• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
that would've been my first tournament ever lol but my parents were like "what video games?? nopeeee"

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I don't think i've ever lost to any Falco player in the US
Wait...I thought Chops beat you at some Waba tourney a few months ago (when Green Mario was visiting briefly, I think)? Or did he switch to Fox...pretty sure he just went beastmode with Falco...

Anyway.

l0zr's Fox is the ****in BUSINESS in crews, good lord.

I wish I was better at this game so my input had more weight, but seriously, that man just puts that d;ck into *****es all day in crews.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i always forget chops because he's not falco for me he's my training partner for like 4 years.

Yeah i have lost to chops in tournament before. I beat him at a FL tournament over the summer but he beat me at two different tournaments in GA, but the idea is that every other Falco in the US I feel that I can beat.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Dr. PeePee just knows what time it is =P

Maybe I am just a scrub... I really don't know if I'm that good anymore just because my only big tournaments recently have been tipped off 5 and before that... tipped off 4 <_<; I dunno i've been thinking lately that maybe I am just a little washed up and trying to ride out on the rep from my peak days.

Oh no.... I think i'm turning into Mike G...

soon I'll have a Commercial Drivers license and my skin will become that nasty "negro" color.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Dr. PeePee just knows what time it is =P

Maybe I am just a scrub... I really don't know if I'm that good anymore just because my only big tournaments recently have been tipped off 5 and before that... tipped off 4 <_<; I dunno i've been thinking lately that maybe I am just a little washed up and trying to ride out on the rep from my peak days.

Oh no.... I think i'm turning into Mike G...

soon I'll have a Commercial Drivers license and my skin will become that nasty "negro" color.
I'll get you a cane for your birthday.

chaddd

Smash Lord
That was a while ago XiF, like almost 2 years. I also beat chaddd at that tournament. Wobbles is really good at the match, and Chu is still Chu. Putting in any obvious Peach vs an experienced Peach is a chance to not walk away with a big stock lead.
I remember 4 stitch faces in two games and Jungle Japes. That's KIND OF a victory.

the latest tourney result is that lozr beat chaddd & xif. . . and if chaddd>rc according to rc. . . it's obvi lozr is in. and esp since it's a top 10, not top 8
Actually I beat XIF and Lozr and I had some really close games, just like PP and I had really close games.

umm right b4 pound or at pound 4 ill try to help to get lozr to play for the crew battle i think his tourney placings beats chaddd and rocks though its why i thnjk he'll be in crews for sure
We traded off, for instance, at Tipped Off 5 I was more than a few places higher.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ah, I see Xif is growing up..

a little too fast... :mad:

you'll only turn into me when you can cook the ultimate Mikey's meatballs and make girls drool over them. Until then, get out and go back to smash bros lol

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Actually I beat XIF and Lozr and I had some really close games, just like PP and I had really close games.
\
Perhaps you took a match off Lozr, but I'm certain he beat you in the set at the most recent billfest.

Not trying to call you out or anything just offering a correction.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i think he meant that he beat xif, and he and lozr had some really close games. :)

but yeah, chaddd, i was saying that lozr should be put on there for sure if you were on lists that he wasn't

DJRome

Smash Hero
5: Lambchops
5: Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan
7: Chaddd
17: LOZR

:(
idk what the bracket was so idk who all they played other than you

but adam beat chaddd at the last billfest

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR lost to Colbol early on, which was legit, but then Chops lost to DJ Nintendo(which was a seeding upset I think.....not sure) so he had to play LoZR earlier. I'm not saying LoZR would've beaten DJN, but he would've done better vs him than Chops I think.

LoZR has beaten Chaddd every time they have played(in tournament) as far as I know(since the first time I saw it in person in early 08). If this is wrong then someone should let me know.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
NESn00b placed mad high. Why did you guys put Lozr and chaddd above him when placed higher? i mean, it doesn't matter anymore but I would just like to know.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Mostly because he didn't have as much experience or a solid out of region record, like the other players do. He was still so ****ing good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I......don't know. I probably just saw him lose to LoZR at TO4 and just figured things were somehow the same now.

I should've had him on my list as #10.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Chops: that's what I thought happened too. I'd also like to hear what NesNoob has to say about all this.
This is probably the most depressing post on the thread, but he was definitely considered.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah, It was I that posted that. the thought never crossed my mind that he wouldn't be here to post his thoughts..

But He is still here with us nonetheless and he is still apart of the south crew!

NES n00b Forever! <3

Love you Ryan, you will always be in our hearts

PB&J

Smash Hero
chaddd will be in the crew nuff said..and lozr..people need to go to winterfest to get more exp for pound 4 and to have fun and go to disney world son

j00t

Smash Champion
Considering that Ryan's advice to aspiring Falcon players always started with "Pick a better character," I'm thinking no.
For once I'm glad I didn't follow his advice.

But I take to heart this: "Believe."

You ****ers better believe. :p :)

tubes

Smash Ace
Considering that Ryan's advice to aspiring Falcon players always started with "Pick a better character," I'm thinking no.
I don't remember him ever saying that too me. He did tell me to get as good as GaWes by like this January though. Yea gimme another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom