• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Daisy for SSBB

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Daisy could be unique easily with a pure sports based moveset, and if she had a sports related outfit rather than her yellow Peach alt dress. But it would overrep the Mario franchise in the end, and there are far more deserving characters than her, from both other franchises and Mario.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
It sucks that Luigi's potential Girlfriend and his dobbleganger (WaLuigi) are given such small roles, and are barely canon to the mario series, but if she made it in that would be fine.

NukeA6

Smash Master
*long post*
You say you want Daisy yet you look down on Geno who would have a more unique moveset?

And Peach sucks? Nah, you just don't know how to use her. She happens to be one of the higher tier characters.

As for Daisy having an all-sports moveset, it's not gonna happen. Peach already has that in her Smash attack and there's a soccer ball item. Daisy is better off having a flower-based moveset but I would rather give it to Lip because we don't need any more Mario characters.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
This thread really does need to be closed. This is another one of those situations where the fans will flail around and be in denial and just get generally really sad. This thread just needs to go bye-bye.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Accept it, Daisy is dead now, but hey, don't feel bad Daisy fans, at least in a way you can still play as "her" even though it's not really her. Now, it is all about Geno.
Geno? I know he's popular and what not, but other than him Bowser Jr. still has a chance and until he's confirmed to be a PC or AT, then it is not all about Geno.
It sucks that Luigi's potential Girlfriend and his dobbleganger (WaLuigi) are given such small roles, and are barely canon to the mario series, but if she made it in that would be fine.
Waluigi and Daisy barely canon? They barely play a role or have any importance to the series. You'll mostly find these 2 in spinoffs.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Ryudo_Sama is dumb as hell

Accept it, Daisy is dead now, but hey, don't feel bad Daisy fans, at least in a way you can still play as "her" even though it's not really her. Now, it is all about Geno.

I think your just dead inside and your taking it out on Daisy because your a gothic son of a b***h you mother f****r

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
I think your just dead inside and your taking it out on Daisy because your a gothic son of a b***h you mother f****r
is someone still mad that their character got deconfirmed? hahaha! *****, keep on crying it won't make Daisy playable.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
is someone still mad that their character got deconfirmed? hahaha! *****, keep on crying it won't make Daisy playable.
Ha ha. who said I was crying you d**r. Plus she hasn't even got deconfirmed you neandertal h********l. Stupid people should be banned from this forum.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
Ha ha. who said I was crying you d**r. Plus she hasn't even got deconfirmed you neandertal h********l. Stupid people should be banned from this forum.
Oh really? Then how come Peach has Daisy's accessories, skin and hair? Don't be an idiot, she's dead, gone, get a life!

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
u gay

Oh really? Then how come Peach has Daisy's accessories, skin and hair? Don't be an idiot, she's dead, gone, get a life!
No she's not. Sakurai is very unpredictable. I think you are to quick to judge. Speaking of life at least I didn't take the time on a computer all day to find that gay avatar of yours. Gays these days. LOL

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
No she's not. Sakurai is very unpredictable. I think you are to quick to judge. Speaking of life at least I didn't take the time on a computer all day to find that gay avatar of yours. Gays these days. LOL
ummmmmm.......i'm sorry but she is not a gay
you can see it in the meet and greet she said that she is a girl
DAISY for BRAWL!!!!!!!!

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I agree and thankyou

come on you guys no need to fight about a stupid thing:)
and yes i want daisy to be in i just hate the new peach/daisy dress:(
I agree with you. There are so many special moves you can come up with daisy. I meen after all Daisy was the second princess mario saves. Super Mario Land.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Sorry

ummmmmm.......i'm sorry but she is not a gay
you can see it in the meet and greet she said that she is a girl
DAISY for BRAWL!!!!!!!!
OH no I wasn't talking about Daisy. I would never. I was talking about that gay person with the creepy clown avatar. Sorry

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Ha ha. I can't believe you corrected me gramatically. There is no need for quotes in you're and your.
Well, if you want to be an idiot, fine. But as Mogrika said, Daisy is long dead, Peach has her colors, she is long dead, but hey you can keep living your fantasies if you want.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
OH no I wasn't talking about Daisy. I would never. I was talking about that gay person with the creepy clown avatar. Sorry
you're such an idiot, i'm a girl, you probably are one of those ***s that has a Peach avatar and my avatar isn't a clown go play some good games you idiot

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Lol

Well, if you want to be an idiot, fine. But as Mogrika said, Daisy is long dead, Peach has her colors, she is long dead, but hey you can keep living your fantasies if you want.

Oh really like your fantasy that cloud will be in brawl.

D

Deleted member

For f*cks sakes. Why is this thread still alive?! Daisy is long gone. She's an alt. Get that through your god**** mind! Daisy is done. Stop bumping!

THREAD OVER

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
your turn. LOL

you're such an idiot, i'm a girl, you probably are one of those ***s that has a Peach avatar and my avatar isn't a clown go play some good games you idiot
Its your turn to be corrected gramatically. you should put a period after clown and capitalize the G in go. You are such a dumb B***H. Try to enjoy life emo.

D

Deleted member

Its your turn to be corrected gramatically. you should put a period after clown and capitalize the G in go. You are such a dumb B***H. Try to enjoy life emo.
You're the biggest dumbsh*t I have ever seen. Calling people stuff when they're against a character. Daisy ain't getting in.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
To both the f*****s

Fixed for you *****!
Just because I have an Cloud avatar doesn't mean I think he will be in Super Smash Brothers. Brawl.

TO Ryudo_Sama: YA Righttttttttttttt. LOL D**n black ink. Also its I have a Cloud avatar not have an Cloud avatar dumb f**k

To Mogrika the f*****g d***r: Hagrika the f*****g h**e. A tale of another emo.

LOL

Top Bottom