• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'm just waiting for Mogwai to give me like 5 ban points or whatever the **** it is that he does... i see him lurking

Who do you play beat? I see you in a bunch of threads

@leffen: Ya it never got better than season 1 imo, i was excited when they brought his brother back this season cuz hes a good actor but that only lasted one ep... Do you think hes gonna have sex with his sister?

leffen

Smash Champion
beat plays marth. a mad homo m2k copycat that spams dthrow gimps in friendlies kinda marth.

actually he mains smashboards, he lurks the boards 24/7

oh and the sister situation is MAD FKN WEIRD.

esp since the actors where married until this season where they got divorced LOL.

Beat!

Smash Master
Haha yeah I tend to be a bit all over the place when I'm bored.

I main Marth. I kind of secondary Falco, but I rarely ever play him in tournament.

Edit: LOL LEFFEN XD

It's true though :(

D

Deleted member

dude I love how you always fail to give any relevant example and just keep ****ting out generalizations.

and if you think its good to get more "consistent" by ignoring all the other options and yours counter measures then lmfao.
wait why am I suprised, you live in a land where religion is still dominant.
all you do is bitch about how bad falco/america is and how great you/europe/yoshi are. i can give examples if kevin wants them but i'd rather convey the idea effectively. all you do is complain about things.

yes, falco's pressure is so bad. it's a shame that literally every player on the planet is losing to it, even other tier 1 players that are good at it and play the same character. get with the program.

Mahone

Smash Champion
beat plays marth. a mad homo m2k copycat that spams dthrow gimps in friendlies kinda marth.

actually he mains smashboards, he lurks the boards 24/7

oh and the sister situation is MAD FKN WEIRD.

esp since the actors where married until this season where they got divorced LOL.
Ya i heard about that... i think next season's serial killer will be that therapist... she's like the creepiest person on that show lol

leffen

Smash Champion
lmao, yeah I think falco is so bad because I don't agree with the "hes extremely overpowered" mentality that you and m2k seem to have.
I believe hes the second best character in the game and i've said so numerous times, I just believe that you're overrating him and that you oversimplify him (that he has guaranteed pressure bull**** etc).

and when Yoshi is ranked below Roy and Zelda I believe I have every right to explain why I think he is good (remember, I actually provide LOTS and LOTS of examples coupled with videos and tournament results) and when the hell did I ***** about how good I was and europe overall? Oh wait you don't give examples hurr durr unless KEVIN asks for them right.

Falcos pressure being overrated doesn't mean that its bad, stupid. It's obviously one of the best in the game >_>.
and last time I checked neither Taj, Shroomed, Armada or Tope lost to PP's pressure at G2. nevermind, he was sick amirite. Armada being sick at pound 5 and apex? no don't matter peach can cc sickness and dsmash anyway but falcos cannot cc sickness during his pressure hah see it has a true counter!

but wait
mango didn't really try, so armada should actually lose to hbox m2k pp and him and even though mango didn't even play falco he played so flashy that his fox pressure became falco pressure AND armada lost to it.

but yes, you're right about me complaining about america. but here, let me give you an example on why. 1/5 americans believe that the sun orbits around the earth. oh and 44% of prison inmates are christian while 0,02% are atheists and you have a christian ****ing president. did I forget to mention that you are censoring the internet?

oh but I should get with the program amirite (what the hell does that even mean, its just a stupid saying just like your generalizations)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
*smirk*

Leffen, I actually don't think that most of the things that you say are out of order. But...perhaps say them in a nicer tone?

In any case, time to watch this blow up.

EDIT: Yeah, DF is right. Mature is probably better...but you don't strike me as immature, necessarily...ah well.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yo can you stop bringing up religion lmao... it has nothing to do with anything... wtf are you even talking about hahahaha

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Idk the complaining about america thing still seems pretty silly seeing as this is "smashboards" not "americaboards" or "wehateeuropeboards" ....

Not that I agree or disagree with what you're saying about america, but it hardly has its place here -.- You can be right and mature; they're not mutually exclusive.

Also, I think it's pretty well known by now that armada was sick at pound *4*. I have never heard anyone mention anybody besides hungrybox being sick at pound 5. Many people realize that armada was sick at pound 4, and give him the benefit of the doubt, since he has shown repeatedly that he's better than his pound 4 placing.

There's absolutely no reason not to give kevin the SAME benefit of the doubt. He doesn't normally lose to players of shroomed's tier (no offense to shroomed), and he normally wouldn't get 3-0d by armada (judging on past tournaments). You'd have to be pretty stupid (or butthurt, more like it, since you think people don't give armada enough credit) to think we should judge anything about falco/PP based on his genesis 2 performance.

Also, just because a lot of people feel a certain way about something doesn't mean EVERYONE ELSE DOES. Yes, some people are ********. We realize that. It doesn't mean that everybody you argue with has that mentality, and you certainly shouldn't project said mentalities onto the people you're arguing with.

You don't need to be nicer; blunt and honest are good. You need to be more mature.

Edit: Go become a politician, or start a blog, or some other bs if you actually care about this. Hey genius, I know you think you're smart and stuff, but if you were smarter you might realize that EVERY AMERICAN IS NOT LIKE THAT.

I honestly agree with you on the majority of your statements, but that has nothing to do with all the issues with what you say.

leffen

Smash Champion
lmao, I just troll atm DF.
If you think that the last couple of posts where even slightly serious then cmon.

and why are you taking that personally, I didnt aim ANYTHING at you or the americans smart enough to think for themselves. Where did I state that "Oh I hate religion SO I HATE EVERYONE THAT AREN't RELIGIOUS TOO JUST BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AMERICA" etc which you clearly think I believe or smth.

I don't hate all religious people either, I just hate the fact that they're religious. In the USA and many other parts of the world its very common for people to actually be like that (omg ur gay you're not my son anymore type of ****) but I can assure you that I don't believe that every american thinks like the majority.

That's the main problem that smart americans currently have imho, that they take attacks on their country personally instead of what they really are.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Edit: Go become a politician, or start a blog, or some other bs if you actually care about this. Hey genius, I know you think you're smart and stuff, but if you were smarter you might realize that EVERY AMERICAN IS NOT LIKE THAT.

I honestly agree with you on the majority of your statements, but that has nothing to do with all the issues with what you say.
He can't become a politician, at least not in America.

He's an atheist. :troll:

Warhawk

Smash Lord
lmao, I just troll atm DF.
If you think that the last couple of posts where even slightly serious then cmon.

and why are you taking that personally, I didnt aim ANYTHING at you or the americans smart enough to think for themselves. Where did I state that "Oh I hate religion SO I HATE EVERYONE THAT AREN't RELIGIOUS TOO JUST BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN AMERICA" etc which you clearly think I believe or smth.

I don't hate all religious people either, I just hate the fact that they're religious. In the USA and many other parts of the world its very common for people to actually be like that (omg ur gay you're not my son anymore type of ****) but I can assure you that I don't believe that every american thinks like the majority.

That's the main problem that smart americans currently have imho, that they take attacks on their country personally instead of what they really are.
Well you do realize that when you make generalizations against an entire nation, people from that nation are going to take it personally because it includes them too. Saying "oh but I only meant the dumb Americans" doesn't really make it better because that's not what you said (or meant it seems if you think most of us are like that), your initial statement did include them and so you were insulting them. The problem isn't with them being offended (which sounds ridiculous) its with you being rude/immature. I also don't know how many Americans you've met but most people I know (at least below the age of 60) wouldn't disown their son because he's gay. I feel like your generalizations about the majority are pretty misguided as well.

The sad thing is that, at least for me, I agree with everything you say until you start spewing these generalizations that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

leffen

Smash Champion
im not gonna debate the first part of your post- its meaningless and stuff.

But how can you not realize that the reason I started spewing generalizations was because Umbreon did it to answer my arguments?

ILoveKe$sha

Smash Apprentice
How can 1 in 5 people think the sun revolves around the Earth? Literally you learn in school the Earth goes around the sun and even people that don't go to school get told that eventually.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Warhawk, you'd be surprised at how many gay people get that level of hate from their own families....

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ignorance is everywhere in society and is definitely not limited to just the US, it's definitely around the world too. Anyways, even if your Yoshi is super leet, who are you outside the game? =)

leffen

Smash Champion
uh, why?
There are TONS of other researches that indicate the same level of ignorance in america, just google it.

and yeah shroudedone, its really sad =/ I know several people who have received a lot of hate from their friends/families just because they are athiests/gay etc.

and kage, wtf!!!!

what you're saying is basically:
its cool that people are starving in africa, people starve in healthy countries too!
when did I ever imply that there is no ignorant people in the rest of the world LOL.
and what the hell do you mean with that last sentence, you make ZERO sense.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I know why you did it, that's why I'm saying that. You look in the right until you say things like that and irritate half the people in here who then write your opinion off.

@ShroudedOne I know it happens, but I would be surprised if that was the MAJORITY of gay children were treated by their parents. Maybe I just know nicer people than the rest of the world, but that doesn't seem how it is to me in today's world.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
uh, why?
There are TONS of other researches that indicate the same level of ignorance in america, just google it.

and yeah shroudedone, its really sad =/ I know several people who have received a lot of hate from their friends/families just because they are athiests/gay etc.

and kage, wtf!!!!

what you're saying is basically:
its cool that people are starving in africa, people starve in healthy countries too!
when did I ever imply that there is no ignorant people in the rest of the world LOL.
and what the hell do you mean with that last sentence, you make ZERO sense.
Africa? That isn't even a society where there's someone in power. lol.. I'm just saying once again you put yourself in a pedestal but it doesn't matter in the end. You can be the best but you are always going to be *** if you keep it up.

ILoveKe$sha

Smash Apprentice
I live in Tennessee and people aren't even that hardcore religous and I know plenty athiests. And I used to live in Lousiana so I know how the more ignorant places in America are and theres no way anyone believes the sun goes around the earth. People probably mark that on a
survey as a joke.

Top Bottom