibly scary x.x

Pc Chris: Peach slayeeeeeer! lolz your funny dude, i wish we could of played though.

XIF: I hate you for not playing me dude >=( lolz.

Vist: Best Luigi ever played.....period.

Sethlon: Your Roy is sick dude, if i didn't have over 9000 times Roy experienced.....you would of destroyed me. GGs.

i know im missing people but i will try to remember, Good games everyone, hope to see you in brawl.

Top Bottom