• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_without_heart

Smash Apprentice
team result plz
good job hax , I thought european sheik cant lose against a falcon cause of her dash attack combo. Mad good.
congratz to PP and armada

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Guys stop talking about Mango. He just wants to retire. Let him. Quit even thinking about him and comebacking and all that ****.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
I like how you guys are complaining about a chart made in ms paint :D
It's irritating how ajp is obviously elitist about his math knowledge, and the chart isn't even accurate in the least. I don't know if that's the effect he was trying to achieve and thus troll people or what....

Samochan

Smash Master
Considering Armada plays with Calle w and is very good on falco matchup, PP did extremely well against him. Personally I was impressed by PP's game, you don't see patient and spacing falcos much instead of those aggro laser campers. Kudos to PP for beating the beast of Sweden and to Armada for getting second. =)

Whomever says the crowd does not affect players is a complete fool, no one can tune out couple hundred people screaming at you behind your back and destroying your eardrums time and time again every time falco does an uptilt. It was certainly extremely annoying when watching live stream. And who the hell boos when other player does a nice combo? >_> But to say someone lost because of the crowd is equally foolish, even if it adds helluva lot of pressure on players. Both because of expectations to win or lose (tho admitedly against is worse and more demoralising). Some deal with pressure better, some cannot handle it at all. One could be as awesome as armada or pp, but would fluke as soon as pressure accumulates.

Im glad tho this final didnt turn out into another peach vs jiggs camp fest lol. Both players earned their placements. Lets not forget tho that Armada was the one sending PP into losers fair and square and grand finals were about as even as they can get, so I wouldn't go this player > that player. Imo, both players are winners here for getting this far and becoming so skilled and rest of the smashers here in cloud nine apparently due to the awesome set.

Xelyst

-_-
lol mario moonshine how is that inaccurate ...

genesis - mango beat armada pretty convincingly in the second set hbox was just rising
pound4 - armada got 4rth but beat Hbox in MM's mango won pretty simple
apex - armada second again and hobox won.. mango however won 4 MM's against hBox pretty easily pp was eising (getting 4rth)
pound 5 0 - armada is 2nd again and pp winning rom3 WGF and pound 5 (beting jman/lucky/m2k/mango ect) he is top while mango needs to prove himself .. you dont stay top if your doing nothing .. i believe he is but if he wastes his talent like this then who cares about him ... hes not the one who brought any hype today and hbox has been loosing to players like fly and m2k even took a little back ... armada pulled ylink out and dr pp is winnin over and over against him .. hbox has never won a set against mango at all so he is where he is

i highly doubt that ajp even cares but he actually made a very accurate and yet ridcoulsly simplistic depiction

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
More anti-american elitism. How am I scum? You make sweeping general statements without backing them up. You should actually learn how to debate instead of always resorting to ad hominem. Did your mother not love you as a child?
everything you post just keeps reinforcing the fact that your pathetic. maybe I don't back up my points, but there's no need to. what u do is the lowest of things, you trashtalk about other people you don't even know and then post some false statements about them. instead of enjoying PPs victory u come here to post **** and try to irate Europeans. have u got any issue with us or ur just a troll?

Mizar

Smash Ace
More anti-american elitism. How am I scum? You make sweeping general statements without backing them up. You should actually learn how to debate instead of always resorting to ad hominem. Did your mother not love you as a child?
Not exactly knowing how to debate doesn't mean one can't be right.
Personal assaults are your way of debate?

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
everything you post just keeps reinforcing the fact that your pathetic. maybe I don't back up my points, but there's no need to. what u do is the lowest of things, you trashtalk about other people you don't even know and then post some false statements about them. instead of enjoying PPs victory u come here to post **** and try to irate Europeans. have u got any issue with us or ur just a troll?
Dude, you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing, but against americans. Hypocrite much?

To the guy who said the chart was accurate: AJP's chart has hbox below armada at the tournament where he demolished and exposed armada. Also, whatever happened to that tournament where Armada got 5th place? Talk is cheap. MSpaint charts are cheaper.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dude, you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing, but against americans. Hypocrite much?

To the guy who said the chart was accurate: AJP's chart has hbox below armada at the tournament where he demolished and exposed armada. Also, whatever happened to that tournament where Armada got 5th place? Talk is cheap. MSpaint charts are cheaper.
Armada never got 5th at any US tournament. It was 2nd, 4th, 2nd, 2nd.

PeachEater74

Smash Apprentice

Someones boner needs to be chilled.

Anyway those GF's are my favorite ever as of now. I was on edge the whole time. I'm just glad PP and Armada gave us that amazing set to watch.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman

not against americans man, against you alone; which is what establishes the basic difference between you and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom