• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prawn Presents: MASS B.A.S.S. -Cancelled- Explanation inside. Very sorry :[

Prawn

Smash Master
New updates after I saw the venue:

-The whole entire place is AMAZING.

-Unfourtunately there is a strict no food or beverage besides what is sold there is allowed anywhere in the facility :/ I too am going to have to enforce this rule. They have food and drink for sale at very reasonable prices though.

-She told me she is going to look into a discount on bowling and says that it sounds very possible!

-The place is most defiantly big enough.

-BAD NEWS: the 17th is taken :( the the two weekends after are open though. SO I'm going to look into those dates. Let me know what is best for you!

- I have pictures I'll post tomorrow.

THE WAY ITS GOING TO BE RUN IS:

Either brawl or melee in the conference room, and the other game in the 2 party rooms.

WHOEVER HAS THE BIGGEST CONFIRMED/PROJECTED ATTENDANCE WILL GET DIBS ON THE CONFERENCE ROOM WHICH IS NICER, BIGGER + HAS A PROJECTOR. And when I say confirmed/projected I mean let me know that you are coming and I will take it into account, if anybody lies then I'll just switch it there so don't lie guys lol.

There is wifi internet(livestream anyone?)

uh yeah thats about it for now

only ****ty thing is the food and drink + date change.

Prawn

Smash Master
ok guys im gonna email her and confirm july 24th then.

HYPE

Prawn

Smash Master
OK guys so new update.

I have pictures of the conference room, and I'm only going to rent that room and not the two kids rooms.

HOWEVER: a positive for you is,

if you bring a complete setup for brawl or melee(tv + cube/wii) your venue fee will be halved, making it only 5 dollars!

I'm only gonna accept the first 10 setups for each game tho so the early bird gets the worm so to speak. It may be a little cramped but its safer for me + prolly cheaper for you. And honestly the room is pretty big

Prawn

Smash Master
@ daKID: yes, please come! :D

@ hubble: I will find out for you there are a lot of them though I will tell you that

Prawn

Smash Master
Here are the specials that you'll get if you attend this event(pertaining to bowling etc)

Fun Pass – unlimited bowling, laser tag, free shoe rentals and a $15 game card for the arcade – for $14.99 per person.

Friends & Family Pass – 2 hours of bowling & free shoe rentals for up to 6 people – for $29.99 per lane. Add a large cheese pizza & a pitcher of soda for $9.99.

Both of these are pretty good IMO. Basically for 25 dollars you pay venue fee + get free lazer tag and bowling, with 15 bucks to spend at the arcade. Or if you jut wanna bowl for a few hours find 5 other kids and it'll only cost you 5 bucks.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
This is pretty baller. 15$ worth of video games, for 15 dollars. Along with free bowling and lazer tag? Its a wrap lol

And now I fee like I have to show up since Im being indirectly hyped in the title. lol

Prawn

Smash Master
da kid gimmie a list of whoevers going and i'll for sure put you in the title :D

added pictures of the conference room, will be adding more pictures of other stuff in the venue soon

Prawn

Smash Master
Partial list of arcade games(they say they have over 40):

* Guitar Hero - The Arcade Game!
* Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift
* Fast and the Furious Super Bikes
* Dance Dance Revolution
* Slam-a-Winner Extreme
* Big Bass Extreme
* Deal or No Deal
* Super Trivia
* Mad Wave Motion Theatre
* Big One Crane
* Jumpin Jackpot
* Sea Wolf
* Cyclone
* Big Buck Hunter
* Time Crisis 4

hubble

Smash Ace
KID and I need to come and beat time crisis. It'll be worth driving the 7 hours out to mass :D

BTW, we'd need some sort of housing after the event so we can get some sleep before we drive back home.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to europe over the summer for school. You know I <3 you prawn but I dunno if I'll even be in the US during july.
They send high school kids overseas for class now? WTF my school sucked balls. **** Boston. lol.

I"ll be here too. Making a calendar for summer smash events so i can work any other weekends. Great to have so much notice! I'll have a whole setup for you too, Prawn.

Prawn

Smash Master
keep the hype going everybody!

will update the attendance list soon

Prawn

Smash Master
then do that

jesus christ roman all you've done in this/the milk thread is ***** about anything i say or announce

Roman.

Smash Champion
then do that

jesus christ roman all you've done in this/the milk thread is ***** about anything i say or announce
wtf? i'm just telling u that i'm coming to this brawl/melee tourney to play melee...

usually i don't get in all of the friendlies/MMs that i want anyway so i'm giving you a heads up that i will not be participating in any more then what i came for

Top Bottom