• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Project M Tournament

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I never said it was bad.

Sonic's overall priority isnt great. It's one of his weaker points.

1 move doesn't make the character have amazing priority loooool.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You think his priority is ... bad? Have you never used his fair?
Have you?

It's initial hitboxes are pretty small. Only the last hit is big.

Of course, Sonic will probably only competing against the lingering hitboxes of moves rather than their initial hitboxes, so it's more than enough.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
im not even going

or else I'd just **** the tourney with ROB or some ****

this game is eaaaaaaasy

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Stingers can't even find a ride. Good job living in the middle of no where. lolololol

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Stingers can't even obtain money. Good job being a college student. lolololol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm trying to keep it nice and simple for this tournament, and as close to Melee as possible. Mute City is banned is Melee, therefore PTAD:M is banned here.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
3 things:

1. u guys should get the hack if u dont already where it forces u to save replays.

2. i see its only one ban per set but with that many stages available would u consider 2 bans per player.

3. why is temple M doubles only? that stage isnt that big.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'm missing a day of class for this. I'll probably be using someone you won't be expecting. (Now that I said that, maybe you will expect it.) Too bad no Yoshi, though.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
thats dumb. by that logic, mute city was legal when melee came out and for several years after, and ptad:m should be given the same chance.

besides the part where it's not the same stage so that logic shouldn't really apply, but w/e
Bottom line is, I'm not making every potentially legal stage legal for this tournament. I'm trying to keep things simple.

Why do you care? Are you coming?

3 things:

1. u guys should get the hack if u dont already where it forces u to save replays.

2. i see its only one ban per set but with that many stages available would u consider 2 bans per player.

3. why is temple M doubles only? that stage isnt that big.
1. No. That code is such a pain in the ***.
2. There are 15 stages to choose from. That's hardly a huge list. And hopefully they are all unique enough in style that multiple bans aren't necessary.
3. Temple:M is very similar is style to Metal Cavern, except bigger. They complement each other well as alternate doubles/singles counterpicks.

I'm missing a day of class for this. I'll probably be using someone you won't be expecting. (Now that I said that, maybe you will expect it.) Too bad no Yoshi, though.
My money's on Lucas :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
says he who leaked our game in an unfinished state against our wishes

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the hypocrisy in his post still stands.
PS: I already knew it was directed at MK26. How does that change anything? <_<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was never personally contacted about anything beforehand. I just wanted to share my copy with friends, you're the one being hypocritical o.o

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yes, I am so hypocritical, I have gone against something I have said.
wait a minute

Top Bottom