• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
too bad me and hax did not get to mm kiwii and mango we would have won anyway ^_-

i going to way more oos tournys cause this 1 was the best tourny i ever been to

milktea we did not get to play singles >_< ..maybe i'll go to a ct tourny soon and we can play:)

cort i'll get u on Jungle Jape some other time ^_-

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
too bad me and hax did not get to mm kiwii and mango we would have won anyway ^_-....i going to way more oos tournys cause this 1 was the best tourny i ever been to ...milktea we did not get to play singles >_< ..maybe i'll go to a ct tourny soon and we can play.. and cort i'll get u on jingle jape some other time ^_-
Don't bother to try to decipher this its basically untranslatable.

wtf is jingle japes? LOL what a typo.

<3 Jesus :) you and Aziz are BEASTS :p.

What a typing nub.

EDIT: I want another hug from the cactus :lick:

Eggz

Smash Hero
Uhhh I have a horrible memory and don't take names when I friendly, so I'm only gonna shoutout to people I actually talked to or hung out with lol.

Plank Good tourney, except for the time thing. I was ***** by the time singles brackets started =_= We'll settle our random 50$ MM some other time.

PC - I love you + your hair is pretty. >_> Wish we hung out more

Cort - I love you + you are hella funny LOL good wes impressions "***.ga i can't see!" roflop

Cactuar God we're cool. Prettiest team there yo.

Green Kylio I love youuuuu T_T I hope we see eachother again during our **** with Mario in brawl. Good times hangin out mang.

Drephen Come to washington please. I love you and your crew T_T I can't believe there was a time where i didn't like you lol you're so **** chill.

Watty Oh man, close matches, I'm glad my ninja DI saved me in that last one. PM me your phone number yo, so we can keep in contact about when you are visiting WA.

QDVS You're a chill guy, fun playing you. Crazy weird marth, smart and techy.

chu and chillin man our doubles matches were amazing LOL

hugo lol green greens. good matches yo. it was great meeting you, you're really cool and friendly. ^.^

sethlon lol @ you being the only person i lost to in a pool with hugs, qdvs, and dope. good **** roy.

n64wtf pikachu?

Mathos Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't know you well. T_T

Darkrain Why the **** do you techchase me so well LOL

colbol Oh man, thanks for that drink at the second venue, lifesaver yo. Too bad on that SD on green greens, you had me. Good matches brother. <3 You're fun to hang with haha.

DJ Nintendo Not to be a **** or anything, but your whole best bowser thing is pissing me off lol. Had I been playing like I did vs you against Gimpy, he would have like double 3 stocked me. You have some good tricks, but you are no gimpyfish. You have a **** mario though. dayum. I'd give you 2nd best bowser, maybe. Its a lot better than mine, and im probz 3rd best bowser. =p

Kirbstir Woah mama, good set yo. Too bad @ that SD lol. <3 your peach.

Forward Hey. >_>

Vidjo You look like Nate's friend Thomas.

Boss My mario combos like a mad mannnnn dayum. It was good meeting you, your mario is fuggin cool. Fun set we had.

Janet I love/miss you T_T

Lilian I love/miss you T_T

Janet and Lilian lol shouting out to both of you at once, DO SOMETHIN

Brookman ello

Dope Good like 50 sets we had, ay? LOL You're hella chill, good meeting you ^_^

Kage Oh my goooooood best ganon in the land yo. ****in warrior status fa sho. Great hangin out with you.

Sliq I'm fat and have acne, and I'm not as weird looking as you LOL

Chaddd way to forfeit like a little girl LOL

I didn't do any of my MMs. I had a ton set out, and i didn't do a single one LOL

Apology to everyone for being quiet and antisocial the whole time. I play best when I'm sleep deprived (to a certain point at least), so I tried that out, and it helped my smashing, but made me antisocial. So again, sorry to people i didn't talk to much. Sorry to WC for playing poorly in crews. Sorry to Janet for complaining and saying I regret coming, I definitely do not. It was definitely worth being more exhausted than I've ever been to at least see everyone again. Good games to everyone I played, my bad to everyone I didn't play. I hope I showed everyone who met me that I'm a douchebag online but not irl LOL

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Heh, random question but is Hax the same Hax I played in the Nintendo World tournament last year?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Kish another FC! I"ll go. :)

Shoutouts! :

Azen - "Your pc's harder for me than pc's" Thanks for saying that big confidence boost for the rest of my bracket matches. Your too good lol.

Velocity - Seeing you bust through the crowd when we needed you vs watty's samus was HILARIOUS.

Pc - BEASTED in crews

Tec0 - ALSO BEASTED IN CREW YAAAA TUNES ARE TOO GOOD. xD BEST MOMENT OF THE TOURNAMENT.

Vanz - Stop being so emo on yourself your mad good.

Hugs - Best. Samus. Ever.

Forward - Everytime i went behind you, no falco all fox wtf. :(

Cactuar - Your movement is so pretty. :)

Eggz/SW - I never got to MM you guys boo. Or really anyone, but hugs, wtfx.

Jiano - You shoulda accepted my MM lame.

Bushman - Our MM got interrupted when I was winning lame. Your gannon was beast in crews gj.

Dark rain - Never did find you to ask for a MM. :( You easily have the funnest falcon to watch ever tho.

Plank - It was pretty well run, despite having a 2 hours break and 20 minute walk in the cold before i got to play my first bracket match, no johns tho. :)

LoZr- ***** me in pools nice fox.

Cyrain - GJ beating me in pools the losing to EVERYONE else. :( :( Thx for the controller lol.

Drephen - Wow, your shiek is amazing, no johns. xD

HAT - Thanks for the housing. :)

Chillin - Use fox on me next time, I suck vs fox cyrain/lozr ***** me. :(

m2k - I can't believe you jiggly dittoed r5 of the 2nd set in grand finals...wow.

DJ nintendo - Best Bowser ever.

Alukard - You have some serious mindgames with every character... Your gonna get mad good if you keep playing.

Jman - Can't wait to team with you this weekend your mad good, learn to DI falcos shine tho please. :)

Hax - HOLY SNAZZLES 9th place!? Goooood stuff, we've still yet to play. :(

Swift bass - Good stuff beating wobbles in pools, and our friendlies were fun, too bad there was no times for tunes crew battles, we need to friendly soon. :)

Slikvick/boss - You guys are nice at teams. :) Mario/peach? :) I hear XIF/Green mario do well with that team too ,melee teams has so much potential I hope it continues, brawl on the side lol.

Anther - Best Pikachu ever... gooooood **** lol, scary as hell. Keep at it man, I think pikachu has mad potential as a character.

Anthers Friend - Your fox is too good lol.

Husband - Fun tourney set in pools. Step it up for next time. :)

Zro - Stop asking me to hug you.

Phat gamer - Nice sheik dude.

Thats all i can think of for now.

MORE BIG MELEE TOURNAMENTS PLEASE, so many upsets, and new chars ******, this game has mad potential still eespically in teams i'd love to see it live on, brawl/melee tournaments ftw.

forward

Smash Champion
shout outs

This tournament was ****, I had fun hanging out with all my smash friends again, you guys are the best.

Mango - gratz man. teams was fun. jiggs is the best character in the game >.>

Azen - GG's in pools, teams, and planet puzzle league lol

M2K - I didn't get to play you in tourney, i'm kinda glad cuz you would have beat me badly and cwushed my spiwit

PC - ****, I can never play at your level with out making mistakes, oh well. You are an amazing player, and a cool person to chill with, much respect.

Chu - I am socrates. LOL thanks for not taking more of my money and for the tips. You're a cool dude, but don't lean in when you don't hear them LOL.

Darkrain - GG in the crew battle. Thanks for letting me bunk with you on sat, you and the crew are too good MA DU! HAAYAAVEIWAARUA MA MAN

Hugs - I love watching you play samus. You're a good team captain, next time WC will get it.

Wobbles - Sorry for not beating sliq. It was cool seeing another AZ face here.

Sethlon - Thanks for your help on sunday, best of luck as you fight the uphill battle with roy lol.

Milktea - ******

Hax - Holy ****, I am way too good at this game, too bad you aren't. LOL good **** in teams, people that sleep on you get a rude awakening.

Cort - GG in teams, and good job on beating azen, your falcon is really good.

Cactuar - I'm hungry for cheesesteaks =(

Hax

Smash Champion
thank you thank you, you are all too kind

yep kish that was me. can i become a mod for being amazing? i would ban forward from the forums, these boards would be so much better without him. LOL jk good **** forward :)

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I

Shoutouts! :

Azen - "Your pc's harder for me than pc's" Thanks for saying that big confidence boost for the rest of my bracket matches. Your too good lol.

Velocity - Seeing you bust through the crowd when we needed you vs watty's samus was HILARIOUS.

Pc - BEASTED in crews

Tec0 - ALSO BEASTED IN CREW YAAAA TUNES ARE TOO GOOD. xD BEST MOMENT OF THE TOURNAMENT.

Bushman - Our MM got interrupted when I was winning lame. Your gannon was beast in crews gj.

Dark rain - Never did find you to ask for a MM. :( You easily have the funnest falcon to watch ever tho.

Plank - It was pretty well run, despite having a 2 hours break and 20 minute walk in the cold before i got to play my first bracket match, no johns tho. :)

Cyrain - GJ beating me in pools the losing to EVERYONE else. :( :( Thx for the controller lol.

m2k - I can't believe you jiggly dittoed r5 of the 2nd set in grand finals...wow.

Alukard - You have some serious mindgames with every character... Your gonna get mad good if you keep playing.

Jman - Can't wait to team with you this weekend your mad good, learn to DI falcos shine tho please. :)

Swift bass - Good stuff beating wobbles in pools, and our friendlies were fun, too bad there was no times for tunes crew battles, we need to friendly soon. :)

Slikvick/boss - You guys are nice at teams. :) Mario/peach? :) I hear XIF/Green mario do well with that team too ,melee teams has so much potential I hope it continues, brawl on the side lol.

Anther - Best Pikachu ever... gooooood **** lol, scary as hell. Keep at it man, I think pikachu has mad potential as a character.

MORE BIG MELEE TOURNAMENTS PLEASE, so many upsets, and new chars ******, this game has mad potential still eespically in teams i'd love to see it live on, brawl/melee tournaments ftw.
fox is too easy to **** lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Some shout outs...

XIF - good set in first round pools. I had you in the first game until you pulled out that stiches :(. Why do you pull out so many of those things, I wanted to be able to tell ppl I won a game against XIF. Also, you own on Poke Floats o_O.

Anther - I was that Peach player you played in friendlies at Hat's on that corner TV upstairs. I beat your Pika :) What a tough game though, you had perfect sweetspotting with Up B and I didn't expect you to be so smart and mindgamey with using Pika's Down B on a floating Peach. Whenever my friends use Pika they use it right when I'm over them everytime lol. I'd definitely say you're have the best Pika I've ever seen.

Soft - Great friendlies man. Sorry my brother couldn't come to rep Jiggs with you.

Chaddd - good set in Pools, I believe we had at least one close game, and thanks for complimenting me on my cheesy grab the edge get up and d smash you technique lol. Most people hate when I do that, but I find it to be alot safter to do than FC off the ground and hit you...plus I know you're ridiculous with ledge teching.

zm2004 - good set you took me by surprise. I give you the title of best player I haven't heard of lol.

Green Mario - I also played you in friendlies at Hat's. I was able to win against you twice, but you were SDing in at least one of them lol. Glad I got to play you.

Azen - I played you in a couple friendlies and I'm surprised I did somewhat decent against you. You're the smartest player there is in my book especially in Marth dittos, it seemed no matter where I DIed I was a goner.

UMBC Super Saijyan - lol sorry I know its super smasher but when I see UMBC SS I think of that. Good, close set. I'm never using Marth again though and this is one of those reasons... we killed each other so easily -_-

D20 - Close Close set... again I'm not counter picking Marth anymore and you helped me realize I'm not that good with him. Good counterpick with Green Greens you caught me off guard there.

Anther

Smash Champion
lol, I remember that game Snakeee. I could've sworn you were someone I'd just beat a couple times, then all of a sudden I realized that the guy was sandbagging against me. It made me angry and I told my friends about the guy that sandbagged and then beat me. Then about 5 minutes ago I found out it was you lol. <3. nice peach though =]. Tell your friends to learn some mindgames =p.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS:

Mango - Missed a Mango Combo on Corneria >.> You're too **** man, see ya around socal sometime, gratz.

G-reg/KM - Most amazing taste in music. Period. Explosions, Radiohead, Stars, Godspeed. Wow, just wow. Thanks loads for giving us a ride to hotel, best hospitality on the EC. You guys need to come to WC sometime, it's way chill here. You guys would fit in perfectly.

Wife & Jay - Rock Band is awesome. Thanks for lettin me stay that first night, and mess around on the drums. You guys are amazing

Vidjo/Cactuar - Quite possibly my favorite two smashers of all time. Way to tear it up in the brackets Jesse. Those matches with Cort were ridiculously close, hopefully there'll be a next time right. Cactuar is an amazing Cactus, come back to WC all of you.

M2K - Will open a party ball, and only eat the chicken. After about 6 pieces he'll complain, claiming he didn't know there would be so much chicken in the party ball. abcfedjhijklmno... There are 26 characters in melee (including sheik) just as there are 26 letters in the alphabet (including G).

Kiwi - I'm gonna miss ya, we have to get some karaoke rollin' when you come back down this summer. It's gonna be too fun.

Combo Status - It's great seeing all of you again. You guys are freakin' awesome. I have no idea how all of WA can be so annoying online and so amazing in person, but I should have expected this knowing Gimpyfish haha. There's no way to not like you guys.

Edrees/Bone - Pools can be rough, we all wish there was a little better seeding but oh well. It was great traveling there and back, hope to see you guys at local tourneys soon.

MikeHAZE - Needs to learn the following: How to get out of first pools, how to know when to trash talk, how to not up smash his partner in a match for first seed. Haha it was great having you around. Someone needs to talk trash for the WC right? Way to step it up.

Plank - Hey man good job bring all of this together. It's always a bummer when not everything falls through as you planned. People neglecting pools doesnt really help a whole lot either. Either way, you still get major props from the west coast man.

PC - owned MikeHAZE is trash talk lol. Funniest string of insults ever. You're way too good at this game, too but we didnt get those matches in. Oh well

Cort - is amazing at BTT lol. Way to put it up on the projector and distract everyone hahaha.

POUND WAS AN AMAZING SOURCE OF IC PLAYERS
Blues - *Shrug*

Chu Dat - Thank freakin god that you showed up. EC taxi's are bottom tier >.> You're IC are **** as always man. Having a pool with you, me, and wobbles would've been **** if it didn't have Azen, Forward, and Sliq too...

Wobbles - is the most knowledgeable source of IC information anywhere. Crouch canceling solves everything. Retreating blizzards are unpunishable and amazing too.

Meep - I get ***** in IC dittos haha. You're waaay to good not to make it out of 2nd pools man. Must've been rough. It was great to finally meet you.

PB&J - I didn't get to play you but you seem to really have your IC stuff down. It was fun chatting and learning the light shield/hard shield toggle. Too good.

PockyD - is a very tall asian... wasn't expecting that hahaha. Good stuff playing teams friendlies, even if double ICs get ***** haha. Oh well we showed them with Ganon Doc lol.

I'll finish this up some other time

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm not going to be making shoutouts because I met quite the amount of people this weekend. I think it'd be pretty tedious to try to write shoutouts to everyone and then still leave out one person, that would be pretty horrible. Everyone (well, mostly) was both really nice and really good haha. It was astounding how everyone is on such an even playing field now. I'm glad I got to play a lot of melee with people =), and I'm glad I got to see a bunch of faces, both old and new.

I remember almost everything that happened, ranging from arriving at the hotel, peering down to see GA in a car, then meeting up with NORCALLL/SOCALLL/WASHINGTON, walking past the midwest and having a strange moment because I didn't look like milktea (LOL XD), sucking in pools, friendlies with TONS of people (Canadians, Lain, Aho, SleepyK, MikeHaze, Anther, Chaddd, Otru, AND SO MANY MORE), getting pictures with some folks, forgetting to register for team pools >3 (sorry Teba :D, we're still a **** team), awing in shock as I watched Jman and Hax obliterate people LOL, ahhh, getting called a ****** by Forward (I LOLed at your shoutout), THINKING I LOST MY CONTROLLER (thank you those that cared to help me try to find it :3), giant hotel pizza party, webcaming with Dazwa, various hugs (all my hugs ended up injuring people >_> sowryyy) and jokes and such :).

Oh right, can't forget expensive taxi rides hahaha, leaving early, and then having our flight delayed 2 hours anyways XP. Ohh and getting lost at the UMBC looking for Chewman (THANK YOU FOR DRIVING US <3), AND ALSO THANK YOU JON FOR HOSTING THE TOURNAMENT, it's so ****ing obvious how much hard work you put into this, you even had all the little packet-15$ things all organized and set-up and such, amazing.

Also, <3 SleepyK for hanging out with me most of this tournament :), it compensated for Maine's absence hahaha. I WILL see you March n_n. ALSO, ****ING PC CHRIS, I'M PAYPALING YOU MONEY YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME LOL YA JERK. And Cort is too good and such, etc etc. Thanks Nus for traveling! Wonder what else I have to say..? Maybe I'll edit more in later haha. I WILL SEE YOU ALL ONE DAY AGAIN :(, promise.

Oh yar. I have pictures...but they're just of me and various people so it's not really going to be in anyway appealing to most.
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/riru/pound3/

Ooo and a vid. See if you can see Hugs and Vidjo powershielding like crazy butts!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l_ydQvZ_EPg

HAT

Smash Ace
Whoever told me they lost their phone charger, I have one sitting right next to me. Just tell me who you are and I'll mail it to you.

Shoutouts-

Good **** everyone. Great tournament. And I think it's awesome that I had like 40 different people at my house and only 2 memory cards, a copy of smash, and my phone charger was stolen. Honestly, I do. It could have been a lot worse.

More specific-

Otru, QDVS, and Iced- You guys were really chill. Thanks Q for the fox help.

Thanks to all I housed for putting up with my ****. Sorry about leaving on Monday, but I'm already failing my junior year, and I don't need to fail more ****.

Oh yeah, and again, good **** mango. Because of that win, you've probably saved smash melee for another year or so. People can't stop playing a game that doesn't have stable top players anymore. You were cool as ****, sir. We should chill some time.

who could house me if FC happened? =|

daisey

Smash Apprentice
I LOVE YOU CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
jesi-you are so awsome, never met another girl thats on the same skill level as me, sweet friendlies
edress, awsome peach
cort- i will have my revenge, you are so good
milktea-awsome to see you again, we didnt play though
mangooooooooooooo-too good
neo-i almost had your roy
azen-both of your wins we're a lucky forward smash, i had you, but next time. it was good hanging with you
kiwi-we didnt play, but nice to meet you
kage- awsome ganon
hax- i will be back (me and foward ***** you guys in team friendlies =)
jman- awsome fox
chinesah-you are amazing
husband- you ***** me, it was worth playing you
darkrain- i love your falcon, so awsome
dope- you have a sweet falco, didnt play you though
nava-nice meeting you, i ***** your peach
forward- you are amazing, i love your sheik
zelgadis-oh yeah, you won by 1 stock, next time
roy- your peach is so good. nice playing you
drephen-i like your sheik

Snakeee

Smash Master
lol, I remember that game Snakeee. I could've sworn you were someone I'd just beat a couple times, then all of a sudden I realized that the guy was sandbagging against me. It made me angry and I told my friends about the guy that sandbagged and then beat me. Then about 5 minutes ago I found out it was you lol. <3. nice peach though =]. Tell your friends to learn some mindgames =p.
Heh...thanks I wasn't really sandbagging it's just that sometimes I can't play my best if it's not someone that I know is really good for some reason and I didn't realize who you were at first. I guess I can just get lazy otherwise lol. Good games man.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
shoutouts !

Aight, well I'll do my shoutouts.

Snake - your peach is gettin lots better man. I suck at teams -_- lol.

Vanz - Playing you and teczero in teams was mad fun, and thanks for the tips on how to use falco in doubles.

Teczero - I only got to play you in doubles, but I wish I could have played you in singles or friendlies.

Mathos - Yoooo, I beat you in friendlies :)....................like one time lol. But in all seriousness, thank you very very much for the falco help. I was able to use some of the advice that you gave me later that day.

Watty - I met you as you were sittin on Mathos' lap -_-. Sorry I didn't help you out lol, but maybe next time we see eachother could play some friendlies (?)

FoXlisk - Good matches in pools, they were fun/close. Marth is gay, no johns

Lain - Mad fun w/ all the friendly matches at HAT's place. I think I owe you a dollar O.o lol.

Anther - I got mad gimped by your pikachu, but it was sexy so it's all aight lol.

Shayne (spelling?) - Man you are mad good. Thanks for the friendly matches at HAT's

DJ Nintendo - Man you are funny as hell. Mario Party 4 mm WTF!? lmao. Good stuff in pools, I hope that our recorded match gets put up, I had a decent combo in one....... and got ***** in the others >.<

Alukard - Man you crazy. Idk if you remeber me at all from HAT's house lol. I hope to play you soon at a weekly or sumtin.

HAT - Man you are beast. Thanks a **** load for housin me, and also for openin up the Piano Man for Dark's glasses. I neva got to play you though :(. Also, sorry about gettin you called over in the middle of your match lol.

Plairnkk - Thanks for answering my questions over PM, and also thanks for helping me out at Pound w/ finding HAT and other stuff.

Dope - You ***** me in pools >.<, but it was mad fun.

Ky - Man you're falco is insane these days. You keep getting like a ton better each time we play, wtf man? lol. But yeah, I'll get my money back

Sol - You're a douche for tellin people to pick on me lmao. Too bad I never actually got to play you in a friendly.

Phish-It - Man, we didn't get to play friendlies at all :(, but you're DK/Ganon were looking beast.

SwiftBass - I jv two stocked you :)........ after you suicided two times in a row at like 0%, and that was also the only time i won -_-

PB&J - Yo thanks man for the tips while I was in my pool. I gotta play those ICs eventually. We should friendly next time you come up to NY

Well that's all I got for now. Thanks to everyone that played me and gave me tips an stuff. I had a mad fun time at pound, there should definitely be a 4th.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
good ish to colbol representing florida with his 13th place finish out of over 200 people, good fvcking ****. and good ish to checkered vans for getting 17th in teams, colbol and qdvs are too good a team. i hear xif ***** as well. good job florida...peace

-hiro

Alukard

Smash Hero
HAYATO !!!!! !i can't believe i forgot my ninja turtle dood ... ur too cool ... also why don't u like me ^_- lmfaoooo funny *** friendlies at the second venue i hope u remember my loud azz mouth ... =D but seriously ... ur amazing man

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Boss - haha always my buddy

Vist - Thanks for teaming with me, eventhough I did horrible at first but we played better than I expect ! lol Fox+Luigi best combination!!! :] I had fun teaming w/ you.

Hat - Thanks for let me sleep at your place, you awesome :]

Cyrain - awesome to the Best. your fox ****...

Hax - WTF !!!!!!! LOL you're so ****ing good.......... thanks for everything !!!! and hope to see you again kid!!

Darkrain - .........**** hard....... but I always watching you played .. I always saw crazy combos lol !!

G-reg, Fonz, Chinesahh - good matches at third pool!!!! :) and **** chinesahh........ we got same pool all the time...............

Hugs - Nice friendlies on friday lol !!!! stop 3 stocks me.. and nice to meet you ;)

Azn_Lep, Bone, Edress - same as Hugs! :D

Kirbstir - really smart... as always :) but good matches

Colbol - ........shine+bair................... too goodz!!! lol

Otru - :D good matches!

Plank - Thanks for helping :) and awesome tourney!

WOZ - Thanks for a ride and everything! + your friends

Scar - GOOD SH*T !!

Anther - ...you're so good than I thought -.- I'll get you next time!! and yeah fun friendlies :)

Kage - your ganon is so good.. if nothing bad happened to me, I would've played you a lot more at Hat's

Iced - you cool :D haha

Zelgadis - really awesome.. your fox is really fast.... seriously lol thanks for trying when I recorded match with you :)

Eggm - boo... we didn't finish our match ...next time!! lol

Anther

Smash Champion
Yeah... who found a controller with a small black mark below the A button and glue where it says nintendo gamecube because a Pikachu tail used to be there >.>?...
I just wanna say, you treat her well. ;;

Extra Shoutout
Cort - lol, it was amazing playing you.. you should've chose marth or peach... stuff would've happened. I hated you for grabbing the ledge EVERYTIME, even when it didn't make sense to. ggs.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Fun stuff guys. Trail came out of retirement for this and had a good time. Good stuff to everyone who played me, most likely you prob beat the **** out of me lol, the trail's day has long since passed.

Midwest pwned WC gg no re lol.

Cyrain

Smash Ace

Shoutouts! :

Pc - BEASTED in crews

Mwahahahaha. It wasn't that I lost to EVERYONE, but I somehow beat your amazing falco and lost to ****ing MATHOS. I squandered hard and then I just forfeited my other matches since I was unlikely to make it out of pools and I was being grumpy hahaha. I need to rematch you at C3 or something though, we had a pretty close ****in set. And take care of that controller. **** will give you fox powers.

Cia

das kwl
looking back on it, I did play NEARLY as many people as I wanted to -_-..

btw, there were a few people I played while I was using zelda. I didn't catch ur names, but they were fun matches. GGs

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Now for shoutouts.

First off, good **** to Plank for hosting such an epic tournament.

Ether- Good **** in teams. You're ****ing amazing and your gimpyness knows no bounds.
Tope, Doll, Isra (TR) - Good **** on attending. Sorry you got screwed Isra. Tope and Doll, good job on your placings.
Members of team richmond that didn't come - Squanduhhz. >_<
Korn- Thank you for helping me warm up to play Scar. =D I needed that.
XIF - I had a great set with you in singles. See, you shouldn't underestimate the no-names. =D
UMBC SS - Enjoyed our set. I got lucky in the marth ditto, it's not a very strong matchup for me. Rematch next time I see you. =)
Neo - I haven't freaked out in a match like I did against you in a while. **** was intense...I know you weren't playing very well when we played, so we should rematch sometime so you can stomp me.
Eggm - Shaddup, I know. I put your name to shame by losing to Mathos.
Colbol - Your fox is just ridiculous. I actually learned a lot from our second match...You kept exploiting my habits on the ledge. Good ****. =)
Hax- I didn't play you, but you're amazing. Keep it up.
O-NO and the rest of SoVa - Thanks for watching my matches and cheering me on, even when I was sucking. <333
Jman - I'm sorry I didn't finish our matches properly. I was being angry over losing to mathos and having a ****ty conroller (johns). I'll catch you next time though man. Keep it up, you're really good.
Alukard - Playing you in pools round 2 was sweet. You have a very unique style and your marth caught me with some pretty confusing combos. I learned a lot playing you as well.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!- Thanks for housing us again man. I also enjoyed my falcon vs your ICs. I'll have my revenge one day. =D
Blues - TOO STRONG!
LOZR - Thanks for the pep talk during our last pool. I wish I had played better so we both would've made it out. Squanduhhz. I also enjoyed my set with you, pretty close ****. I look forward to playing you more at your next tournament. Congratulations on making bracket and placing well. =)
I'veJihadIt - Getting moonwalk tech chased by you was a real pleasure haha. Hopefully I'll get more matches with you at the next NC tournament.

ALL of MD/VA - Why are you so amazing?

To anyone I may have forgotten...I'm sorry.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
why is it that people feel the need to quote an entire shoutouts post to reply to one VERY SHORT sentance devoted to them? come on now peoples. this internet thing isn't that hard.

mango is good

Top Bottom