• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
honestly Armada is still best player in the world in my opinion

winner finals were so easy for Armada and PP benefited from the crowd. crowd johns might be lame, but it actually plays a big part. + Armada taking out Hbox easily with Young Link is outta this world.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
im waiting for the "falco is worse in PAL so PP has to prove himself in that to be better than Armada" post
I agree, this argument is ********.
Could you guys please come to Europe anyway?

Beanman

Smash Cadet
honestly Armada is still best player in the world in my opinion

winner finals were so easy for Armada and PP benefited from the crowd. crowd johns might be lame, but it actually plays a big part. + Armada taking out Hbox easily with Young Link is outta this world.
I heard hbox was vomiting all morning from food poisoning....just sayin'

Diakonos

Smash Lord
How's it feel, knowing PP just embarrassed the **** out of you?

Flopmerica still hasn't dropped a major to Armada. Sup, *****?

You mad? You salty? You jelly?

Go crawl under your rock.
Are you crazy? Armada has been ONE hit from winning the tournament without dropping a single set...

TWICE. Genesis and P5. So watch it meng.

IMO Armada and PP are the best... and I can't decide who's better. I'm thinking of PP vs. M2k quality PP and Armada vs PP WF quality Armada.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
PP is obviously better since he just beat armada.

Djent

Smash Champion
Crowd pressure is real, even amongst people who have trained themselves to block it out. Armada is still on PP's level, at least IMO. You might see the reverse of today's outcome if Pound 5 had taken place in Europe. Hard to speculate, but that's my :2c: Mad props to both players; you made my afternoon.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Are you crazy? Armada has been ONE hit from winning the tournament without dropping a single set...

TWICE. Genesis and P5. So watch it meng.

IMO Armada and PP are the best... and I can't decide who's better. I'm thinking of PP vs. M2k quality PP and Armada vs PP WF quality Armada.
So, what you're saying is....armada has never won a major tourney....

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
winner finals were so easy for Armada and PP benefited from the crowd. crowd johns might be lame, but it actually plays a big part.
Insert lame but accurate essay about professional athletes and how they have to deal with jeering and other such nonsense from crowds of fans.

Armada is still amazing, btw.

Smooth Criminal

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Gratz PP.

@ Armada
You did well, and it's 2-2 in sets between you and PP now (APEX and P5). You have proved you can beat anyone, you'll take Genesis 2.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
So results:
0. Melee Community for getting these amazing sets.
1. Dr. PP
2. Armada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom