• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
WHO EVER THE **** SAID, THAT KEVIN NANNEY WASN'T GONNA WIN POUND 5, IS SADLY MISTAKEN

cle

STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!STACK IT UP!!!

Hack

Smash Journeyman
I am really impressed. Not gonna john for Armada, he doesn't need it. PP played better and is amazing, end of story.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
I'm not even salty about Armada losing, that was probably the match of smash I have ever seen in my life.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
FUUU-

It's okay, you'll win next time armada! Peach will win a national some day (well I guess it could technically be international, since you are from sweden and whatnot)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
PoundSlap will talk about how singing the pokemon theme song clearly affect armada's play as unfairly as hbox's lucky rests did

Djent

Smash Champion
Cool that PP won, but honestly Armada winning would have been fine by me too.

Methinks this victory will destroy what little sanity Poundslap has left.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
Well. I can't blame Armada. I bet it's difficult having such a huge crowd against you. Was the same when Ally came to europe.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
the stream was magical. that was truly amazing.

a day well spent sitting around all day watching some live smash bros.

all matches starting from doubles were incredible and extremely entertaining.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
aside all the fanboyism cause I didn't mind who won =)

good stuff peepee, I noticed your spacing was solid against his float approaches and he always missed by a lil bit

pheX

Smash Apprentice
What amazing Grand Finals.
Both Armada and PP beating Hbox and playing so freaking good. I've rarely seen such good matches. Worthy Grandfinals although i'm really sad that armada didnt win.

Still this tournament was hype. I love Melee man. Dr. PP is the new champion of Smash!!!

Degree

Smash Apprentice
PeePee got swift revenge kills, Armada didn't. Pretty much the biggest difference in their second and third sets.

Rykard

Smash Ace
im waiting for the "falco is worse in PAL so PP has to prove himself in that to be better than Armada" post

Anyways, i am so impressed by him right now though. He seriously went to town and really put in the work to get better and take out Europe's top player. We have all seen him improve so much these last few months and we are all extremely happy for PP

So who is going to step it up next and try to knock PP off his podium?

JuanEricC

Smash Rookie
hey guys i love armada just because he used y-link and beat hbox! that was amazing! btw congrats peepee! for me the best in the world right now! he is the target on the next tourny, genesis! he can clearly win that too!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Fakk this ****! This always happens, Armada really deserved to win.

And i honestly hate all the cheering, must be so hard playing when the crowds all against you (almost).

Oh well - Next time Armada ;_;

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Fakk this ****! This always happens, Armada really deserved to win.

And i honestly hate all the cheering, must be so hard playing when the crowds all against you (almost).

Oh well - Next time Armada ;_;
NO JOHNSl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom