• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Daisy for SSBB

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Man, Princess Daisy has a more bring-it-on type of personality. Since she is stronger than Peach and could revolve around more strength than Peach. Though, in no way would I say clone.

"I'll flower you with power!" - Princess Daisy
Um...no...peach can kick daisy's butt ANY day, any time! She is just a girl who thinks shes all that and thinks shes tough, but shes not. Peach can kill her any time any day.
Even though I like Daisy.
Case Closed.
Peach is stronger then Daisy.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Um...no...peach can kick daisy's butt ANY day, any time! She is just a girl who thinks shes all that and thinks shes tough, but shes not. Peach can kill her any time any day.
Case Closed.
no, like, seriously, daisy is stronger than peach. I mean like physically stronger... it's a fact. That's how they made her character, tough and tomboyish

maxieman

Smash Ace
Daisy's final smash: Going off on you for being a crappy player

Daisy is a b-tch and I want her in

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Deconfirmed. Peach has Daisy costume.
and Mario has Luigi's costume, is Luigi deconfirmed then? Not to mention that he also has Wario's costume, who is already confirmed.
Stop saying she is deconfirmed because of Peach alt, I actually doubt her appearance in Brawl as a PC, but an alt is not a 100% deconfirmation.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Case Closed.
haha, I see you have some strong feeling towards Peach. Ah-hem, "Sarasaland's princess. Mario rescued Daisy from the nasty villain Tatanga. While often compared to Peach, Daisy is both stronger and more tomboyish than her blond counterpart. She uses a Flower Ball that scatters confusing petals." Read it and weep. I like Princess Daisy, too. ^_^

Daisy's final smash: Going off on you for being a crappy player

Daisy is a b-tch and I want her in
I-I... ummm... I am not sure what to say...

I have my hopes and am ready to fall flat on my face if it doesn't happen. Until I see the end of it I will keep rooting for her appearance. It ain't over until that game hits the shelves.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
and Mario has Luigi's costume, is Luigi deconfirmed then? Not to mention that he also has Wario's costume, who is already confirmed.
Stop saying she is deconfirmed because of Peach alt, I actually doubt her appearance in Brawl as a PC, but an alt is not a 100% deconfirmation.
Stop with the lies. Seriously. Go play Melee, right now. Go look at Mario's green costume. Notice that it looks nothing like Luigi. Come to the realization that it's the same in Brawl.

If you're going to back something up, make sure you know what you're talking about first.

I don't like being rude, but I've seen you say that several times, and each and every time I, along with others, have proven it wrong.

She IS deconfirmed. Thankfully. With characters like Toad not being playable, it's really not fair that we'd get another princess that only appeared in one canon Mario game and did nothing to really identify her as anything more than another princess that Mario needs to save.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Stop with the lies. Seriously. Go play Melee, right now. Go look at Mario's green costume. Notice that it looks nothing like Luigi. Come to the realization that it's the same in Brawl.

If you're going to back something up, make sure you know what you're talking about first.

I don't like being rude, but I've seen you say that several times, and each and every time I, along with others, have proven it wrong.

She IS deconfirmed. Thankfully. With characters like Toad not being playable, it's really not fair that we'd get another princess that only appeared in one canon Mario game and did nothing to really identify her as anything more than another princess that Mario needs to save.
uh, you are kinda wrong with that last par. she has apeared in alot of the mario spin offs like mariokart, and mario tennis. I know she is decofirmed and I am happy about it too, she is in most ways the same as waluigi, she has yet to have a real position outsideof that one game and is mainly a filler. the only possible way she could ever get into a smash bros game in the future is if she becomes luigi's princess the same way as mario has peach. and she would have to have a game were she is saved by luigi, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, she appeared in a bunch of spin off games. Big deal.

In that one canon game she was in, she basically did nothing. Peach is a different story, she has done things on her own in CANON games.

By gosh, Daisy fans are lucky she's even an alternate costume of Peach's.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion

In that one canon game she was in, she basically did nothing. Peach is a different story, she has done things on her own in CANON games.

sorry I havnt heard someone use the term canon before. ya daisy hasnt earned her keep in the main stream mario games. and I agree about the last part too. that is why I said she is the same boat as waluigi, she wont ever be a seperate playable character unless she leaves the filler position.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Okay, as far as her not being her own playable character, I can understand her not really deserving that role in such a series as the Mario one. Where there are more unique characters with bigger fan bases, etc.

But how you can make THIS statement:

Completely amazes me.

EdmanZ

Smash Rookie
Peach has Daisy's costume again(Deconfirms Daisy), but prior to that, the fact remains that there is no reason for Daisy to not be in Brawl.

You can't blame Daisy for not doing anything if Nintendo continues to stuff her into spinoffs.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
The only possible way she could ever get into a smash bros game in the future is if she becomes luigi's princess the same way as mario has peach. and she would have to have a game were she is saved by luigi, but I doubt it will ever happen.
Yeah, I doubt it, too. Luigi is a wuss.

Yeah... and Dr. Mario did SO much for us to be in Melee. *.* ¬_¬

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Peach has Daisy's costume again(Deconfirms Daisy), but prior to that, the fact remains that there is no reason for Daisy to not be in Brawl.
So I suppose Luigi, Wolf and Sigurd are deconfirmed too?
You can't blame Daisy for not doing anything if Nintendo continues to stuff her into spinoffs.
Yeah! But at least she was in a real Mario game once.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
So I suppose Luigi, Wolf and Sigurd are deconfirmed too?
Luigi is in no way deconfirmed. Mario's costume looks nothing like Luigi.

Have you even played Melee? Do you not notice that Mario has a green and BROWN costume? If that's Luigi to you than I don't know what you're thinking.

Why do people always use that stupid argument that has been proved false? It's getting so annoying!

Peach's costume is CLEARLY Daisy. It's so obvious that it's meant to be Daisy.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
this has to be a joke, im sorry but she looks too similar to peach. the only way i can see her in this game is if she is alternate costume for peach again
and she is.:)

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
This has probably been said a million times before, but yeah, she'll probably just be one of Peach's costumes.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
She already does, people should stop saying she still has a chance.

So Luigi doesnt have a chance? because Mario has his coustume >_>, I think she is not getting in before a lot more characters, making me believe that she is not in, but the coustume alt thingy is just plain stupid.

EDIT: noticed the brown in the mario alt, youre right, ignore what I just said. :p

vesperview

Smash Hero
So Luigi doesnt have a chance? because Mario has his coustume >_>, I think she is not getting in before a lot more characters, making me believe that she is not in, but the coustume alt thingy is just plain stupid.
Mario doesn't have Luigi's costume, you have been told that a million times, is the same outfit he had in Melee, and don't give me the Oh he also has Wario's costume, cause Wario is in his WarioWare attire.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i would love to have daisy in this game as long as she isn't a clone or has too many clone moves, i really think everyone doesn't care if she makes it in, but peopl woudn't be surprised if she didn't

daisy is a billion times better than peach though, imo...

vesperview

Smash Hero
i would love to have daisy in this game as long as she isn't a clone or has too many clone moves, i really think everyone doesn't care if she makes it in, but peopl woudn't be surprised if she didn't

daisy is a billion times better than peach though, imo...

Are people really that oblivious to this picture? It's obvious that she is deconfirmed.

Top Bottom