• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prawn Presents: MASS B.A.S.S. -Cancelled- Explanation inside. Very sorry :[

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
KevinM will be here?
Even more reason for me to be there. I mean... I named my turtle after the dude :D

May even bring my turtle...

Still Alive

Smash Rookie
Huh, I hope I could attend, assuming I have no exams on that day. Otherwise, it should be pretty fun and a solid choice of my first tourney/tournament, whatever it's called. Signed up on AiB by the name of Fire, btw.

Prawn

Smash Master
alright lets resurrect this and start hyping people

this has got to be BIG. i am attracting newcomers here as well.

NY/NJ and the entire EC should step there game up.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm going to try, but I'll need a full carpool to even stand a chance, gas moniessssssss, ya dig?

Roman.

Smash Champion
you should probably take NY STATE off of the title...

edit: and i don't care about grammar but if you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're... then i have to correct you so you don't look foolish in the future

Prawn

Smash Master
I do know the difference I just don't care when I'm posting silly messages online.

Prawn

Smash Master
can you please take that link off?

I'm not going to comment on the issue of you banning people from your events, but I don't want you sponsoring it here. I understand the circumstances but I'd rather not have anything of that in here.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i would like to go. anyone NJ/NY wanna take me? i can take public transit to ny to get to you if possible.

also, i can bring a full setup if the ride allows me to

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Still would love to go, but ****in' ride Johns.

Cape Cod lettin' me down.

Really? Nobody?

Time
Runs
Away

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I probably will go to this unless I gotta work that day =/ I need to go to more tourneys and this looks like one looks pretty god **** awesome.

Top Bottom