• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i know this is'nt the right thread to say this but what stages do you think our 40 characters will have. i chose this thread since it's the smartest

melee_man

Smash Cadet
Ive seen many Wolf/midna combo lists, but no moveset for solo midna... so then...

Midna (solo Imp) Full moveset

-------------- * means reference to TP ----------

On-Ground A:

A: A punch, hit three times makes punch punch kick.

<>A: A flying kick where she quickly jumps
horizontally a few feet and kicks once

^ A: an uppercut or backfist punch upwards.

V A: Quickly gets on her side and does a low kick
in the direction she faces

s<>A: * Smash that charges up the longer you hold it,
and sends her hair in the direction she faces
(spoilers:
like when she destroys Zant
)

s^ A: Smash attack where she backflips with a midair kick

sV A: Smash that is similar to her "V A" but spins in a
circle tripping enemies on both sides of her

-----------

Midair A:

A: Similar to the regular A, but only 1 hit, and stronger.

<>A: Similar to the regular <>A attack,
but doesnt move in either direction as much

^ A: Similar to the regular S^ A attack,
but no charging and less damage.

V A: Very similar to Jigglypuff's Midair Down A, it
Spins and spikes/meteor smashes enemies.

-----------
B-Attacks:

B: * Charge an energy field, all who are in it get hit
by her hair. (similar to the TP charge B, but without link)

<>B: * A semi-strong magic move that sends an enemy flying if smashed
1: Face the enemy (be very close, melee attack range)
2: Press <>B, 3: The enemy gets shot off like a rocket in
the direction that midna faces. (This move is a take on how
Midna broke link's chain in the beginning. The animation would
be very similar too!)
If this move is smashed it is stronger than just regular <>B

^ B: * This one is special, ill talk about it later.

V B: * This will hit all nearby enemies with shadow magic. Its a quick move.
But while carrying an item, will also 'Store' the item with twilight magic.
Press V B a second time will also return the item. If carrying an item, it
will only switch out the items. (But nomatter what it will always hit the foes
with shadow magic)
(Similar to when link first gets the sword and shield, and midna puts them away)

------------
Throws:

Grab: * grabs an enemy with her hair (has range a little short of hookshot)
(Similar to when midna takes link into the twilight realm)

A-button: slaps the enemy.

Direction Facing: tosses enemy in the direction she faces.

Direction opposite: Tosses foe in opposite direction
(farther than direction facing)

Down: Throws enemy into the ground. If facing off right at a
ledge, will shoot them downward.

UP: * Midna enters the foe's shadow, and rockets up below them,
launching the enemy into the sky (if they have enough damage)
(Similar to when midna hides in link's shadow, duh!)

---------------
Dodges:

*: Every dodge is a reference to when midna splits apart and
reforms on the other side of the bars in wolf links's chamber/prison cell

Shield: just a regular old sheild, like everyone else
(what, did you expect a hairball or something?)

sidestep: Midna splits apart and reforms in the same place.

Roll dodge: same as above but moves left or right.

midair: same as sidestep but in a direction if pushed.

------------------

Other actions:

Midair Z: reaches out with hair, and may grab onto a ledge or wall.
(this acts like the hookshot link has)

Final smash: * SPOILERS:
This is the fused shadow attack you see at
the end of the game.

the up B move: *

This is an interesting little piece. It actually has TWO
(maybe even three?) moves.

1st function: WHile on solid ground, midna will point up and
create a green portal.
whenever she feels need, she can press up B again and
turn into those little squares we all know and
warp there. Very usefull when about to die.

2nd function: Without a portal, when in midair, she will once
again turn into the little squares, but move a certain distance
and reappear in the direction that was tilted by the control stick.

The thing about the green portal, it is very fragile and destructible.
with a couple of simple hits its gone. It also leaves once Midna warps to it.
Its indestructible when Midna is already warping to it, otherwise, the game
might glitch... might.

* All of the above is reference to midna's ability to warp in TP

Taunt: Midna simply faces the camera, and puts her fist near her mouth
and simply laughs her signature laugh.
(similar to where you first meed zelda...)

not too important, just felt like her moveset would make more sense if it wasnt 100% random and made up (Not saying that the other people just made theirs up)

Well...

Smady

Smash Master
Thanks a lot for your reviews, Drascin and Wise-o! :lol:

I think the only shady part of my prediction list left is Wolf. I want him in more than any character, as well as a new moveset. But I'll stand by that part. It's nice to know I didn't waste my time and have at least a couple of pals in this topic, which could be considered a forum by itself. :psycho:

Smady

Smash Master
Thanks a lot for your reviews, Drascin and Wise-o! :lol:

I think the only shady part of my prediction list left is Wolf. I want him in more than any character, as well as a new moveset. But I'll stand by that part. It's nice to know I didn't waste my time and have at least a couple of pals in this topic, which could be considered a forum by itself. :psycho:

Actually, you missed Pit, DonkeySmasher... I think. It might have been Copperpot's that missed Pit, though.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
so now that you made a moveset what would midna's stats be

size
range
strength
speed
jump
reaction
damage

@samus
no my list had wario
and pit

i thing wise confused me with a different list

Smady

Smash Master
Yeah, it was Copperpot that forgot Pit. That's who I meant before when I said someone left out a confirmed character.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
alright anyway does anybody have predictions about some character stats i think that Meta will have

size-kirby
speed-high
power-low
range-low
reaction-mid high
damage-high
jump-short but 4-5 jumps

Smady

Smash Master
Sorry if there was any confusion, guys.

MetaKnight?

Size - Kirby
Speed - High
Power - Mid
Range - Low
Reaction - High
Damage - Mid

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
damage medium?

hmmmm i was expecting each of his air slashes do 6 damage a hit and since he slashes three times that's a whopping 18 damage

Smady

Smash Master
I expect he'll be more reliable with his fast-falling and speed, with his sword being less devastating than it looks to even him out. Then again, they could just make him god-tier and make him super powerful too. :laugh:

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I'll actually begining to suspect that TP Ganondorf will be swordless. Afterall, they denied Zelda her rapier and the game isn't exactly lacking in swordfighters...
It's probably more of a size issue, probably. I mean, Ganondorf's, like, huge and giving him a sword as proportionate as the ones in WW or TP would give him insane range.

Also, MOAR LIEK SEVERELY LACKING IN SWORDFIGHTERS.

Meh, it was a good game (I enjoyed the jetpack) but it was basically Super Mario 64 2.0. And having a huge invisible wall around the isalnd was pretty disgraceful for a Gamecube game. Fortunately, Galaxy looks like a far more revolutionary edition into the franchise.
Well jeeze...Heaven forbid they put aside the innovation gimmick and just focus on making a good game. I'll take a better game over a revolutionary game anyday.

MOAR LIEK BEST MARIO GAME SINCE YOSHI'S ISLAND (which eats the first five for ****ing breakfast, poops them out, and throws them over the horizon)!!!111

MOAR LIEK FFIX'S THE BEST GAME EVAR!!!111

Also, you put "third party" instead of "only released in Japan" in Lucas' little profiley thingy.

And they'd have to change K. Rool's neutral aerial, down aerial, down smash, and up throw, too, for him to be a Bowser clone. Also, his up smash and back aerial wouldn't make much sense. Not to mention he has a different body type than Bowser, he stands upright instead of bent forward, and his arms are longer than his legs (which is the opposite of SSBM Bowser. Though, if they made his arms longer, that would rock.).

Also, LOL at an American made game being worty enough for SSB...and by that I mean an EA game not a Retro Game or NST game...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

MetaKnight?

Size - Kirby
Speed - High
Power - Mid
Range - Low
Reaction - High
Damage - Mid
More like
Size - Kirby (small or very small, watever)
Ground Speed - Med-High (8/10)
Air Speed - Very High (10/10)
Power - Mid-Low (4/10)
Range - Mid Low (3/10)
Reation - High (9/10)
Damage - Mid-Low (4/10)
Weight - Mid-Low (4/10)
Combos - Very High (9/10)

By damage I assume you meant how much he can take, and I generally think he won't be very strong in attack, but his combos will make up for that, plus more. Expect him to be AT LEAST a high-mid tier, but more likely one of the high or top tier characters.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
i meant damage inflicted on opponent

weight is damage recieved

i agree with you devastilan and i believe k.rool will be the wario-bowser strong serious and comical

(oxymoron but you can understant my idea)

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
So the waiting game ensues then. Though I'm guessing we probably won't learn whats happening regarding Sheik anytime soon.

After saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if the next update will be Zelda's B-moves.
We might see Zelda's B-moves in the next week or two - at E3 at the very latest.

I can't wait for Sheik to bite the bullet. I'll open a thread entitled:

"Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead - Sheik is no more! :chuckle:"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XXr4BuL6bzo&mode=related&search=

True, but Ganondorf is more of an established swordsman now than Zelda, who has only used (in a loose sense of the term) it in TP. And chances are Ganondorf will likely get a huge revamp while it seems Zelda is keeping her old moveset with the possible exception of a B move.

Though Chief Mendez (at least I think it was the Chief) proposed ganon's trident instead of his swords, which I certainly wouldn't say no to.
I'm still partial to the Sages sword, myself. I'm not so keen on the trident, since TP Ganondorf never uses it. I could definitely see an awesome moveset moveset centered around physical attacks.

PREPARED TO BE LET-DOWN AND ASHAMED: SMOOTH CRIMINAL'S PREDICTIONS FOR BRAWL!

The title says it all: I have self-esteem issues. No, really. I do.

All joking aside, I've haunted this thread for quite some time now. I've said it three other times before: This is, hands down, the greatest thread on the forum. Wisey, Mendez (who has taken a month off due to some strange circumstance. I think he was taken under the nurturing wing of a government protection agency because Wiseguy got fed up with his Tingle fanboy-ism and had to relocate. I can see it taking that long), Smash Daddy, and Vali---you guys have the best debates when it comes to the character roster and it makes for a fun read.

I've decided to go on ahead and step up to the plate, answering the clarion call for the 40 Man Roster challenge that Wiseguy has issued.
That means alot coming coming from one of the more levelheaded and reasonable individuals on Smashboards. Your always welcome here, Smooth Criminal.

Here goes:

Super Mario Bros.

Mario: As if you didn't see this one coming. The little plumber is a staple of everything Nintendo. Not being in a game like this would signal the Apocalypse (I swear!).

Luigi: Same as above.

Peach: Popular heroine (or damsel-in-distress, pick your game) from this legendary franchise. She's going to return.

Bowser: "Bwahahahaha!" Need I say more? Definitely in.

Bowser Junior: His current exploits are of considerable merit. While I wasn't all that impressed with Super Mario Sunshine, I was very pleased with New Super Mario Bros. I say he'll make it in---but not necessarily with his paintbrush. They could pull from New Super Mario Bros., with him throwing shells and the like for his attacks.
I dunno, I'm partial to the paintbrsh moveset myself. Otherwise, I have have no disagreements.

Yoshi Franchise

Yoshi: I think Yoshi is going to have another outing in the Smash world. With a stage and a song (each one displayed on the site with that obvious "egg" symbol that stands for everything Yoshi), he's practically guaranteed.

Wario Franchise

Wario: "Oh, yeah! Wario wins!" I have been waiting for this selfish *******'s debut in a Smash Bros. game ever since I played Mario Kart. I'm glad he made it in.
I don't underdstand why Sakurai doesn't just reveal Yoshi and get it over with.

The Legend of Zelda Franchise

Link: Another staple of Nintendo. How could he not be in this game?

Zelda: Confirmed. 'Nuff said.

Ganondorf: I think he'll make it in by proxy, considering that the Triumvirate of the Triforce would not be complete without the wielder of the Triforce of Power. He also needs to have a SWORD and not be a CLONE of somebody else.

Imp Midna: I gotta say that the prospect of attacking people with hair while riding atop of a canine is pretty neat.

Tingle: Holy crap! Did I just list Tingle?
I don't know. Did you?

Kirby Franchise

Kirby: Sakurai's pink ball of fluff (and my favorite Nintendo character). How could he not make it in? Hopefully they'll thrust the burden of nerfdom that Sakurai and Company saddled on him for Melee on another character that desperately needs it---like Fox.

Metaknight: My favorite character in the Kirby Franchise (and it ain't because he talks like a corny-*** Don Juan on that crappy 4Kids anime, either). I was thrilled to see him confirmed for Brawl.

King DeDeDe: Definitely a shoe-in, considering his spot on the Japanese polls and being Sakurai's baby. He's in.
Wait. How can Kirby be your favorite Nintendo character and Metakinght be your favorite Kirby character? Or was it your intnention to blow my mind?

Metroid Franchise

Samus/Zamus: For simplicity's sake, I'm gonna throw these two characters in as one. Sakurai keeps hinting at a transformation mechanic for this character; I don't see how it'll work without taking away one of Samus's B-moves, but whatever.

Ridley: I may not be the biggest fan of Metroid in existence, but I will say this: The inclusion of Ridley in Brawl would be freakin' awesome. You really can't beat a hyper-intelligent, psuedo-draconic creature that breathes plasma bolts.

Dark Samus: I can foresee Sakurai and Company throwing this character in as a clone of some kind.
I DISAGREE!!!

Actually, no I don't. That would b perfect.

Pokemon Franchise

Pikachu: Duh.

Jigglypuff: Tch. She'll be in by default, considering that she was apart of the original twelve characters.

Lucario: I guess this Ki-wielding Pokemon is extremely popular. I'm a little hazy and inconclusive about his appearance among the Brawl cast, but he's got potential.
3 Pokemon? Heck, that's fine with me - though I suspect that the Pokemaniacs worldwise would take to the streets in protest.

Starfox Franchise

Fox: It's Fox McCloud, a star of another extremely popular Nintendo game. Of course he'll be in!

Falco: Sorry, Wisey, but I don't think Falco's going anywhere yet. Considering that the character has been around since the very first game and is one of the most recognizable faces in the Starfox universe, I'm gonna say that he's gonna be around. They'll probably make him a bit Luigified, but he'll be in.

Wolf O'Donnell: Introduced in Starfox 64. He kinda lingered in the background for a while, but he makes his triumphant return in the more recent iterations of Starfox. I can imagine him being a powerhouse with alot of claw-based attacks and explosives. Real vulpines, after all, rely on brute strength to get through anyway. Right? :laugh:

Krystal: Ack. As generic as I think she is, I'll concede. She'll probably make it in, brandishing that staff of hers.
Four SF characters? Again, fine with me but I suspect alot of people will have qualms with that - particularily Pokemon fans.

Donkey Kong Franchise

Donkey Kong: I'll be really surprised if he doesn't make it in. Seriously.

Diddy Kong: Here's a fun fact, guys. Did you know that, whenever I played DKC 1 and 2, I made sure Diddy was always the leader? Yeah. At any rate, I say that Diddy should get into Brawl simply because he's highly recognizable and has been the star of a couple of games, respectively.

King K. Rool: Donkey Kong needs a good villain, and I think K. Rool foots the bill (I don't think those simians from Donkey Konga would make much sense). However, I do not see his inclusion as being clone-like. I can see K. Rool having a unique moveset, one that spans across the many incarnations that he's had across the franchise. Throwing a crown, shooting a blunderbuss, taking a HUGE bite outta people...just to name a few.
I'm neutral towards K.Rool, but I wouldn't mind seeing him included - cloned or otherwise.

Earthbound/MotherFranchise

Ness: The star of a very, very under-appreciated game (at least in my book). Since he was part of the original Smash Bros. cast, I think it's safe to say that he'll make a comeback.

Lucas: As mentioned, he is a "fresh face" in the land of rising sun. Besides, Earthbound needs at least one more rep.
As of today, Lucas is my pick for the second EB rep as well.

Fire Emblem Franchise

Ike: The newest Lord, Ike is a very popular character overseas and on our shores. It also doesn't hurt to mention that he was on Sakurai's poll and was in a considerable position. I say he'll make it in, through hook or crook.

Black Knight: I haven't got around to playing the newest Fire Emblem yet, but whenever I see a picture of this dude I salivate. It'd be freakin' awesome.

(Y'know, everybody *****es and moans about the Black Knight. There are couple of reasons I don't get that relate to the plot, but the one that I see flying out there that I do understand is the fact that he can't possibly jump in all of that armor. When has that been a factor? I mean, consider the following:

A plane is massive. How does it get off of the ground?

Answer: Powerful locomotion in the form of its engines and design. Note that the engines give it the propulsion to even get into the air, mind.

How does the Black Knight jump?

Powerful locomotion in the form of great leg strength.

Draw your conclusions.)
Any roster with BK is cool with me, sir. BLACK KNIGHT FOR BRAWL!!!!

F-Zero Franchise

Captain Falcon: One word: YEHSS!

Samurai Goroh: The good Captain's rival throughout most of the series. This man deserves to be a clone, at the very least.
No argument here.

Pikmin

Captain Olimar: Okay, okay. The people in this thread convinced me. I'm all for the little slave-driver's appearance in Brawl. I haven't played the second Pikmin game yet, but I really did enjoy the first one. He'd be a very unique character, to say the least.

Retro

Pit: But of course...!

Mach Rider: Huh? Oh. Well, Sakurai had hopes of throwing his happy *** into Melee. There may be a chance that he'll actually get around to it this time.

Takamaru: A buddy of mine convinced me to put him on here for a twofold reason: His game is considered to be the counterpart to the Zelda franchise and he was on Sakurai's poll. He's another sword-wielder, I know, but there's some potential there.
Question: are you in favor of a Mach Rider with a mototcycle based moveset or a Captian Faclon-esque unique moveset?

Takamuru? I could live with him in Brawl, but do we really need a Japanese-only, when we have characters like Simon waiting in the wings?

3rd Party

Snake: I did not expect to see this guy. Whatever, though---I'm glad he's in.

Sonic: If Sonic made it into Brawl, I could finally die happy. Seriously. Considering his chances are pretty good, I'm going to throw him on my list for good measure.

Megaman: The world's a crazy place, I know. Many people think that Megaman doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of appearing in Brawl, but I have to argue. Megaman has more history with Nintendo than any other console that he's appeared on. He started out there for crying out loud. It is very feasible that he could make it in.
Again, that seems to be the consensus, but I still consider Simon to be the top contending 3rd party rep.

There you go, guys. My list.

Smooth Criminal
I'm a huge SF fan, and I could care less about Pokemon - but objectively I'm not sure it's fair to give Pokeman 3 reps and Starfox 4 when Pokemon is so much more popular.

Personally, 10/10. Realistically, 9.5/10. Either way, it's a great job.

Says you. I'm betting that bet thing is just an excuse to be able to wield a Sheik sig without having to admit to anything :laugh:
@drascin
come to think of it, wiseguy suggested the bet...
Hradly. I took the bet becuase I knew it was one I could win with zero risk.

People, Sheik is NOT going to return. And when that becomes clear, I get the added pleasure of seeing SR93 with a WW sig for an entire month.

what was the confirmed character i missed

i have mario, link, kirby, pika, meta, pit, snake, fox, zelda, samus/zamus.
Ack! I blame Smash Daddy. I thought he meant that you had missed Pit, and when I reread your list I'd didin't see Pit.

My apologies. I hereby reinstate your core to a 9/10.

i know this is'nt the right thread to say this but what stages do you think our 40 characters will have. i chose this thread since it's the smartest
Well, you know some of my idead if you read my first post. I have some others, but I'm saving those for future updates.

But I would love to here yours, and other people's stage ideas. I may even choose some of them for future updates.

Ive seen many Wolf/midna combo lists, but no moveset for solo midna... so then...

Midna (solo Imp) Full moveset

-------------- * means reference to TP ----------

On-Ground A:

A: A punch, hit three times makes punch punch kick.

<>A: A flying kick where she quickly jumps
horizontally a few feet and kicks once

^ A: an uppercut or backfist punch upwards.

V A: Quickly gets on her side and does a low kick
in the direction she faces

s<>A: * Smash that charges up the longer you hold it,
and sends her hair in the direction she faces
(spoilers:
like when she destroys Zant
)

s^ A: Smash attack where she backflips with a midair kick

sV A: Smash that is similar to her "V A" but spins in a
circle tripping enemies on both sides of her

-----------

Midair A:

A: Similar to the regular A, but only 1 hit, and stronger.

<>A: Similar to the regular <>A attack,
but doesnt move in either direction as much

^ A: Similar to the regular S^ A attack,
but no charging and less damage.

V A: Very similar to Jigglypuff's Midair Down A, it
Spins and spikes/meteor smashes enemies.

-----------
B-Attacks:

B: * Charge an energy field, all who are in it get hit
by her hair. (similar to the TP charge B, but without link)

<>B: * A semi-strong magic move that sends an enemy flying if smashed
1: Face the enemy (be very close, melee attack range)
2: Press <>B, 3: The enemy gets shot off like a rocket in
the direction that midna faces. (This move is a take on how
Midna broke link's chain in the beginning. The animation would
be very similar too!)
If this move is smashed it is stronger than just regular <>B

^ B: * This one is special, ill talk about it later.

V B: * This will hit all nearby enemies with shadow magic. Its a quick move.
But while carrying an item, will also 'Store' the item with twilight magic.
Press V B a second time will also return the item. If carrying an item, it
will only switch out the items. (But nomatter what it will always hit the foes
with shadow magic)
(Similar to when link first gets the sword and shield, and midna puts them away)

------------
Throws:

Grab: * grabs an enemy with her hair (has range a little short of hookshot)
(Similar to when midna takes link into the twilight realm)

A-button: slaps the enemy.

Direction Facing: tosses enemy in the direction she faces.

Direction opposite: Tosses foe in opposite direction
(farther than direction facing)

Down: Throws enemy into the ground. If facing off right at a
ledge, will shoot them downward.

UP: * Midna enters the foe's shadow, and rockets up below them,
launching the enemy into the sky (if they have enough damage)
(Similar to when midna hides in link's shadow, duh!)

---------------
Dodges:

*: Every dodge is a reference to when midna splits apart and
reforms on the other side of the bars in wolf links's chamber/prison cell

Shield: just a regular old sheild, like everyone else
(what, did you expect a hairball or something?)

sidestep: Midna splits apart and reforms in the same place.

Roll dodge: same as above but moves left or right.

midair: same as sidestep but in a direction if pushed.

------------------

Other actions:

Midair Z: reaches out with hair, and may grab onto a ledge or wall.
(this acts like the hookshot link has)

Final smash: * SPOILERS:
This is the fused shadow attack you see at
the end of the game.

the up B move: *

This is an interesting little piece. It actually has TWO
(maybe even three?) moves.

1st function: WHile on solid ground, midna will point up and
create a green portal.
whenever she feels need, she can press up B again and
turn into those little squares we all know and
warp there. Very usefull when about to die.

2nd function: Without a portal, when in midair, she will once
again turn into the little squares, but move a certain distance
and reappear in the direction that was tilted by the control stick.

The thing about the green portal, it is very fragile and destructible.
with a couple of simple hits its gone. It also leaves once Midna warps to it.
Its indestructible when Midna is already warping to it, otherwise, the game
might glitch... might.

* All of the above is reference to midna's ability to warp in TP

Taunt: Midna simply faces the camera, and puts her fist near her mouth
and simply laughs her signature laugh.
(similar to where you first meed zelda...)

not too important, just felt like her moveset would make more sense if it wasnt 100% random and made up (Not saying that the other people just made theirs up)

Well...
I really like it. I'm still partial to the Midna/Wolf idea - but I wouldn't mind seeing Solo Minda either. Midna is the kind of character who is guaranteed to be unique, regardless of how she is implememnted.

alright anyway does anybody have predictions about some character stats i think that Meta will have

size-kirby
speed-high
power-low
range-low
reaction-mid high
damage-high
jump-short but 4-5 jumps

MetaKnight?

Size - Kirby
Speed - High
Power - Mid
Range - Low
Reaction - High
Damage - Mid
I could see either working, but I think Donkey's is a little closer to what I would like. I have this fear that Meta will be really unbalanced, so nerfing his power from the start would be a way of avoiding that fate.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
the way they could fix having unbalanced characters is to have everyone completly broken. that way no one could complain.
@wiseguy
i love arguing for arguments sake, and i think thats what keeps me at this thread. smart idoits with good points. i consider myself one. but just so you know, i have a p.m to send you after this bet is over, which will make me the winner either way. :p

Wiseguy

Smash Champion

It's probably more of a size issue, probably. I mean, Ganondorf's, like, huge and giving him a sword as proportionate as the ones in WW or TP would give him insane range.

Also, MOAR LIEK SEVERELY LACKING IN SWORDFIGHTERS.
You do make a good point.

Well jeeze...Heaven forbid they put aside the innovation gimmick and just focus on making a good game. I'll take a better game over a revolutionary game anyday.

MOAR LIEK BEST MARIO GAME SINCE YOSHI'S ISLAND (which eats the first five for ****ing breakfast, poops them out, and throws them over the horizon)!!!111
Is it too much to ask that a game be both revolututionary and good?

MOAR LIEK FFIX'S THE BEST GAME EVAR!!!111
I don't get it.

Also, you put "third party" instead of "only released in Japan" in Lucas' little profiley thingy.

And they'd have to change K. Rool's neutral aerial, down aerial, down smash, and up throw, too, for him to be a Bowser clone. Also, his up smash and back aerial wouldn't make much sense. Not to mention he has a different body type than Bowser, he stands upright instead of bent forward, and his arms are longer than his legs (which is the opposite of SSBM Bowser. Though, if they made his arms longer, that would rock.).

Also, LOL at an American made game being worty enough for SSB...and by that I mean an EA game not a Retro Game or NST game...
Oops. I'll fix the Lucas thing.

As for K. Rool, I still think that he could be made a Bowser clone. After all, Link and Young Link have different body types - and that didn't stop them. As for his downsmash and other shell-related moves, I think they either tweak them to work for K.Rool or design them from scratch ala Luigi. So, maybe I'll change him to a Luigified clone...

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Here's the 40 i wanna see in there, pick it apart if youd like. I'll give explanations for the odd ones

Mario Games:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi

DK games:

DK
Diddy
King K. Rool
Lankey Kong: from DK64, he was my favorite in that game i think he would be interesting to play as, and he would have a fairly cool moveset. He's up b could be something like the baloon move from that game, and hes smash b could be the simian sprint from DK64

Zelda games:

Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Midina and wolf link

Metroid Games:

Samus/ Zero Suit samus
Ridley

Kirby Games:

Kirby
Meta Knight
Dedede

Star Fox:

Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal
Slippy: who wouldn't want to beat the crap outta this guy? plus he could be clone.

Pokemon:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Gengar

Other Games:

Captain Falcon
Ness
Ice Climbers
G & W: i think he is to innovative to get rid of right away
Pit
Captain Olimar & Louie with pikmin

3rd Party:

Snake
Sonic
Tails: another guy i could see people wanting to beat up
Knuckles: i think he would have a good moveset, and i would like to see how they would do his gliding and his ability to climb on walls (would he be able to climb some walls, all walls, or none at all?)

well thats it so have at it!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Feast your eyes on my latest update! More changes to my list...
HEHE, Ferro and I deserve big medals, and the guy who made the list Wiseguy and I gave a 10/10 deserves two medals, easily! So Shiny! :laugh:

Agreed. I hope I win. Having to look at a Sheik sig for a whole month would add insult to injury...
Ya, but what if Shiek was her own character slot. She could be fairly intresting, and somewhat changed. At least in the PAL version she was nerfed, and I imagine IF she makes it, she'll be nerfed, and SHOULD BE AND WILL BE HER OWN CHARACTER SLOT! The mindgames with that get to me...I have to pull out my secret artillery Peach and Roy to stop that from killing my Fox, Falco, and Link.

I gotta be honest to you Wiseguy. You're cool and all, but seeing you with a Shiek sig for a month would be the ultimate lol thing on the SWF. I'll be taking bets now that WW Link is in Brawl. If he is, whoever bets against me has to have a WW Link sig saying "WW Link owns" below for a month! If WW Link is not in, then I'll have a sig saying "(insert name here) owned me like a n00b!" for a month.

Any takers=???=PM me if you wish to take up this offer. I'll only take this offer with one person, however...get your chance to enbarass Johnknight1 now, at the risk of only having a WW Link sig for a month, while I get one that embarasses me on all levels. First come, first serve. I might be stealing Wiseguy's idea, but it's a good idea to say the very least of it. :laugh: And I know how much you all want to embarass me out there! :laugh:

Here's the rules:

1.You must be the first to accept my offer.

2.I'll only "(insert your username here) ownedme like a n00b!", and it can be as big as you want, in any color you want, and in bold italics or anything you want as my sig, but only for a month.

3.The only alternate sig I'll have is one with your fav character, some anti-WW Link thing, or some other picture that won't get me banned or in trouble with the mods. Having both part 2 and part 3 as my sig is allowed.

4.No matter who loses, it's only for a month.

5.IF YLink returns but not as cel-shaded Link, you win. However, if YLink is cel-shaded (meaning WW&PH Link, FS&FSA Link, or MC Link), then I win. If YLink is dropped altogther, you win.

6.I'll only make you have a sig with a picture of WW/cel-shaded. Nothing else, except maybe the line "Wind Waker (or cel-shaded) Link pwns all!" I won't do anything ban worthy or will get you in trouble with the mods.

7.Agree with everything above, and if I left in gray spots, let me know and I'll try to correct them. I won't refer to that fake Bowser Jr., Ridley, and WW Link are confirmed fake crap, so don't worry, I know that retarted rumor is fak (and I hate retarted rumors).

8.Until he's in a trailer, or until I know he's not in Brawl (in other words, the final roster has been set), I haven't lost, and you haven't won.

Remember to PM me to be the first person to accept my offer. Sorry for that Wiseguy, then again it is Wiseguy's random character prediction thread, lol! :laugh:

You forgot WW Young Link.
How can someone forget WW Link (who should be named "Young Link"). It is unforbidable. Seriously, WW Link making it into Brawl would make me happy. And since he's a boot and a green long elf hat already in, I'm in my happy place=yae! :)

I'm with Ferro on this one. Midna is pretty much a done deal, so why not throw in Wolf Link and make her moveset as unique as possible.
Idc, either way is good IMO.

Sadly, I find that's true of most videogame sites. Have you ever read the comments posted by Gamespot.com and 1up.com users? In comparison, Smashboards is an oasis of reason and courteously.
GameSpot's ratings are worse than the comments and posts...Twilight Princess is a 9,000 (yell it like Vegeta)/10 game, not a 8.8 game. It is FAR better than Perfect Dark Zero (which got a 9.0), not worse! Not to mention Mario Kart 64 only got a 6.4=deserves at least a 8.5.

Yeah, but Wolfy wouldn't be his own character - he'd been an extension of Midna's moveset. As long as the three Links are unique enough, I don't have a problem with it.
I hate it when people are like "Zomg we'll have 3 Links" arguement=stupid. I'm sorry, but if we get TP Link, Midna w/t Wolf Link on the side, and WW Link then we'll have two Links, and one in both human form, and Wolf form on the side. Proof that saying that is straight up pointless, and by no means a good arguement.

You'd better not let me down, Sakurai. If you don't cut Sheik - I'll be subjected to a humiliating Shiek sig made by Samusrules93. *shudder*
Chances are you'll win, but Shiek's got anywhere from a 30%-40% chance in my book. Zelda keeping her original moveset definitely helps her chances, and she sorta has her universal Zelda look, along with Link.

I'll actually begining to suspect that TP Ganondorf will be swordless. Afterall, they denied Zelda her rapier and the game isn't exactly lacking in swordfighters...
But we could always use more, lol. If the game was all swordsman it would be good with me, as long as we get diffrent styles, just like diffrent martial arts styles (ie: Judo, karate, sumo wrestling, lol). However, Zelda never used the sword in TP (sorta like Ganondorf in OOT), while that's all Ganondorf used basically.

45 characters would be just about perfect. 35 at the VERY least.
I expect 40 at the minimum, but I say we'll probably get more. I'm a lot harder and more demanding, but 45 would be nice. Hey I'd be fine if we just got all the Melee characters back, along with all the confirmed newcomers thus far, but 40 sounds great, and 45 sounds even better.

I disagree. I rely almost entirely on outlets like 1up.com, Gamespot.com and ign.com for my E3 updates, and now that their journalists don't have to fight an army of fanboys to interview publishers and try out demos I'm bound to get even more juicy tidbits about my most anticipated games. Regardless, we still get to view the awesome Nintendo press conference with Reggie and Miamoto via online video so I fail to see the problem.
I wanted to go this time. Last time my friend was there the day after Brawl was confirmed...ahh well I still have the internet! The only problem I have is the press has their own area, and there should be a public area, instead of all press. Problem is the press area was like the size of a office space, and that was generally used by the non-gaming press, like the big newspapers, magazines, and stuff like that.

You win, sir. Lucas is now on my list. Congrats.
Ferro and I stil deserve a medal, lol. So do you Wiesguy for making me go cloen crazy by having 9 clones on my list. If I didn't realize Dex3 was my 10th clone, he would have been one too, lol. But yae, Lucas! Someone who's name we can't call turd face, lol! :laugh: If Poo had a better name, he'd make it.

That's 12 games. Not bad for such a young console. And remember, Prime 3 is almost upon us.
Along with Galaxy and of course BRAWWWWWLLLLLL!!! Plus STrikers, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, and many, many, many more. I swear in the first 20 months we'll get more good games that the GCN over a life time. Considering how many good games it had, that is one heck of a achievement.

Wii Sports is one of the best multiplayer around, dude.
But I don't have 2 Wiimotes, and I won't unless I get Wii Play, lol. :laugh: However, the Bowling is spot on, the boxing is good, the golf& tennis are okay, but the Baseball for some reason bugs me. Maybe it's the fact it is nothing like baseball, or if I smack my hand on the Wiimote I'll get a 98 mph fastball, and when I throw my arm like I use to throw 70 mph pitches, I get 40 mph=stupid. Plus if you swing your arm at a 50 mph motion you get in the high 80's and low 90's =cheap.

Replacing Marth with Ike wouldn't be betraying Japan, becuase Ike is just as popular in Japan as Marth is. Thus, we could have a FE rep who is popular among FIRE EMBLEM FANS everywhere. Outside Japan Marth is popular as a Smash fighter, but not as a Fire Emblem lord.
But what justifies Black Knight=??? Clearly Marth is much more popular, and I can guarentee you the new lord Miciaiah is and will not be anywhere as big as Ike or Marth. Those two IMO are in, the 3rd spot is more than debateable (go ROY!).

Meh, it was a good game (I enjoyed the jetpack) but it was basically Super Mario 64 2.0. And having a huge invisible wall around the isalnd was pretty disgraceful for a Gamecube game. Fortunately, Galaxy looks like a far more revolutionary edition into the franchise.
The game physics are amazing, great jumping, spinning, and attacking. What huge invicible wall=??? The game was the #2 selling GC game, and is a instant classic. I wasn't a disgrace to Mario in anyway, shape, or form, in fact it was almost as good as Super Mario 64. IMO it was just as challenging, but lacked level length like in SM64, but Galaxy definitely looks like the best Mario game since SMB3=best Mario game ever. Honestly, it pushed the boundaries for video gaming, only a few steps below it's predisessor SM64.

Being not very recagnizable rule out a character for Brawl. G&W, for example, was not very well known prior to Melee - but winded up being one of the most unique characters in the game. Once Nook stars in Brawl, he will be a household name among Nintendo fans.
G&W is retro, Nook is a newer character. I think generally only minorly popular classic charcters will make it, not minorly popular newer characters, or at least not many=1 or 2 at most, maybe...

Yeah, but in terms of importance to their respective series (Waioware and Animal Crossing) they are identical in importance. Wario is the most prominent character in the Warioware series, so he is worthy to represent that series. Likewise, Nook is the most prominent character in Animal Crossing so he is worthy of representing that series.
The AC humans are 10 times as important as Nook. Wario's roll is the main character, Nook's is as the 2nd most important character. Plus since Miis=upgraded AC humans, I think we'll be seeing Miis as the Wii, Nintendo, and AC rep.

Nook should represent the Animal Crossing series and Mii should represent Wii Sports. Case closed.
Not really...

Marth 50%

Roy 0.5%

Sorry, but I call em like I see em.
Marth 90%, Roy 50%=IMO.

No, let's not. Let's hope that Sheik is never heard from ever again. DEATH TO SHEIK!!!
Let her live! I love the originality, so I don't see why she should go, ever.

The udates are good Wiseguy, but why is ROB on it=??? Same thing with Sora...you can take him off, and add Falco back on=at least he doesn't sing "Under the Sea"in full mermaid gear=that was the lamest moment in gaming, ever! Other than that and a few other flaws, Sora's cool, but Falco pwns all=End of Story. Replacing ROB with BalloonFight IMO would be a good move, but there are obviously other GOOD ooptions. And Shiek isn't dead yet, just a heads up.

@ Smash Daddy
I give your list a 9.8/10. God, so many good lists these days, so much improved. And I give Wiseguy's current list a 9.4. Character selection these days are so much better than a few months ago. The SWF is that much smarter!

melee_man

Smash Cadet
For Midna (solo):

size: Small (taller and thinner than Pikachu)
range:
strength
speed
jump:****
reaction
damage

.... well it seems I need a little definition and a few examples of extremes on most of them...
if someone would kindly please...

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Here is the thing for Lyllod. Unfortunately..there is another who actually more popular than him. It's Kratos, Kratos seems more fit into Brawl. Seeing that he is slower than Llyod gives more of a Mage/Swordsman fits right in for Brawl. In fact I would rather have Kratos than Llyod..Llyod maybe the actual main character but Kratos is just too hard to pass up. He has soo much background in the that it is hard to pass up. I hope you see the other I do, because I see Llyod as just another wannabe teenager who happens to save the world...Kratos well, he is really interesting considering that he doesn't want to betray Mithos..

Just a thought. =P

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Is it too much to ask that a game be both revolututionary and good?
Well, ya. You can't revolutionize an industry in the transition from 3D to better 3D as you could from 2D to 3D. I mean, SMG probably won't revolutionize much of anything unless every 3D game (or even Mario game) after it is gonna take place in space and involve exploring small floating objects. Ya, it'll probably be tons of fun. Ya, it'll probably be a pretty novel and unique experience. But, chances are, it won't change the 3D platforming genre or the video game industry as a whole much more than SMS did.

Really, though...Just because someone does it once doesn't mean it should be expected and thrust upon them to do it with every new version of a certain game. One person could say, "This game changed the gaming industry forever!"

And another could say, "This game's funner, has a nice difficulty curve that ends up at a healthy master difficulty, tighter controls, better music, an unstereotypical plot that is touched on more than once in the game, more character interaction, more practical objectives, better level design (quality over quantity), and, instead of random dimensions that contain mostly floating islands, the levels actually exist in the game world and can be seen from other levels."

"Ya, but it wasn't as revolutionary!"

"Ya, but this game is better in every aspect of gaming...besides quantity...Should we shun it for not making as impossible of a leap that everyone expected it to solely because of its prequel's despite the fact that it obviously wasn't from everything we knew about it and such a thing was never promised by the creators?"

Now...I dunno the implications of this conversation I had with myself but...ya.

I don't get it.
I just tend to believe that my favourite game is a prime example of a game that's good because it's good but hated because it wasn't as revolutionary or...audience expanding as it's predecessor.

As for K. Rool, I still think that he could be made a Bowser clone. After all, Link and Young Link have different body types - and that didn't stop them. As for his downsmash and other shell-related moves, I think they either tweak them to work for K.Rool or design them from scratch ala Luigi. So, maybe I'll change him to a Luigified clone...
No no no...they just shrunk Link and proportionately enlarged his head (which didn't interfere with any animations except his taunt) (this could apply to Pichu as well) just like they enlarged Capt. Falcon and elongated his neck to make Ganondorf. Or streched Fox to make Falco.

His body being different would require him to have a different idle, walking, running (due to Bowser's being hunched over), double jumping, air dodge, low percentage ledge attack, and dodge rolls animations (since Bowser goes inside his shell for these) alongside the attacks where he thrusts his shell and the rest where he goes inside of his shell. Actually...he's built a bit closer to Donkey Kong. Aside from DK's dashing animation, most of his animations would fit on K. Rool.

Also, I was planning on righting a sort of introspective on King Dedede as a Kirby clone (going move by move on how all of Kirby's moves would fit/clash with King Dedede) but now that you're being moved to change your mind on it I probably won't.

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Luigi: I don't agree that Luigi's current specials should change, although rediculous vacume cleaner style final smash would be amusing. I'm very much a fan of Mario and Luigi style cloning. Look similiar, huge difference in playstyle.

Bowser: I like the look of the current bowser and can't imagine him with a voice. His look and normal work reminds me of his original Super Mario Bros incarnation. A final smash using something like his giant propellor vehicle in SMW would be trippy. No one can argue that he needs to be more effective, though trading speed for weight may not be the best way to do it. I'm sure they will come up with something.

Link: I haven't played Twilight Princess, as I don't yet have a wii, but TP Link being used is more of an indicator to me that they wanted the most detailed model of link to date, which seems logical. I think you might be reading into it a little too much, though I'm not bothered either way with what they end up using for all three token Zelda characters.

Bowser Jr: I haven't seen him with the paint-brush, but the idea sounds nice. Baby Mario/Luigi might be worth a mention. If not playable characters then atleast some form of token appearance.

WW Link: Hopefully the graphical difference will make the feel of the two links a lot more different than Link/Y.Link. Exchanging hookshot for the ninja rope thingy with differing properties also seems logical.

Zelda: I love the new design, I'm even considering maining her when the game comes out, depending on how much shes changed. I hope she is her own character also, though I don't hate Shiek as much as some people do on this board. Important thing is that Zelda felt/look bland in Melee and could use a makeover.

Gannondorf: I like the Melee version of Gannondorf, it's nice to have a heavy character that doesn't seem to lumber around with a giant hitbox. That said, adding the sword and changing his b moves to using it would be great. Moving Gannondorf away from being a falcon clone in more subtle ways would be better than changing him into an all new character in my opinion.

Jigglypuff: I love Jigglypuff. It/he/she brings fun times to FFA games and is overall an amusing character. Peoples loathing for Jiggly only makes the character more appealing to use.

Samus/Zamus: I'm worried about the transformation part too. I don't mind if it is irreversible (unless it's easy to do by accident), but I'm not fond of the idea of losing something the current Samus has. Samus doesn't need to change in playstyle at all, etc for balance issues of course (lol roll).

Kirby: Bring back that SSB Kirby glory. :D

King Dedede: I am absolutely puzzled at how this guy will play. Then again I haven't played a Kirby game since Dreamland 2.

Fox: I play PAL version, where some of Fox's moves were weakened a lot. I definately hope to see him more balanced (weaken silly shine combos perhaps?), but I'll cry if they do what they did to him like what happened to Kirby.

Wolf: Completely biased here, but I think Wolf should outright replace Falco. No more annoying squarks. Falco is almost as annoying as Slippy in SF64, and should die in righteous fire.

Diddy Kong: I hope he appears, either solo or as an Ice-climbers style duo with Dixie. Diddy being deserving is obvious. Dixie missing out on being in all DK games on 64/Cube boggles my mind. She was a cool design and her not showing up for DK64 atleast was a sure sign that Rare needed its head kicked in at some point near the end of the 64s life.

Captain Falcon: Correction, is clearly the gay Chuck Norris of Smash Bros. We wouldn't have him any other way. :)

Goroh: Hey, he was in the starting fmv for melee. Why not.

Captain Olimar: Hope he gets in, if only because he and his pikmin look too cute to fight.

Tom Nook: Maybe my girlfriend will play him.

Mii: I seriously hope mii makes it in, again as a single moveset. It's a fantastic idea.

Sonic: This would complete my 9 year old fantasy of having a game where Mario and Sonic fight. Any gamer that grew up through the 8-16 bit era should understand. :)

Dr. Mario: If they were prepared to take the coat and brush it up a bit, it would make a great colour swap.

Mr. Game & Watch: I really hope they don't abandon him. He is both a fun and unique character and that should be enough to keep him in the next one. I mean, no one really cares if he is high tier and he clearly doesn't need much in the way of art time to throw in.

Mewtwo: Mewtwo I feel had the most unique feel in Melee, and most of his moves were unique in some way. It would be a pity to abandon such a fantastic character design, and I hope he not only makes it back, but gets more attention in the balance department.

Ice Climbers: Same as the above too really. Very interesting play style, I'd understand if they left them out due to silly things like wobbling for example.

Shiek: I like the look, but the character style is quite boring so I guess I don't mind seeing it gone. Hope Zamus has enough simularities for the Shiek fans to latch on (minus tier representation of course).

Anything I didn't respond too, I probably don't know the characters games very well, or simply didn't feel the need to comment. While your preference is wanting to see a buttload of new characters Wiseguy, my philosophy is that the bigger the range in style of fighters without breaking the game is key. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against clones, I'll just be disappointed if they lose G&W, IC and especially Mewtwo being the great characters that they are. Whether they are new or old doesn't bother me, because at the end of the day it won't matter after 50+ hours of gametime.

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Yeah, it was Copperpot that forgot Pit. That's who I meant before when I said someone left out a confirmed character.
Oh . . . my . . . god. I can't believe I did that! *Squeal*

It's most definately the result of the fact that I'll probably never play as him, but then again, I could say the same about the majority of the newcomers.

Looks like Mach Rider or Olimar are going to have to take the back seat.

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
For Midna (solo):

size: Small (taller and thinner than Pikachu)
range:
strength
speed
jump:****
reaction
damage

.... well it seems I need a little definition and a few examples of extremes on most of them...
if someone would kindly please...
Hmm i'd say

size: Small (taller and thinner than Pikachu) <--like you said :laugh:
range: low/mid some melee attacks but also some mid attacks with her hair
strength: mid
speed: high
jump: low
reaction: mid
damage: mid

Yeah if she would appear solo i'd suppose her to be a really balanced char,smiliar to mario =/

melee_man

Smash Cadet
Actually her jump would be quite high,

considering how she jumps...
oh yeah I left that out!

Jumps: in TP when leaving the castle as wolf link for the first time, she jumps and hops in midair. Her jumps in Brawl, considering her personality and abilities, should be quite good too.

If reaction is how far she is thrown by attacks, she would be thrown quite far because of her size. so thats either high or low...

thats the only hting id change on your list

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Here's the 40 i wanna see in there, pick it apart if youd like. I'll give explanations for the odd ones

Mario Games:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi

DK games:

DK
Diddy
King K. Rool
Lankey Kong: from DK64, he was my favorite in that game i think he would be interesting to play as, and he would have a fairly cool moveset. He's up b could be something like the baloon move from that game, and hes smash b could be the simian sprint from DK64

Zelda games:

Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Midina and wolf link

Metroid Games:

Samus/ Zero Suit samus
Ridley

Kirby Games:

Kirby
Meta Knight
Dedede

Star Fox:

Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal
Slippy: who wouldn't want to beat the crap outta this guy? plus he could be clone.

Pokemon:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Gengar

Other Games:

Captain Falcon
Ness
Ice Climbers
G & W: i think he is to innovative to get rid of right away
Pit
Captain Olimar & Louie with pikmin

3rd Party:

Snake
Sonic
Tails: another guy i could see people wanting to beat up
Knuckles: i think he would have a good moveset, and i would like to see how they would do his gliding and his ability to climb on walls (would he be able to climb some walls, all walls, or none at all?)

well thats it so have at it!
ok, i shall rate this.
mario series

i can see why you put waluigi in there, but isn't 6 a little much?

yoshi series
nuff said

wario series
see yoshi series for comment.

Dk series
i see why you have diddy and k rool added, but lanky kong? too many characters for the DK series.

zelda series
no comments here, except did you include shiek to zelda?

Metroid Games
good, you have ridley.

Kirby series
all you need is here.

Star Fox Series
again, too many characters.

Pokemon
i guess everyone is entitled to a random choice, and you didn't cut mewtwo, so i am happy.

Other
good choices, very pleased that you kept G@W

Third Party
three sonic characters? not happening. Sakurai said 2 third parties other than snake at max, and if two are in, it will be sonic and either megaman or geno. definitely not tails and knuckles.

-1 for going over by a character
-1 for omitting Fire Emblem
overall, 5/10. not too good, as you had too many unnecessary characters and omitted fire emblem.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but I think 6.5 is a bit too generous considering he completely omitted the FE franchise. Especially seeing as he had both tails and Knuckles as well as Sonic.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
no reaction is how fast you can attack after getting hit

high=luigi
low=bowser

weight is how far an attack makes them go (defense)
high=bowser
low=kirby

strange luigi is a spelling error while bowser isn't

Top Bottom