• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

unknown522

Some guy
yo sinji! Why are you biting my Avatar?!?!?!?!

Also, PP I got a question involving stereotypes: Since you're italian, do you move your hands around a lot while you speak?

Also, if Aldwyn sees this: Same question

G

genkaku

I've never had a problem understanding kage.
But I think it might be because I'm used to my art teacher talking like that only with 'artist' or 'ubermensch' instead of the word 'warrior' and the addition of endless references to obscure existentialists.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yo pp did you try marth vs mango's puff in friendlies at g2?
Nope lol I soak up all that juicy Falco experience when I get the rare chance to play Mango. =)

yo sinji! Why are you biting my Avatar?!?!?!?!

Also, PP I got a question involving stereotypes: Since you're italian, do you move your hands around a lot while you speak?

Also, if Aldwyn sees this: Same question
I'm half Italian, but yes my hands are pretty animated when I talk.

When we go see my mom's side of the family it's pretty funny LOL.

strawhats

Smash Master
oh I see...so basically you guys get kicks of ****** each other with falco.

you guys should do some mario/falcon dittos next time.

maybe even marth v falco.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord

No, Falco dittos only. Anything else is unacceptable...you should know that :(

Edit: 'Cause Mango and PP matches are the most amazing high-level matches in the history of things.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Well he goes Fox too. We do what we'd do in tournament just a lot of it haha. I don't wanna waste the experience going a secondary on him and he doesn't either at this point I don't think.

Edit: Thanks Unknown! =) <3 Marth

strawhats

Smash Master
haha yeah I understand. Well I suppose fox/falco vs falco is the mango/pp show. You guys should sell tickets, when you go at it. **** is pretty damn epic. My only regret was that your rapage of his jiggz was not recorded, and will never be seen or done again.

Battlecow

Play to Win
It's sunday here in the central time zone, and you know what that means.

MANGO POST TODAY!

... right? Right?

strawhats

Smash Master
well, with the rain hittin EC hard, most people staying indoors, I think we all could use a good read right now

Van.

Smash Ace
just quit my job so i could see the mango post as soon as it comes out

if it isn't out by tomorrow i'll have to drop out of HS, get a job on an oil rig so my kids won't starve

strawhats

Smash Master
just quit my job so i could see the mango post as soon as it comes out

if it isn't out by tomorrow i'll have to drop out of HS, get a job on an oil rig so my kids won't starve
lmfao too good...hopefully PP writes it today.

OverLord

Smash Ace
Nope lol I soak up all that juicy Falco experience when I get the rare chance to play Mango. =)

I'm half Italian, but yes my hands are pretty animated when I talk.

When we go see my mom's side of the family it's pretty funny LOL.
WTF! I didn't knew, come here Kevin!

Aldwyn talks with his hands a lot. All the Italian smashers I met do. I don't think they can help it

:phone:
Actually I see most people around the world talk with their hands, but the main reason italians do it the most is just because it helps understand concepts, or making 'em stronger.

Like if I'm saying something like "Go f*ck yourself!", I'm going to raise my arm in some direction, so you can see where you have to "go and f*uck yourself", stuff like that. xD

There are also some gestures there are pretty clear and don't need words with them, like if I'm calling you to get near me, I'll do a gesture with my hand and arm, so you'll see and get here where I am.

We're cool.

leffen

Smash Champion
I'm switching mains to fox.

He complements yoshi better (yoshi for spacies/marth, fox for the rest or smth) and there hasnt really been anyone who has used his full potential yet.
Cya :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you guys are putting a lot of pressure on him for this mango post.

i hope he writes, "mango is a cool guy. he does combos and doesn't afraid of anything"

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
no.

a TRUE warrior sits on his computer refreshing his smashboards subscription page all day and finds ways to incorporate the word "warrior" into his posts.

lol i'm just saying, it must be annoying to have said he'll make this post and now it's a huge commitment. i hate commitment.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
no.

a TRUE warrior sits on his computer refreshing his smashboards subscription page all day and finds ways to incorporate the word "warrior" into his posts.

lol i'm just saying, it must be annoying to have said he'll make this post and now it's a huge commitment. i hate commitment.
Lol what the hell, I don't even need to try to put warrior in everything.

You hate commitment? ... How can you be successful without that.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I feel partially to blame for hyping up the mango post. pp kinda just mentioned it a long time ago and everyone kinda forgot about it until a few weeks later when i brought it up again >_>

oh well, idgaf, i wanna see whatever he has to sa, even if its nothing special lol

Veetaak

Smash Lord
i'll still play falco dittos ;D
and why do you need more than 1 main per region lol.
The more good falco players that I can look up to the better

And now I wont enjoy your vids as much (nothing personal, just character bias :D) haha (unless you play Yoshi, that's cool too)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Leffen why did you want me to critique you if you were switching to Fox LMAO. XD *don't really mind I just think it's funny

Anyway I think I could write it tonight after dinner. See how I'm feelin ;)

Might do it in parts if I feel like I have a lot to say. eh we'll see what happens lol.

Top Bottom