• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prawn Presents: MASS B.A.S.S. -Cancelled- Explanation inside. Very sorry :[

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
This tourney sound very interesting as I could legitly show up to this one for multiple reasons. along with the fact My family would have something to do as they could go bowling. :s even though that Venue fee is whats gonna make decide the factor of me going as I am short 3 dollars ATM XP. But i Rly wanna attend this to atleast say i'm trying to be Active again in the brawl community.

Prawn

Smash Master
well sorry Roman, I wouldn't have smashed my car had I known you would lose respect for me.

Roman.

Smash Champion
well sorry Roman, I wouldn't have smashed my car had I known you would lose respect for me.
well sorry prawn, cause you definitely told us why

and you definitely only lost respect to your TO abilities

and now i'm hoping you smashed your car for like, a $5,000 bet (or make it clear you got into an accident)

Prawn

Smash Master
page 1 roman

and kyu i need to front the deposit, so if someone wants to give me 200 dollars by wednesday?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I feel really bad for you Prawn, honestly I do. And I want you to know that Im not doing this to spite you or anything negative, Im only bringing it up for people that might have been set on going to a tourney this day.

Anybody who was planning to go to this can now go to Syracuse Smash 3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v47bkwzSGcI

Prawn

Smash Master
daKID: dont mind you hyping that up at all. its Syracuse Smash 3 is on the same day and should be a good time!

Fatal: I honestly have 0 dollars now, I had to pay a 500 dollar deductible for my car, and buy a 1k computer in the past week(in addition to all the other dumb college funds). I would basically need 200(maybe 250 I have to look at the email again) dollars cash for the deposit, all of that by tomorrow lol. Idk. I feel awful but I don't want to financially burden anybody.

edit: also i already told her I couldnt do it. so yeah...go to syracuse smash :]

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
All you who still fiend to brawl and compete summer smash is still on ! I've made some great deals to make it affordable come through to long island!

Top Bottom