• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles

Smash Champion
skill doesnt have TOO much to do with placing. its all depends on brackets and any in game nonsense. thats why good people can do worse than expected and bad people can do decent.

LLDL

Smash Hero
If you believe that, and that I haven't improved at all since then, and that placings are related exactly to skill like that, then sure, that follows.
Lol. I'm just saying theoretically. I'm sure you've gotten better since then, and of course I know I might just get ***** twice by players better and get knocked out. But just following that "if you beat this person" logic, where would u say I currently stand?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah registration is already up and running!

@EmperorTime yes, refunds are available until registration closes. at that time, they will be discontinued.

edit:: inui plz dont gay up my thread ;_;

strawhats

Smash Master
Wait wouldn't pound 3 be the biggest melee tourney if it was 300 people. Remember 2007= no brawl.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I dont think it had more official entrants than genesis, lots of people came who didn't enter. I'm not sure what official entrants were, somewhere around 240 I think?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
No problem. That one was only a 2 day tournament and it was a bad weekend for a LOT of people, so I hope this one will blow it away in attendance.

strawhats

Smash Master
I hope that this surpasses melee at Genesis in attendance. There were a lot of people that did not go. PC, azen, cort, alot of MW people and alot of europeans( that means u Amsah)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Quote me now, Mango isn't winning Melee singles :). A new era of smash gods was born recently.

strawhats

Smash Master
Who else could possibly win other than m2k or one of the top Euro players. lol wingles

TP

Smash Master
Years ago, Mew2King was known as the best smasher, hands down. The world was his oyster. All that came to a screeching halt at Pound 3 when MaNg0 defeated him and shocked a nation. Now, after years of seeking his revenge, the opportunity has finally arrived. The wheel of fate shall turn full circle as Pound comes back to see the rematch of the century. Can Mew2King finally regain his crown?

Hype.

:034:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
THIS is M2k's chance to shine and regain his title on his title on his own turf. M2KAY, training commence!!!

@ people asking for teammates, dont be discouraged if it takes a while to find one, tourney is still 6 months away!

strawhats

Smash Master
Seriously i am interested to know who flame was talking about. Is their some unknown prodigy that no one knows about yet.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
TO5 is going to see the debut of "Kali Yuga, show me the Gay!" One of the Tampa locals and I are going to be teaming up for some super-awesome Melee dubs.

I'm just wondering if my teammate is going to be down with going to this tourney.

Smooth Criminal

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I've recently acquired a pretty amazing teacher.

Expect me to actually be decent by this XD

Plank, I know you're a busy man, but somewhere in the next six months, I need these questions answered:

Will there be a conveniently-enough placed location for me to setup the occasional Toasty's Nacho Stand?
In said convenient place, will/can there be a microwave with a power-level function?
Is there a grocery store somewhere near the venue where I can acquire plates and (the right) ingredients?

Is there a refrigerator anywhere on location? conveniently placed or otherwise is fine :)

you already said I could sell nachos, so I won't ask that...and don't worry I'll be throwing a good chunk [if not all] of the profits into the pot :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I've recently acquired a pretty amazing teacher.

Expect me to actually be decent by this XD

Plank, I know you're a busy man, but somewhere in the next six months, I need these questions answered:

Will there be a conveniently-enough placed location for me to setup the occasional Toasty's Nacho Stand?
In said convenient place, will/can there be a microwave with a power-level function?
Is there a grocery store somewhere near the venue where I can acquire plates and (the right) ingredients?

Is there a refrigerator anywhere on location? conveniently placed or otherwise is fine :)

you already said I could sell nachos, so I won't ask that...and don't worry I'll be throwing a good chunk [if not all] of the profits into the pot :)
ur so lucky u didnt face my wrath in pools at revival. So gay scar changed the pools at the last minute :(.

PlaIRNK, Please don't post pools before the tourney. it gets u practicing for like a week on just a couple of specific matchups. And if they change, ur screwed lol. Keep us in the dark, so we will be forced to practice for every matchup :)

Seriously i am interested to know who flame was talking about. Is their some unknown prodigy that no one knows about yet.
Yeeeees. (Morpheus voice from the Matrix). The world will know by the end of this tourney.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
ur so lucky u didnt face my wrath in pools at revival. So gay scar changed the pools at the last minute :(.
N**** didn't I 2-stock you with Zelda?

unrelated note: I'm going to bring back something I did in SoVa:

toasty's $2 Ness Challenge!

You only get the $2 if you 2-0 me.
If I win just one match in the set, I get $1 and you get nothing.

LLDL

Smash Hero
.....I remember something like that. But I remember 2222 stocking ur ness beforehand :) u had the toaster around ur neck rite lol. its all coming back 2 me.. also saw u at that kfc across the street :) Hope this tourney is as boss as revival.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

unrelated note: I'm going to bring back something I did in SoVa:

toasty's $2 Ness Challenge!

You only get the $2 if you 2-0 me.
If I win just one match in the set, I get $1 and you get nothing.
I already got an MM with you at TO5, Toasty. Let's do it up here, too.

I got five bucks saying I can beat your Ness with my Sheik. Best two out of three.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom